Pages:
Author

Topic: airdrop problems - page 29. (Read 21051 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 29, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
I consider airdrops in general a useless occupation due to small earnings. If someone needs money, you better earn them in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:00:08 AM
Well...what am going to say is that, we should be very careful with those airdrop Google forms we'll be filling am optimistic that some might be a phishing forms that are meant to steal some valuable token or password or even keys from our devices.

Let's watch out my people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 08:42:38 AM
Many airdrop participants feel disappointed because they have not been lucky or feel harmed, think wisely and try to be able to choose a really good project by holding airdrop, so that later you will become bruntung. Not all of these airdrop participants are lucky, so you have to understand with the airdrop, as much as possible to think positively about this one campaign.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
Hello buddy, same here, we experienced all the same, one thing that i should not work out this time is the self drops and airdrops, they have no value at all or it depends on the development team. But majority of all those airdrops are just getting some information on ours. One thing ive experienced last week is that, somebody is accessing my personal accounts in some exchangers. One thing that come up to my mind is that when i fill up the forms in the airdrops i use the same email and password to my accounts in exchangers. So bad experience. truly.

Thanks for creating this thread.

I see the season why they  have access to your exchange  account. Here is my advice for those doing airdrop:

1. Don't you the same email you use to register for exchange to fill airdrop  create a new email for airdrop

2. Don't use the same password that you use to open your email to register  on airdrop site have a separate password for your airdrop that requires  sign up

3. All exchanges have 2FA features always make sure that your 2FA is activated on your exchange account and all other account  that has 2FA features.  That way you will be safe. Best of luck! 

True. If you are saying that they had your private key, how did that even happen? they won't be able to hack or access your exchange account. But regardless, just be careful next time or just focus on bounty/investment/trading
Activity: 93
July 29, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
This is one of the reason why I don't join all the airdrops anymore, specially those who require you to install the wallet, at least if I think it's a scam. I only join those who I've research for some time and conclude that it will have a chance. If you want to join a legit airdrop, you could try the one in my signature. It is simple to join and that we already have a strong community and an exchange. Try PRiVCY.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 29, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
Most of the airdrop forms we fill out are fraudulent manipulations. We do not get anything from these projects, but only waste our time. There is also a very small part of airdrop which gives profit. Moreover, as mentioned above, a lot of time filling out the form does not take. Everyone decides for himself whether to do or not.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 29, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
Majority of airdrops are not worth participating, they end up being scam or useless. I had few ugly experience participating in airdrops, so I stopped.
Doing bounties are more batter than the airdrops because there are lot if people in this forum are doing that as their only job so they can earn decent amount from bounties.But not all airdrops are scam I read somewhere airdrop for IOST token offering $150 per person so people may try that also.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 29, 2018, 04:31:24 AM
Majority of airdrops are not worth participating, they end up being scam or useless. I had few ugly experience participating in airdrops, so I stopped.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 29, 2018, 04:22:22 AM
I notice recently that few airdrop now is getting worthless because many airdrop today is scam or either they cannot get in to exchanges and lack of community support, but there's a few airdrop that is legit project and they easily get into exchanges because of big community support.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 29, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
Airdrop is good but it is like choosing not a scam project, airdrop can also be not sucessful. If you participate in many bounties and airdrops, you may have profit.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
it has all happened from the previous year therefore I prefer bounty but now there are many bounty similar like airdrop token not have price it so bad. but there is still a good bounty project so not something to worry about it just choose who really pays and has value in future.
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 04:12:59 AM
Yes lots of airdrops are occuring now but sadly they dont have any value even the quantity is enormous it still has no value so we called it shitcoin, but there are still some that has high value airdrop so just keep applying.  
Activity: 349
July 29, 2018, 04:11:50 AM
I think the issue of airdrop is not scam projects, the problem is that we earn too few token from it, and you can't do anything with a few tokens. I can't say airdrop is waste a time because it don't take you too much time.

Activity: 88
July 29, 2018, 04:08:48 AM
Airdrop is useless and is a waste of time, very few tokens are generated from airdrop, I can't exchange tokens that I get from airdrop because the amount is very small.
airdrop is very unfavorable if you follow airdrop that does not have a good project, you are just wasting your time and energy.
better to join a bounty campaign.
true, it's better to follow it bounty capaign than airdrop, in addition to a bigger bounty gift, now airdrop is mostly a scam. it will only waste your time.
Activity: 228
July 29, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
for the moment I advise you not to register yourself on the airdrop program because it is the same we are wasting the important time we should use as well as possible in the work problem on this crypto currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
Airdrop is useless and is a waste of time, very few tokens are generated from airdrop, I can't exchange tokens that I get from airdrop because the amount is very small.
airdrop is very unfavorable if you follow airdrop that does not have a good project, you are just wasting your time and energy.
better to join a bounty campaign.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
if you have a lot of time you can do the airdrop or bounty task too.
I know it's a pain when u doing the airdrop/bounty but the coin/token is shit or not useful.

but do that as a hobby so you don't think it will give u a pressure. and then u can make a new friend with others too or maybe because you already have a lot of experince in the airdrop,
you can realize which is a good airdrop or not. Experience is a best teacher ^^

so don't feel sorry for that. cause airdrop is a free. you don't need to bring your money to invest. it just cost u a time ^^.

so g luck, keep strong and research it deeply before joining the airdrop/bounty.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
Activity: 59
July 29, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
Unfortunately, Yes, not all aerial footage comes with tokens, according to my personal observations, from about 2 airbrushes out of 10, I won't say that's a lot, but the time spent on the airship is much less time spent on fulfilling the requirement of the bonus program.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 29, 2018, 03:50:55 AM
It's too annoying when you worked hard and you earn nothing, that's one of the reasons why I stopped joining some bounty and airdrop campaigns it was just a waste of time. Instead of doing something more productive you tend to choose joining those schemes even though you already deceived by them. You must atleast search for another profitable activities online.
Pages:
Jump to: