Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] 🎁🔥 ForgeNet: Claim your 30FRG (worth $30) - max. 1000 entries 🔥🎁 - page 10. (Read 3148 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 4
Simple Liquidity – Fueled by NEO
Seems like very popular and has great quality. Thx for sharing for us, I hope you will be successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Thanks I joined airdrop. Project looks good because I checked your whitepaper and it looks simple and easy to understand.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The goal of this project is to teach people about cryptocurrency and how to trade on the free market.We need more people to learn more about crypto.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
think about which market is right to exchange coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
I like Proof-of-Stake coins. So, I'm ready for airdrop and then I will forge a lot of new shining FRG!
Activity: 8
Great concept and idea, I like the staking of this coin. Looking to see how this coin grows.
Activity: 66
Creation and pre-release of Windows and Linux wallets.

I like the window wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
I confirmed my participation with this great project.
Activity: 40
Great team, great coin for the community,

The Forge coin is what thrives our community, development and will power many wallets. This is only the beginning. The vision and possibilities with ForgeNet are limitless
Activity: 196
URL to Twitter profile
https://twitter.com/VolodymyrChuryk

URL to Facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005057440350

Telegram handle
@Freemanw3

E-mail address
[email protected]

Your FRG wallet address
FC4mL8AZHgeNsxpdno1XrowX7t3LGeABPW

joined.
Activity: 30
Am looking forward to this phase 3

Phase 3

Beginning of integration into additional services and ecosystems, like gaming and gambling. Testing stages of mobile staking.

There is no timing on the roadmap. How do we know when to expect completion?
Activity: 36
ForgeNet aims to bring users a complete, centralised cryptocurrency ecosystem. By that, we mean, that the aim is to bring users a cryptocurrency that does not cater to any one niche group.

Nice [Suspicious link removed]d roadmap
Activity: 52
Good coin, great goal, How many coins will give access to a masternode, Or is there no master node. Thanks

Masternode is in phase 4

Phase 4

The launch of masternodes. Release of Android and iOS wallets, to allow for integration with connected home services (Echo / Home) and Voice Assistent software.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
The project deserves to be attracted to the views of many people. The presence of your own wallet indicates that the team has serious intentions for its development. Good luck.
Activity: 123
Good coin, great goal, How many coins will give access to a masternode, Or is there no master node. Thanks
Activity: 120
The Forge coin is what thrives our community, development and will power many wallets. This is only the beginning. The vision and possibilities with ForgeNet are limitless.

Great prospects, Am in love with the coin
Activity: 137
Great goals

We will still remain focused and up to date on all Linux, Mac and Windows tools. We refuse to cater to any portion of the community over another. Our goal is to make this the go-to for all.

I have filled the forms
Activity: 67
This is amazing project! I like this!
Activity: 13
Interesting project, already joined
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: