Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] - WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet - page 2. (Read 1792 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I like this airdrop, i must win Grin success and good luck Dev!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
done, waiting for my luckly,  and god bless you all
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Done. Good luck!
Activity: 14
Done for registration. Thanks
Activity: 406
Done. I'am waiting.
Activity: 79
Very good,thank you.
Activity: 49
I like this airdrop, hope and wait !
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
hen will the airdrop end?
thanks so much

WAWLLET Airdrop Campaign runs between 1st of March and 15th of March.
Please join WAWLLET Airdrop
Also you can join Wawllet Telegram community.
Activity: 4
hen will the airdrop end?
thanks so much
copper member
Activity: 476
So simple airdrop...thanks
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
This is one of the BEST and easy airdop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Something went wrong, please make sure that your data is correct and try again in some minutes.
why?

I am getting the same message.

Sorry there was technical issue.
Airdrop site works now.
You can join Airdrop here WAWLLET Airdrop
Thanks for the update, I have joined Airdrop. Hopefully I become a winner and get a coin. But, can you give more details about this project? My suggestion is that you need to add more important information to threads such as websites, whitepapers, and roadmaps. so that more people will participate in your project .
copper member
Good project! I wish that he would develop further! I hope for mutually beneficial relations and success in business!

Thank you!

based on what to rank for success to get the first 5000 win tokens?

Based on The Great Random I think.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
based on what to rank for success to get the first 5000 win tokens?
copper member
Well that's lame.. I just joined the cryptocurrency world end of last year. I don't have any ERC-20 tokens in any of my wallets for longer than 4 months.. >_>

Everyone is eligible for Wawllet Airdrop!
So please join WAWLLET Airdrop
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
great, so we can literally win coins .. nice pre-gratz! to those few lucky winners lol
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Good project! I wish that he would develop further! I hope for mutually beneficial relations and success in business!
Activity: 152
Well that's lame.. I just joined the cryptocurrency world end of last year. I don't have any ERC-20 tokens in any of my wallets for longer than 4 months.. >_>
copper member
My perception on WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

=> The caption I noticed in WAWLLET website says " World’s first multi-asset wallet and personal financial passport connecting people, banks and financial services, both traditional and new." and this is strenghtened by their Vision " We are set to change the way that fiat, cryptocurrencies and commodities are transferred globally – between people, banks and financial service providers. WAWLLET's mobile and desktop application will allow you to manage all your fiat, crypto and commodities and transfer them to other people and accounts set in banks connected to the WAWLLET network in a fast, secure and easy way. WAWLLET's account will be a Personal Financial Passport that is recognized, respected and valued by all the entities connected to the WAWLLET network."

=> WAWLLET pocket types were introduced as to;
     FIAT pocket -180 seconds KYC approval. Instant IBAN issuing. Multi-currency accounts. Multi-Bank integration
     Card pocket - 60 seconds approval. Multi-Account debiting. Instant crediting. Custom made debit cards
     Gold pocket - Commodity trading. Physically Vault Storage. International Shipping
     Crypto pocket - Multi-Crypto-Wallet. Independent E-Wallet API. One-touch access. Cold storage

=> A unique representation of Roadmap with Timeline from its inception - October 5, 2016 to current development to its Gen Availability on June 1, 2019

=>  A well represented WAWLLET Team from Executive Board to Advisory Board

=>  More informative information can be seen on the WAWLLET whitepaper

Roll Eyes I seems to me that the associated airdrop was meant to capture the attention of enthusiasts or investors on a lucky chance to receive free WIN tokens
     nevertheless WAWLLET project has a potential to prosper. Thumbs up !

Thank you for your review and feedback!  Smiley
Activity: 68
Thanks& good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: