Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIR] ✅ ✅ ✅ Decentralizing the Freelance Community ✅ ✅ ✅ [CHW] - page 4. (Read 3631 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FREE AIRDROP OF 250 CHW TOKENS
Click here to register.

Max supply only 21,000,000

You can find your free tokens under Account -> Payments when you are logged in at Content Hourlies.

Registered but my balance under Account -> Payments is showing 0 CHW  Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This have a very good platform with a good intention for the freelancers and crypto enthusiast, very professional website and very nice dashboard. Keep up the good work and I will be keeping watch for more features of CHW.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Has an independent audit been done on the smart contract. If so by which organisation? Thanks

No we haven't done that yet as we're still debating whether we stick to Ethereum or switch to another blockchain.

We went through the verification process at Etherscan.
Activity: 55
Has an independent audit been done on the smart contract. If so by which organisation? Thanks
Really excited about the progress!

Thanks, stay tuned I would say, we might have some great news in the very near future, working on it as we speak!
Activity: 1
Really excited about the progress!
A strong team I wish all success. I do not have a question of confidence in your team I wish further development

Thank you, development is a slow but steady ongoing game!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
A strong team I wish all success. I do not have a question of confidence in your team I wish further development
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?

Here is an invitation link for our Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/HZZHkRFclj4vmoRfW3AmJQ

Though we are more active in our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/KxF7t4J
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Would you like to explain the more information about your token sale, sir? You said that the token sale will last 1 year. It is very long time, isn't it? Why you plan the token sale yearlong, I still don't understand enough.  

There will be no public token sale.

Existing clients can however purchase tokens to receive discounts on services that we offer at Content Hourlies.
Activity: 42
I believe the project is great, but you won't have many investors since the tokens will be locked for minimum of 2 years.

Especially these days, as everything is very dynamic, and people prefer short time investments to see some gains, even if they are smaller than with a long time ones.

Obviously it will only attract the true believers of your idea, but they won't be as many as there could have been if you changed the strategy a bit.

i don't understand  Smiley , why the token will be locked for min 2 years ?  , isn't it very long time ?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Would you like to explain the more information about your token sale, sir? You said that the token sale will last 1 year. It is very long time, isn't it? Why you plan the token sale yearlong, I still don't understand enough. 
We're proceeding faster than expected.

Clients can now order content and use the CHW token for 50% discount on our commission fee.

We just did our first test run and it works flawless.

Next task is to apply to all our products.
I believe the project is great, but you won't have many investors since the tokens will be locked for minimum of 2 years.

Especially these days, as everything is very dynamic, and people prefer short time investments to see some gains, even if they are smaller than with a long time ones.

Obviously it will only attract the true believers of your idea, but they won't be as many as there could have been if you changed the strategy a bit.

We are not looking at investors at this point, perhaps in the future.

The announcement thread has been adjusted, we are focused on building a community instead.
Activity: 138
Content Hourlies is a platform that matches freelance (writers) and people that need content (think of articles, press releases, ebooks), or other content marketing materials (editorials, guest posts). Its a bit of a mix between a site like Textbrokers and Upwork. The site has been in development for over a year
Activity: 29
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: