Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[AIRDROP]🚀🔥 CharityCoin.Co | Exchange for the world - page 4. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Please make clause 4 of how to participate optional as this may lead to deletion of the thread by moderators.
Could not find any link to your website, CharityCoin.Co is redirected to another site.
The influencer form contains only specific limited channels, how to add other channels with large followers?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Good project and wish good luck with this project.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Promising project  you will reach moon definitely
Activity: 224
good luck charity-coin project is very impressive and promising
Activity: 182
hello dev..

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 45
great project! Thank you very much
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I hope you can organize ico and share bounty as a way for this token to succeed
Activity: 3
It's a great project, keep up the good work. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Good idea Charity-Coin announces ~ with a good purpose! I hope not to scam the project it will be sad)!  I wonder if you guys already partnering with some charity organizations or no? it is a pity that  you got now  false start of our ICO and the lack of funding for our project...
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
Charity-Coin A very interesting and promising idea, I am committed to the project and will be obliged to follow it
Activity: 78
I think it's a great project but what are the differences with the others charity coins.
Activity: 81
Activity: 126
Great project... Best wishes!
Activity: 3
i think this project nice idea, because a project can help a lot of people.
Activity: 42
Très beau projet
Je vous soutiendrai
Activity: 20
Great project! keep up the good work
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
this is a great project.. it can help a lot of people. hope that this project will success. many people will benefit in this project.. goodluck
Activity: 26
Activity: 26
Thank you very much
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
wow, a good project and interesting, the idea of this project from Paris young students. This is very cool.
Pages:
Jump to: