Pages:
Author

Topic: airdrop problems - page 33. (Read 21057 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 08:34:17 PM
Instead of wasting time in filling up all airdrop pop up somewhere why dont you take part and join bounty. Its been a while when my last airdrop give me profit, thats december 2017. So 7 months without any good airdrop come after that one. Sad to say but airdrop looks come to its end.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:55:57 PM
Yes it hurt so much when one loses like that, so also create this airdrop just to collect you personal data and sell to companies that needs it for promotion or marketing. While some want to hack you like you said. Just use a special email and becareful the airdrop you apply for.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 07:52:53 PM
I also experienced the same thing, I think the most scam aidrop of telegram bot and airdrop referrals, and I will not take the token if he told me to pay first, me if the airdrop asks the cost to take the token must have a price that is not good at market, I'd better invest just to bitcoin or eth that is obviously there is a price, just wait when the price rises and I sell
Activity: 287
July 23, 2018, 09:11:30 AM
I do not like doing airdrop. Current airdrop does not bring profit. there are a lot of frauds, stealing the participant's information, I suggest you look for other better bonuses, signature campaigns, facebook advertising campaigns, twitter ...
Activity: 308
July 23, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

Yes, sometimes there are not existing airdrops when doing, which you will not earn anything. Of course, you can go to the official site, study the project and the conditions of airdrops themselves, but it will take much longer. It will be easier for you to follow the conditions of airdrops. It will take much less time. But whether you are lucky or not, it depends on your luck.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 04:50:30 AM
Truly there are numerous fake and scam airdrops, individuals behind this airdrops attempt just to gather the information of the members, and some of them even endeavor to take your private keys .You should be careful with scammers. They send mail which seems to be airdrops and when you join airdrop, you are hacked. You must be exceptionally cautious before joining airdrops
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 12:47:47 AM
it seems that there are so many airdrops currently in trouble and there are also many airdrops that do not pay for participants from airdrop so you better avoid airdrop that is not very clear.
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 11:44:11 PM
whether you will waste time by joining airdrop. most are scam. airdrop is not a good choice because gifts can not be sold.
Activity: 287
July 22, 2018, 08:15:58 AM
I do not participate in airdrop. Most of the airdrop is scams that are more fraudulent, stealing information, wasting time. I like to do more bounty. It paid well for what I did
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Yes, many airdrops created to collect information about you. And find out how many tokens you have in your wallet and that would steal them. You have to be careful not to participate in bad projects. And it is better not to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 103
July 22, 2018, 06:19:42 AM
80% of the airdrops are false. As a bounty hunter, I often feel frustrated, but we really can't do anything because there is no law or institution that can protect our rights!
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
   There are airdrop that is good they give huge amount to the participants but you are right mostly are scam and waste of time. Much better to do trading than wasting your time joining different airdrops then at the end you earn nothing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 06:00:57 PM
hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
I completely agree with you. I also participated in many airdrops. Some have received tokens, but they either do not trade or do not cost anything. And for some, I did not get anything.
But I know that there have been cases, it's not with me, that you can earn good money from airdrops.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 17, 2018, 11:54:00 AM
Yes, I fully agree with you.I, too, stopped to participate in airdrop,this wastes time.
Activity: 78
July 17, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
I am joining for a different airdrops and so far it's good. The only way to do is to be careful in  selecting the airdrop you want to participate, you can read there
roadmap and whitepaper so that you have an idea if this airdrop is a scam or not.
It's just like a game, win or lose but atleast you did not spending your money because it is totally free.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 17, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
Participating in airdrops is like a game. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lost. At least you did notgamble your money to earn. This airdrop is only participating and joining a particular airdrop without investing money. All you have to invest is only an ample time of yours in joining airdrops and of course a little effort. So even if you receive or not, there was nothing to fear since you did not loose anything. 
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
I think if there is a problem from airdrop it has become a very reasonable thing because airdrop has many participants and not only that they are also many who ask with a strange task, I think if the task is weird it could be a virus that will make you got hacked. so you should be more careful if you become a participant of airdrop.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
July 17, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

A selectivity has to be made with regard to airdrops, because many are fake and not worth attending unless you are sure it is real, following a personal research.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 07:24:06 AM
Most of airdrops now a days are untrusted. They will let you fall into their big allocations and give aways. Fill up forms to gain their rewards but in the end they will send you not those what they posted and you expected. Most of the airdrops are shit coins they were not listed on our exchanges.
Activity: 188
July 17, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
The problems of airdrop is laid on poor exchange and most of the airdrop were scam this have to be stop in a campaign and it have to come to an end
Pages:
Jump to: