Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop, Bounty - page 5. (Read 6689 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 16, 2020, 01:34:52 PM
Excelent idea that about created a chat channel about the investing platform, that's a good new!

Yes, it was a very good idea for the admin to create that channel now, all of us who have doubts, go straight there
October 16, 2020, 11:12:21 AM
Are there special ranges in discord for people who make investments on the platform?

This sounds cool, I like the idea
October 16, 2020, 10:14:11 AM
Excelent idea that about created a chat channel about the investing platform, that's a good new!
Activity: 6
October 16, 2020, 09:48:44 AM
Hello a question here I can send Post.. Social Media Groups where i can Post my pictures of My Pets..? and enjoy whit  it Community? what social Medias Recomends For me?
copper member
Activity: 1064
October 16, 2020, 07:35:16 AM

Does anyone know how long a transaction lasts for an exchange? How long does it take for the coins to arrive?
For crex24 you need to wait for 80 confirmations
October 16, 2020, 04:01:28 AM

Does anyone know how long a transaction lasts for an exchange? How long does it take for the coins to arrive?

I am sure that the transactions are almost instantaneous, only that in the crex exchange you have to wait for 80 confirmations to see your confirmed balance

Thank you very much for answering what happens is that I sent some coins to crex24 and it had already been about 2 hours, but I did see that it was missing confirmations, thank you very much
Activity: 14
October 16, 2020, 03:19:04 AM
You are not looking for a community manager or a designer to take you on social networks?
October 16, 2020, 02:19:11 AM

I am sure that the transactions are almost instantaneous, only that in the crex exchange you have to wait for 80 confirmations to see your confirmed balance
October 16, 2020, 01:02:28 AM

October 16, 2020, 12:09:34 AM
are you going to have partners to help the animals? for example an organization or group that takes care of the animals?

I think that only 5% goes to protect the animals, and the admin decides what to help, I am not very clear about all that, but the sure thing is that all of this is to help wild animals

Thank you very much for always answering me, I hope you are here in the community for a long time
October 15, 2020, 11:12:41 PM
are you going to have partners to help the animals? for example an organization or group that takes care of the animals?

I think that only 5% goes to protect the animals, and the admin decides what to help, I am not very clear about all that, but the sure thing is that all of this is to help wild animals
October 15, 2020, 10:05:05 PM
Are there special ranges in discord for people who make investments on the platform?

I think so far there are no those types of ranks, only the admin and some mods
October 15, 2020, 09:26:19 PM
October 15, 2020, 08:18:52 PM
October 15, 2020, 07:01:26 PM
How long has the coin and they have white paper? I don't think I have seen it anywhere

I have not seen it either, I think they do not have white paper or it is somewhere that we have not seen, but actually in discord I did not see it
October 15, 2020, 06:58:20 PM
How long has the coin and they have white paper? I don't think I have seen it anywhere
October 15, 2020, 06:57:07 PM
I am very happy to receive such good profits it is one of the best servers   Shocked
Did you invest all ready in our platform?

I'm researching my friend, if you recommend me where I can do better research and learn a lot, I would appreciate it very much, my friend.
I invited you to join us in the discord channel, we are speak everyday about to many things
October 15, 2020, 04:04:06 PM

If I invest, can I increase the% that I want to give to the animals? for example 10%?
Maybe you can if its automatic then you can directly send coins to team to give to the animal's.

yes it is that my idea more than everything for me to win, is so that we can help the animals

It's good that you want to help the animals friend, but I don't think you can, the 5% is set to help the animals
October 15, 2020, 03:20:34 PM

If I invest, can I increase the% that I want to give to the animals? for example 10%?
Maybe you can if its automatic then you can directly send coins to team to give to the animal's.

yes it is that my idea more than everything for me to win, is so that we can help the animals
copper member
Activity: 1064
October 15, 2020, 02:39:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: