Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP| ICO | SOXAX-DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA|COINPAYMENTS PARTNER| JOIN NOW! - page 10. (Read 16930 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Soxax Decentralized social media will kick out FB
I see that you have list of exchanges that you plan to get listed.So its confirmed for all those exchanges?

Yes we are already in contact with the exchanges on that.
copper member

Web-site looks not really good =( Seems it was created in 2000th.

This is the first review about website not been nice, others have said it looks amazing. Although we plan to keep improving it.
Activity: 30
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is a solid community social media take back. While all the major social media platforms are feeding fat on community data and contents, this gives the community power to earn and make money  while actively participating.   

Yes,i agree,its time for comunity to get some money back!

It is not only about getting our money back, but about getting our identities back. They abuse everything we have, bundle it and sell it.

Soxax protect users identity and content.

About the content, will there be any restrictions and censorship?

not by SOXAX, but social media for sure
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
How we can be part of Contest? what is the rules? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You can find details here: https://www.soxax.com/9000-up-for-grab-join-soxax-contest-now/

thx for share... I didn't see this.

So we need to invite with our refall or ?
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Is your token erc20 or erc223?

erc20 i think,but that doesnt matter much i think

does SOXAX coin have own wallet or we need to use some other?

There will be other wallet, but there is also wallet in your soxax account.

but can you transfer coin on other wallet?
Activity: 276
it already exists. But it will always be universal, this is the future. For a long time it was necessary to create a social network where we will earn money)

Yes,some others tried and failed,but this looks way more serious,so  SOXAX has much better chances to succeed.
Activity: 294
I see that you have list of exchanges that you plan to get listed.So its confirmed for all those exchanges?

That list really looks impressive,it woulde be great to get listed on all those exchanges!
Activity: 266
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
it already exists. But it will always be universal, this is the future. For a long time it was necessary to create a social network where we will earn money)
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
This is a solid community social media take back. While all the major social media platforms are feeding fat on community data and contents, this gives the community power to earn and make money  while actively participating.   

Yes,i agree,its time for comunity to get some money back!

It is not only about getting our money back, but about getting our identities back. They abuse everything we have, bundle it and sell it.

Soxax protect users identity and content.

About the content, will there be any restrictions and censorship?
Activity: 276
Do you have estimate how much one user will be able to make in lets say 1 month?Some average number of course,i know you cant be exact.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Is this ICO period,or PRE ICO period?

We are currently in Pre-ICO period and we offer 90% discount for all supporters now.

Great bonus!And how many tokens will be sold that way?

100,000,000 Token at 0.01

So that means pre ico cap is $1000000(1M) ?

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
How many users you expect to have till end of 2018?
We have put a scale for 1 million users.

Quite an ambitious number,i sure hope you achieve it,and if you work hard,im sure you will!
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
When we will be able to test the platform?
Activity: 364
Hi. Can you explain to me. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries? Thanks.

Do you have any restrictions when it comes to ico participants?

We do not place restriction on ICO participants. Decentralization is our watchword.

So people from United States can join ICO without any issues?Im asking because many ICOs have restriction for people from there.

You can join ICO from anywhere, this is our system.

Thats great to hear,all those bans are really annoying,glad to see some project is different,and allows everyone to join!
copper member
How many users you expect to have till end of 2018?
We have put a scale for 1 million users.
Pages:
Jump to: