Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIR] ✅ ✅ ✅ Decentralizing the Freelance Community ✅ ✅ ✅ [CHW] - page 2. (Read 3631 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
"A study shows that nearly 6 out of 10 freelancers have had an experience with runaway clients that don’t pay for their work."

I truly agree with your problem statement #1
I myself have faced such scenarios
It's time we use the blockchain in order to restore faith
in Freelancing.

When I sold services at forums I had my fair charge of fraudulent chargebacks on payments that were initially received through Paypal, and once such order gets escalated there's nothing one can do, all work for nothing. Luckily it were relatively small amounts but even then, I'm doing the work, paying my writers.

That's so awesome about the blockchain, payments are permanent.
Activity: 56
"A study shows that nearly 6 out of 10 freelancers have had an experience with runaway clients that don’t pay for their work."

I truly agree with your problem statement #1
I myself have faced such scenarios
It's time we use the blockchain in order to restore faith
in Freelancing.
Activity: 63
Nice to be a part of this project.. I am looking forward to this project..  Grin
Content Hourlies is starting a brand new initiative named 'Crypto Hourlies'.

Here is what we will offer at Crypto hourlies

• Airdrop listings
  • Blog / News section
  • Trading experts
  • Events calendar

Trading experts

The trading experts section is a brand new initiative where TA experts will offer entry and exit points for both alt coins and bitcoin.

Users can purchase those calls with our own CHW token, funds will then go in escrow and only if the target is reached the TA expert will get paid, if not the user will be refunded automatically. Obviously this comes with a feedback system where users can rate the experts.

Top rated experts will be able to charge more for the service they provide, making it a win-win for everyone involved.

Bounty campaigns

Bounty campaigns will continue with a max of 4% of total supply, which comes down to 840000 tokens.

There will be no initial coin offering, people that are interested to purchase the token can do so on our exchange.

Airdrop listings

We will charge a small fee for both to be paid in CHW, though the first 50 or so listings will be free as we need to fill up the site.

Everything we do is to increase demand for our own token.
How i can participate in bounty program?

Then after you've completed the bounty assignments you can email us at [email protected] to claim your extra tokens!
Activity: 86
As I understand it, the team puts the main emphasis of the project on security of transactions and user convenience. The idea is attractive, I will follow the development.
Activity: 13
How i can participate in bounty program?
50+ suspicious accounts have just been removed from our airdrop campaign, if you believe your account was removed accidentally feel free to email us at [email protected]
I thinks this will be good at future, keep it up Smiley

We do our best!
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Actually we don't have an ICO, perhaps in the future.
Activity: 129
Awesome platform for freelancers  Shocked
Amazing project with a good idea! I wish success to this team!

Thanks Andrey
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Hello, are you looking for a spanish translation ?

Feel free to send me your proposal.
Was recently talking to someone about how awesome freelancing is, both for the client and professional. Glad to see an airdrop coin approaching the freelance market. I hope for good growth of the project! Discord content and team activity seems solid so far, keep it up

Thanks Acho, we just contacted Airdrops.io to get ourselves listed there so that should help spread the news!
In case you've never registered at our platform.

This is how it looks when you're inside:

As you can see I have quite a few orders to approve for my SEO clients, if I don't approve them on time they get auto-approved by the system we built. This to prevent freelancers waiting for their money.
Pages:
Jump to: