Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP| ICO | SOXAX-DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA|COINPAYMENTS PARTNER| JOIN NOW! - page 11. (Read 16930 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Soxax Decentralized social media will kick out FB
Is this ICO period,or PRE ICO period?

We are currently in Pre-ICO period and we offer 90% discount for all supporters now.

Great bonus!And how many tokens will be sold that way?

100,000,000 Token at 0.01
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
How many users you expect to have till end of 2018?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

We are currently in Pre-ICO period and we offer 90% discount for all supporters now.

Great bonus!And how many tokens will be sold that way?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
This is a solid community social media take back. While all the major social media platforms are feeding fat on community data and contents, this gives the community power to earn and make money  while actively participating.   

Yes,i agree,its time for comunity to get some money back!

It is not only about getting our money back, but about getting our identities back. They abuse everything we have, bundle it and sell it.

True,latest facebook incident is perfect example,and reason why we need SOXAX!
copper member
This is a solid community social media take back. While all the major social media platforms are feeding fat on community data and contents, this gives the community power to earn and make money  while actively participating.   

It is not only about getting our money back, but about getting our identities back. They abuse everything we have, bundle it and sell it.

Soxax protect users identity and content.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

copper member

copper member
Hi. Can you explain to me. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries? Thanks.

Do you have any restrictions when it comes to ico participants?

We do not place restriction on ICO participants. Decentralization is our watchword.

So people from United States can join ICO without any issues?Im asking because many ICOs have restriction for people from there.

You can join ICO from anywhere, this is our system.
copper member
Hi. Can you explain to me. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries? Thanks.

We do not place restriction on ICO participants. Decentralization is our watchword.

So that means KYC is not needed?

Yes you can join ICO from anywhere. This is decentralized.
copper member
do you have some control on content which is posted over your platform?

No we do not. Users can choose to flag contents as inappropriate, and when a content has allot flags, it goes off.
copper member
are gone be some prefer exchange on start? do you have yours sister exchange company?

You can view the list of exchanges we are working on here. https://www.soxax.com/exchange-and-wallet-listings/
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 14
Activity: 280
Can I apply here for whitepaper and announcement thread translation?
Activity: 420
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
SOXAX ICO GOES LIVE IN FEW HOURS TIME.

DONT MISS OUT!

can we look live how ICO go?

You mean amount raised at the moment?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

So people from United States can join ICO without any issues?Im asking because many ICOs have restriction for people from there.
Activity: 276

So that means KYC is not needed?
Activity: 163
How many tokens will be issued in public sale?

250,000,000 Soxax Dollars will be issued.

Thank you.How many will be allocated for the team?

5% is reserved for Soxax Inc.

Will those tokens be locked?

Yes locked for 2 years.

Wow,thats really long period,but it shows how team believes in the success of the project!
Pages:
Jump to: