Pages:
Author

Topic: airdrop problems - page 3. (Read 20966 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 07:07:54 PM
I stopped participating in airdrops months ago. Its not just tiring but total waste of time. To top it all, some will still ask for KYC for a reward even less than $5.. Smh
The right decision because if the conditions are not good or often stuck better to stop for a moment because it will be more dangerous if you continue to force. I also feel that the Bounty is currently less productive and the price of the token is very low, we just wait until the right time and continue watching it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 06:41:12 PM
First of all, thank you for informing us. Surely most of us already experience that situation. But you should not expect too much when you join any airdrops whether its true or fake because tokens given in airdrop are very small and negligible because you don't have to do anything, you just joined and wait. Less effort means less tokens. Also, you should also be careful in joining any airdrops because you are giving away bits of your personal information that might lead to compromising your account.
Activity: 280
April 21, 2019, 06:18:36 PM
I stopped participating in airdrops months ago. Its not just tiring but total waste of time. To top it all, some will still ask for KYC for a reward even less than $5.. Smh
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 06:16:51 PM
Those who are serious minded in bitcoin business has little or no time for airdrop, to me it's a game of chance and if i should participate for any reason, it should be on selected few worthy of my consideration.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 21, 2019, 06:14:47 PM
Yes, their are various problems in airdrops , should not join every airdrop and i think airdrop is not paying now and little amount paying so should join bounty and forgive airdrop.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 05:44:47 PM
Seems these people may just be after whatever personal data you're willing to submit. Time to use a fake name I guess

time to use a fake name was always for me. special with scams project with scam airdrops
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 05:42:17 PM
Seems these people may just be after whatever personal data you're willing to submit. Time to use a fake name I guess
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
April 19, 2019, 02:56:23 PM
I did alot of airdrops last year and they are all worthless. Most of them weren't worth 2$ eventually. Countless of airdrops are around today but most of them are just a waste of time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
April 19, 2019, 07:56:50 AM
Do not follow every airdrop available. It is a waste of time. Make research if they are already on exchange or planing to get to one in near feature.

Check out the community. Largest community safest bet.

There are still any project out there that pays really OK and airdrops and bounty can turn out profitable.

It has definitely for me in the past year. Looking for some similar income in the next year as well.
Activity: 294
April 19, 2019, 07:51:58 AM
Airdrops are out of order at the moment, it is not a profitable action for participants and for the project. It does not help to attract more people, it is just creating difficulties because community members complaint about it.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2019, 01:57:42 AM
This type of distribution of coins does not require almost no investment, which is why the projects that conduct it do not differ in any strong Foundation that contributes to the entry into the exchanges.
Activity: 640
April 18, 2019, 07:48:17 PM
Most airdrops are scam's. They are scam ICOs or just to steal your personal data, such as email for example.

indeed most like that for airdrop right now it's not like the last year 2017 which on the contrary is a lot of airdrop which is pretty good to cover daily needs, but now if you choose airdrop more closely there are still many who can give good results.
I prefer to participate in airdrop on a project that I follow the bounty, so that later if the project is successful the token from the airdrop results will automatically have value.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2019, 07:41:24 PM
Not all airdrops are fake, but yeah, some of them are fake especially nowadays, a lot of scammers out there but I have some airdrops I joined that really giving away free tokens and I really receive a token and has a value, some airdrop doesn't meet their quota or I don't exactly know what should they call it but some of them are not ended successfully so that they don't give a free token at the end.
Not all of course , but in 99% of cases you get nothing , and if you get it clearly no more than $ 1 and for this I think you should not do airdrop
Activity: 504
April 18, 2019, 07:38:26 PM
Most airdrops are scam's. They are scam ICOs or just to steal your personal data, such as email for example.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 18, 2019, 07:33:17 PM
Airdrops are simple tasks to do and  usually not time consuming, but for sure not working for months. Bounties are those which lasts for months, not the airdrop. It is true that many airdrops do not pay or the payout is after a very long period and the value of the airdrop does not cover the gas fee. This is the reality and we always can decide not to participate in them.
Activity: 490
April 18, 2019, 06:01:04 PM
I think the airdrop is collecting your personal information without sending you anything. or scam by sending you an email containing trojans, it is very dangerous if you save a lot of important data on your computer. so never join airdrops for security purposes.
Activity: 413
April 17, 2019, 06:01:50 AM
Airdrop, i always said if i am not interesting again in Airdrop.
why ? because like you said. scam everywhere and it danger for me.
i know airdrop is simple bounty campain is much better than airdrop.
i will never join an airdrop again ever for my life.

Yes drops it is garbage. You can join the drop only from the best projects. I do not even follow the drops. I am not ready to sell my passport details for $ 5 each.
Activity: 504
April 17, 2019, 05:59:03 AM
Airdrop, i always said if i am not interesting again in Airdrop.
why ? because like you said. scam everywhere and it danger for me.
i know airdrop is simple bounty campain is much better than airdrop.
i will never join an airdrop again ever for my life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 17, 2019, 05:13:10 AM
I think 80% of the Airdrop program is worthless. many projects only want their groups and channels to be full. unsecured and sent a little token. everything is really easy to use using bots and telegrams. So you think before you join the program
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
April 17, 2019, 05:03:20 AM
Airdrop is a very bad marketing tool. There was a time when ETH was distributed. But that time has passed. Now hand out wrappers if you're lucky)
Pages:
Jump to: