Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔹🔹🔹[Airdrop ANN][SHLD] Shield Vision - Private, Secure and Anonymous 🔹🔹🔹 - page 2. (Read 6409 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Another Airdrop that round1 is closed on within a short amount of time from the initial posting. I joined to see if anything comes of round 2.
It is true that registration for airdrop is quickly closed because very many people have been waiting and want to participate in this project. I was lucky to be part of this project and received a token.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
done joined in airdrop round 2 dev .,. thanks dev
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
You say that the project is a scam? I received a sign from this airdrop and I also saw many participants who already received their tokens. The project is a scam or not does not matter to me, the most important token has reached my wallet
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Only 1 post from op?

Where is the info on the devs?

I'm still hopeful this project is legit because we need more privacy projects out there
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Hi. I signed up for airdrop and im not in spreadscheet. Why?
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
how to transfer coins from wallet electrum?   broadcasting transactions again again again
Activity: 74
Another Airdrop that round1 is closed on within a short amount of time from the initial posting. I joined to see if anything comes of round 2.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
sign a message on behalf of a group. That signature will
portray itself as created by a group but it will be impossible
to distinguish the single signers.
protocol where it will be impossible to cross-link payments.
This will be achieved by using multiple unique one-time
addresses derived from single public keys for every transaction.
This is the reason why I joined this project. Woo! Please stay on the line.
Merit: 0
distribution just on airdrop sir,,?? no bounty,,??
Activity: 98
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. I'll hope it will have a big success. Good luck to the developers!
Hi, I joined the airdrop and I do not know if I was saved. I can not find your spreadsheet anywhere. Thanks for help.
Activity: 40
Private and secure tokens. Hmm sounds familiar other like other ERC20 tokens  Grin
Activity: 210
this is an interesting project and really great. hope that youll have your bounty campaigns to spread this project more. good luck dev!
Activity: 3
Activity: 223
This looks alluring, interesting and fascinating with well designed sites outlook which commemorate with the Airdrop application system. Airdrop participated already. But I believe this shall follow equity rule, i.e "egalitarian" No members ranking disparities? I love the project. Goodluck Guys. I wish I'm among the first subscribers.
Activity: 630
The developer published the ANN, then nothing happened after that. His activity still stood at 1. What is the purpose of the ANN and this project?

The main events here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1240399579_5011609119848650644
Too often, local moderators delete the themes of airdrop, so developers do not want to take risks.
Activity: 630
Yup, and he bans everyone that says anything that questions his project.
I wouldn't recommend investing in this project.

All right. The development needs money. They released tokens and want to sell them more expensively, that would have more resources for development. The question is in trust. If you support the topic and are sure that the coin will be created and it will become famous, then invest, if not, then no.
Activity: 17
Pages:
Jump to: