Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop, Bounty - page 10. (Read 6689 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 09, 2020, 06:36:15 PM
it's a pleasure to be here with and be part of the team

Welcome if do you have a questions you can find on discord and i can help you,or u can writhe here
Activity: 28
October 09, 2020, 05:41:23 PM

I need someone to clarify something for me, if I invest with many coins, for example 200 coins, can I withdraw them whenever I want or do I have to wait as long as it says there?

You will receive payments of your invets everyday and you can make withdraw when ever you want

Thanks you bro,now I know more or less how to make my investment, I'm still waiting for money that will fall
October 09, 2020, 04:12:11 PM

everyone is welcome to our community, I hope you feel comfortable and help to grow this great project
Activity: 8
October 09, 2020, 03:21:39 PM
October 09, 2020, 03:04:10 PM

I need someone to clarify something for me, if I invest with many coins, for example 200 coins, can I withdraw them whenever I want or do I have to wait as long as it says there?

You will receive payments of your invets everyday and you can make withdraw when ever you want
copper member
Activity: 1064
October 09, 2020, 02:11:59 PM

No I think that you can withdraw instantly.
October 09, 2020, 12:35:23 PM

October 09, 2020, 11:38:10 AM
Has someone already invested? I plan to do it today and mount a video showing my entire process so that everyone can be guided, it will be a video in Spanish
for those who have doubts and all that I clarify there

I'm going to invest, but I'm waiting for money to come to me to make a good and complete investment, I want the silver level, I wait for your video
Activity: 34
October 09, 2020, 10:39:07 AM
Has someone already invested? I plan to do it today and mount a video showing my entire process so that everyone can be guided, it will be a video in Spanish
for those who have doubts and all that I clarify there
October 09, 2020, 10:37:03 AM

What exchange do you recommend to use? Since I used creex before, I have never used the others

Crex24 and Atomars are good exchanges

Thanks you my friend , the investment is coming on the page today or later tomorrow I will be for the first investment term

Yes my friend has already opened the deposits and withdrawals of creex24 I am happy now, I am going to invest in the new platform

100/5000
I'm also going to invest in the platform, it's a great opportunity for everyone, big things are coming
October 09, 2020, 09:45:46 AM

What exchange do you recommend to use? Since I used creex before, I have never used the others

Thanks you my friend , the investment is coming on the page today or later tomorrow I will be for the first investment term

Yes my friend has already opened the deposits and withdrawals of creex24 I am happy now, I am going to invest in the new platform
October 09, 2020, 08:41:12 AM

copper member
Activity: 1064
October 09, 2020, 06:24:38 AM
If 1 exchange is closed and 5 other exchanges are working, then the problem is on the side of the exchange!
I think that the problem is got solved now, crex24 is back again. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 181
October 09, 2020, 05:36:28 AM
If 1 exchange is closed and 5 other exchanges are working, then the problem is on the side of the exchange!
copper member
October 09, 2020, 05:33:25 AM

copper member
October 09, 2020, 05:31:30 AM
REFERRAL PROGRAM

Our referral program has 5 levels.
If your referral buys any package, you get a profit
for 1 level you get      4%  
for 2 level  you get    0.5%
for 3 level you get     1%    
for 4 level  you get    1.5%
for 5 level you get      3%   

To activate a referral link, you need to have a minimum package of 10 Bull
https://investbox.buysellcoin.org/

After you have sent the coins you should go to the "Reports" section on the "Deposits / Withdrawals" tab to activate the credited funds.

Minimum package of 10 bull will be in our investment right?
Minimum package of 10 bulls
copper member
October 09, 2020, 05:29:55 AM
I join the question above, are these problems on the side of the exchange? that everything is closed? I find the idea with levels interesting for attracting new people.
Yes, this is their internal server problem.
Crex24 has already opened a withdrawal / deposit  Smiley
October 09, 2020, 04:17:03 AM
Hello dear community
We are launching our Invest BOX platform. Cheesy
https://investbox.buysellcoin.org/
The Invest BOX platform is designed to generate passive income for investors.
The purpose of the platform is to raise funds for donations to animal welfare funds and to increase liquidity.
Thank you for supporting our team!

https://i.ibb.co/ygdF5t0/investbox.png

soon I will be testing the platform and making my investment
October 09, 2020, 03:01:21 AM
I join the question above, are these problems on the side of the exchange? that everything is closed? I find the idea with levels interesting for attracting new people.

Yes it is an exchange problem but it is not known when they will open it again
October 09, 2020, 01:46:02 AM

I recommend the atomars one, I have used it and everything is fine until now
Pages:
Jump to: