Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop good for Project, Airdrop Participant or Both? - page 5. (Read 985 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I think both, because you can have a income in choosing two things. You should be versatile or flexible so that you can be able to make more income that can helps you in funding about your future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.

Please share your view on this so i can update my knowledge if am wrong. Thanks
In my opinion, the airdrop program provides a reciprocal advantage between a project and an airdrop participant. Although the average token given in airdrop is relatively small, but if the project is able to grow rapidly, that would be a big advantage.
What benefits does the company get by airdrops? are not they just distributing tokens for free? and what advantages the participants get, usually they only get a small token and sometimes just become shitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
If a project is running an ICO and distributing airdrop within, really it would create awareness but I never care about the airdrop for the fact that it would be meaningless where you will be getting 2usd in airdrop. I can only participate in pure airdrops without ICO if observed it would make sense some days
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
I also think that airdrop is necessary for a good project . Airdrop is like advertising, and very cheap, usually rewards for airdrop is very small
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Airdrop is the loss of time how much I participated Most did not pay the fee and if paid after a large amount of time
Activity: 168
For new projects, Airdrop is simply a necessity
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I don't think airdrops are any good.
Because more people will sell the token, it will have an impact on the price of the token.
Activity: 154
Airdrop is good for the project, but for the participants the payment is too low
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
of course, this will be mutually beneficial and good for both. participants also will receive a token or coin for free. and even project will also get results because the airdrop is part of their marketing plans in the running of the project in order to have extensive marketing, how to introduce the coins or tokens to a lot of people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I have seen some airdrops participants who actually had a profits on their rewards. As long as you are courageous enough, nothing is impossible. But for me, I haven't tried before until now that airdrop thing. Particularly haven't tried their rewards. I don't know but I just DON'T have patience on airdrops.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You are right with what you have said. Most times, airdrop rewards are always low and the strategy behind this is that;
- it creates more awareness for the project
- it makes those given small reward, to buy more during the ICO or after the ICO.
It is actually the awareness that really makes airdrop what it is.
Like some have said, it helps to bring about a community and even though it may be small now, but whoever is holding surely would be ready to hold long, knowing that it makes no sense selling now since it is worth nothing much and with that spread across a lot of holders, that makes it interesting to have some pretty huge number of holders with the coin or token, no matter how little they are holding.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.

Airdrop is actually good more for the project and possibly for those who may actually just want to hold the project for long anyway. The thing about airdrop is that it helps to create a community of holders most especially and a vast majority of people holding the coin rather than having it just centered. In that way it makes it easy for some to hold simply since in the short term, it is really nothing to write home about in terms of value anyway.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The concept of airdrop is to help build a strong community around a project, but it is disturbing now that ones a token is airdropped, the next thing is that  people start dumping it on the exchange, for me there is no amout of tokens that is small, I saw recently how Hydro token price grow and people that participated in the project are happy about the growth in price
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Airdrop for a good project, I'm participated some of Airdrop like Hydro Protocol and some traders really want to buy more coz they have the working product. Some airdrops are really good for advertisement.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
I never understood the point of airdrops...for anyone.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
The thing about airdrops is that it is just another marketing strategy to get as much people as possible involved in the project by giving out coins but if they gave out more than just a small amount then that would not be good for the project because they would be giving a lot of the coins away which would mean not a lot of people will be buying the coin and putting money into the project which will affect its growth.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
I think majority of the people replying see it in my way so my knowledge is right. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and explanation on how the airdrops helps.

Think i will partake in one airdrop one day and keep for long to yield.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Yes it's only small rewards but if it were much bigger rewards it wouldn't be good for the projects as there would be better marketing alternatives. Also don't forget that it's so easy to sign up to airdrops that you really shouldn't receive that much.
I really do not see any point in airdrops but really though, who cares since it is free money anyway and you would not really have to do much most of the time. The thing with airdrop is that you will have to be ready to hold as long as you want to.

Some may end up doing great in the long run and some may not, but the idea is to have a huge community behind the coin. It is easy for a project to end up highly volatile in the long run, when very few people are holding the market.
Activity: 221

In my opinion, the airdrop program provides a reciprocal advantage between a project and an airdrop participant. Although the average token given in airdrop is relatively small, but if the project is able to grow rapidly, that would be a big advantage.
Activity: 126
Airdrop is majorly beneficial to the project except one has a massive referral. I got a rethink after I was sent 5 tokens fro a project of 100billion total supply and another project sent me 18 tokens from 1billion supply. Ever since then , I select the airdrops I fill to avoid wastage of energy and too many bombardment of my telegram app. But should I see a project not conducting ICO, I do join the Airdrops, and also a project that specifies how much token will be airdropping per participant, I join in relation to the project coin supply and future value.  
Pages:
Jump to: