Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] BitcoinEVO [$XBTE] - xPoS, Increased blocksize, FREE |*| C-CEX.COM !! - page 6. (Read 4790 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
Airdrop still live! Apply today and get free $XBTE  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
This is the correct one:
I own bitcoins and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.
Thank you for your answer. I use this message for the airdrop Form. Now i wait for the Coin rain  Grin  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I read here in this Thread  2 different Messages what i have to sign for Airdrop.

I own [insert here the amount of BTC owned] BTC and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.

What is the correct one?

My Wallet is now open since 12h and have sync. But i have only 1 active connection to the network, how can I increase this number?

This is the correct one:

1 connection to main node is fine, if you want to have more connections you can add nodes from other users or wait until we setup new nodes to distribute connections payload around the globe in a few weeks.

Thanks for supporting $XBTE!

Ok, I tried to submit the form one more time, hope I'll get some XBTE's at last. So I signed exactly this message with my BTC-address: 'I own bitcoins and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.'. Then I provided the verified signature via form with my BTC-address, XBTE-address and my E-mail. Hope this is working this time.

Any news for upcoming website for this project? I want to know more about xPoS, any whitepaper or reference to that?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i want to claim XBTE airdrop and fill the form with I'd proof
XBTE address: 9DMTbfdTWzVhWYwdWZBLsqbFnK8XfUT8Vh
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
I read here in this Thread  2 different Messages what i have to sign for Airdrop.

I own [insert here the amount of BTC owned] BTC and I want to claim XBTE airdrop.

What is the correct one?

My Wallet is now open since 12h and have sync. But i have only 1 active connection to the network, how can I increase this number?

This is the correct one:

1 connection to main node is fine, if you want to have more connections you can add nodes from other users or wait until we setup new nodes to distribute connections payload around the globe in a few weeks.

Thanks for supporting $XBTE!
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
I support this project !
It has very good potential.

I also have few questions:

1. Can we see some explorer with transactions, coin distribution, and richlist ?
2. How much out off 50 million premined coins will be distributed to the people and how much held by developers ?
3. Wallet needs to be opened and runing for xPoS minting or not ?

Thanks a lot for your support to BitcoinEvo!

Here some answers:

1) Explorer coming up in a few days!
2) The plan is to distributed 42 millions to airdrop applicants and the remaining 8 Millions of the premined coins stored in public multisig address for community bounties and development. However keep in mind that total max supply ever will be 100 Millions so we hold less than 8% of premine and this will drastically reduce itself while we use the funds to spread XBTE around the cryptocurrency ecosystem through a system of bounties, rewards, incentives prizes and more.
3) To mine xPoS walle MUST be opened and UNLOCKED. You can both leave it open and unencrypted or encrypt it then unlock manually via wallet console with the
Code:
[i]walletpassphrase [/i]
command.

Don't hesitate to ask further if you need anything!  Wink
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
Wallet is not synchronized, it's been 10 minutes. Give the nod. And still a question, my BTC are stored on the stock exchange, whether I can participate in Airdrop? The application is submitted.

Hello, thanks for your support.

Are you ok with sync now?
If you want to claim airdrop with your BTC you must hold them in a personal owned wallet and THIS IS NOT THE CASE of an exchange. You should withdraw your coins and then proceed with the steps indicated in the airdrop process.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
I read here in this Thread  2 different Messages what i have to sign for Airdrop.

What is the correct one?

Activity: 224
An interesting project, I join him and will observe the development. We need more information. What is the price of the coins?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
I support this project !
It has very good potential.

I also have few questions:

1. Can we see some explorer with transactions, coin distribution, and richlist ?
2. How much out off 50 million premined coins will be distributed to the people and how much held by developers ?
3. Wallet needs to be opened and runing for xPoS minting or not ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Wallet is not synchronized, it's been 10 minutes. Give the nod. And still a question, my BTC are stored on the stock exchange, whether I can participate in Airdrop? The application is submitted.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
This project is way undervalued! Network is running smooth, xPoS working great, dev is active and community is building slowly but steady and strong.

I suggest to dev team to set up a website or set a bounty for that! This will facilitate people finding more info about your project, I'm a coder myself so maybe I can help you with this task, PM me if interested!
Keep up the good job.
Activity: 137
Woow.....You mean there ain't  no mobile wallet?
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
I sent an application for a airdrop. when can I expect my coins?
why it is made with the form of Google? You can sign the message on the site - an example of BTX coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
xPoS ?
I never heard before but seems interesting, I'll try to join airdrop to get some XBTE and then try how great the xPoS system works...  Smiley
anyway, you should start building a great community for this project like create telegram and discord group. A great project needs a great community too...   Wink
Of course i'll glad to join the community if acceptable...   Grin
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
This project is way undervalued! Network is running smooth, xPoS working great, dev is active and community is building slowly but steady and strong.

I suggest to dev team to set up a website or set a bounty for that! This will facilitate people finding more info about your project, I'm a coder myself so maybe I can help you with this task, PM me if interested!
Keep up the good job.

Yes, we are going to setup XBTE website soon, unfortunately we are a small team of high skilled crypto enthusiasts and our efforts are actually going toward the building of XBTE infrastructure and ecosystem, and leaving the marketing side when everything will be set and ready to explode!

Smiley

Thanks for your support, it's nice to have some long standing user of the crypto community supporting our little and modest project.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: