Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[AIRDROP]🚀🔥 CharityCoin.Co | Exchange for the world - page 3. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
the ideal of giving back is always laudable and i will support it at all time and it will make me feel fulfill and satisfied...keep it going and some of us will always be here to support to make the world a better place for everyone regardless whee you coming from.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Good project and interesting, how to see its smartcontact address?

Waiting more information.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 4411
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
I think that this project has a promising future, a purposeful team and an interesting idea speaks about it. I will support the project with all my strength.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is really a very kind and innovative initiation. All the best to the team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
I really liked this project, I want it to continue to work and achieved success!
Activity: 189
Campaign and mktg.are good. Company goals can be achieved 😊 nice!
Activity: 162
waaw .. great project, this can help many people from donations donated by this project.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
is charity just the name or is it supporting something ?
Activity: 58
The best idea at all. The humain world need this form of help. Keep it on we are with you
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
i will support this project and waiting tobe airdroped
Activity: 42
Promising project  you will reach moon definitely
Activity: 96
need more details about your project, no roadmap ,whitepaper etc.

good luck
Activity: 146
TRADING
5 000 000 of CharityCoin that will not be distributed during the airdrop will be sold on the various exchange gradually. To finance the launch of our exchange
Trading for the benefit of charity - God bless you!

Good idea,
Activity: 50
I still do not understand about the rewards and bonuses. Could you explain everything in more detail?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
Activity: 26

Please make clause 4 of how to participate optional as this may lead to deletion of the thread by moderators.
Could not find any link to your website, CharityCoin.Co is redirected to another site.
The influencer form contains only specific limited channels, how to add other channels with large followers?

Post Updated

CHANGELOG

Hello,
We have taken your suggestions into consideration.

Clause 4 is now optional.
You can now add your social network to the form for influencers

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
TRADING
5 000 000 of CharityCoin that will not be distributed during the airdrop will be sold on the various exchange gradually. To finance the launch of our exchange
Trading for the benefit of charity - God bless you!
Activity: 168
Please provide more information about the bounty program.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
This Airdrop will finance the first exchange of Cryptocurrency where 80% of the fees are donated to charitable associations. it's amazing program and I have never seen alocation funds for charity program on another project before, CharityCoin.Co is great and very generosity, I really appreciate it Grin
Activity: 179
Great project, great team, flew to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: