Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] 🎁🔥 ForgeNet: Claim your 30FRG (worth $30) - max. 1000 entries 🔥🎁 - page 11. (Read 3148 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
Join the project. I was suprized that you have public team and don't afraid to show member faces. Good luck!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Registered and joined. Looking forward for a brighter future with this project!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
I can't subscribe to the ICO
Please confirm
[email protected]
https://twitter.com/TheReal_MAXE_1g

Please check help me!
Activity: 74
I confirmed my participation with this great project.
Activity: 20
Hello, what kind of coinbase do you use ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

I liked your purse Forge installed and synchronized very quickly I hope that it will continue to work so well
Activity: 490
Activity: 199
I hope that this topic will not be closed by fashion. This coin will give holders an annual yield of 5%, this is a reasonable amount. What sets you apart from other anno coins that are already moving forward with similar technologies? I confirm my participation.
 Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 364
great team! Great service and feedback!
@CoinDevMaster (https://t.me/CoinDevMaster)   Smiley

FEaZ9TUfz8xxinswQZuL9wRdGzQhicZ5yS
Activity: 224
The initial distribution of coins inspires confidence! The project invested money. The team spends their money on the transfer fee.
Activity: 6
)working group is fine, a fun project.. it will be valued in the future. I wish you success FORGENET  Wink Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I am a total supporter of this porject.

I will work with you
Activity: 546
POS mining a promising topic of coin should rise in price
Activity: 114
Activity: 168
I hope this project has good dev and community, FRG is going to be a mobile cryptocureny so a mobile wallet is expected, Thanks for all founders, supporters and developers.
Activity: 434
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
This is a very promising project, for some reason I'm very confident in it, they even have their own application on the computer, I have high hopes for it, do not waste time, friends, join!
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
I hope this project has good dev and community, so the price will not go down. nowadays new token is very easy to dump because the airdrop participants are looking for short-term profits. the dev should be communicative and always update the latest information, so the community can trust to you.  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
It's looking cool and all, but what is the purpose of this coin? What's the actual use case here? I'm not seeing anything that might give away the scope. The name is rather confusing as well. What's a forge got to do with anything, in this case particularly?
Pages:
Jump to: