Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP discussion - page 4. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 725
September 05, 2024, 01:35:52 AM
I have been farming for 7 months, I hope it's worth it. Lots of people complaining right now about the allocation.

Farming for around 7 months and getting 125 $GRASS tokens, I read in an article on a crypto news portal that the total original supply of this token was 1B tokens, 125 tokens is a very small amount considering the total supply is very high, especially since you have been doing it for 7 months. I think it's normal for the community to be angry and complain to the developers, BTW, I've a question for you, do you think there are still many airdrops worth working on? It would be better for you to provide information regarding the project lists.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
September 05, 2024, 01:21:48 AM
GetGrass released their airdrop checker

I have been farming for 7 months, I hope it's worth it. Lots of people complaining right now about the allocation.

Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
September 05, 2024, 01:16:55 AM
a thread solely to discuss and share your thoughts, frustrations, and experiences with airdrop allocations. Whether you're disappointed with a small allocation or want to flex about how much you made from your airdrop, this is the place to do it! Feel free to voice your opinions, ask questions, or give advice on airdrop. Let’s keep the conversation civil, feel free to engage in open discussions about strategies, missed opportunities, or even the best airdrops you’ve participated in. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a newcomer, all insights are welcome!

Pages:
Jump to: