Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔹🔹🔹[Airdrop ANN][SHLD] Shield Vision - Private, Secure and Anonymous 🔹🔹🔹 - page 3. (Read 6409 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Yup, and he bans everyone that says anything that questions his project.
I wouldn't recommend investing in this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
The cheating Dev just banned me from the telegram group just now.

Stay away from this coin as soon as you can. Till he does the right thing. Bye

There is something fishy here. In Telegram group dev was asking people to trade the tokens straight away.
Seems he wants to pump the price and later dump !!
Activity: 39
hi dev.. may i ask..
when will the second round be started?
Activity: 145
Merit: 22
Joined airdrop and thank you dev. Good luck for the project.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Joined the airdrop, thank you devs. This project looks promising. The website is simple, clean and well maintained.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Nice project hope it wil be big i follow
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Again an airdrop. Looks an interesting project. I will keep watching and hope to be a successfull project. Good luck.
Activity: 322
the name Shield Vision reminds the company NVIDIA, tell me if you have something in common?
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
Price is falling down so deep. Looks like people are dumping their coins right after received free SHLD from the airdrop.
I am waiting good price to sell my SHLD, 0.000001 is too cheap.

I am more waiting for the update of this project development, seems good for the support
if by buying coin it seems not yet, but try to follow them
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
Price is falling down so deep. Looks like people are dumping their coins right after received free SHLD from the airdrop.
I am waiting good price to sell my SHLD, 0.000001 is too cheap.
Activity: 15
The whitepaper is vague, there is no team.
This coin is pretty much an airdrop and dump coin.
Activity: 227
To participate your airdrop just in time.
Good luck with project development. There will soon be some great development coming.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I want to join the airdrop but I need to know how much Eth should my wallet have to be able to receive tokens? I don't want to sign up but won't get a single token anyway. Any help would be Appreciated.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
looking forward to the airdrops, congrats on the listing in etherdelta, hope the coin price soars
Activity: 251
The first airdrop has distributed. Waiting for the next one. Thank DEV for opening the airdrop again.
Activity: 56
Activity: 3
The cheating Dev just banned me from the telegram group just now.

Stay away from this coin as soon as you can. Till he does the right thing. Bye
Activity: 3
Please everyone should be aware that this Dev cheated us all by leaving the airdrop form open after taking the required 500 entries so he can have over 2.4k members on telegram and plenty followers/ retweets on twitter. 

He should have closed the form at 500th entry. That's how it's been done everywhere. The form stops receiving response and nobody would bother registering for the airdrop till next airdrop round.

He has banned some people who tried to point this wrong act and has already threatened to ban me too but I must say the truth regardless of whatever threat he brings forth.

Shield Vision cheated. Stay away please!
Activity: 52
the number of accounts for airdrop should be increased...
Activity: 222
opps! Airdrop have received 2358 participants, maybe I am too late for registration.
you have just missed 1st airdrop, but  very soon to join for the 2nd airdrop. Go for it.
Pages:
Jump to: