Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] - WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet - page 3. (Read 1792 times)

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Something went wrong, please make sure that your data is correct and try again in some minutes.
why?

I am getting the same message.

Sorry there was technical issue.
Airdrop site works now.
You can join Airdrop here WAWLLET Airdrop
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This is super cool!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
if 200k joins we will only get 1 coin each? or there are limit to join airdrop?
Activity: 182
Registration completed! Thank you  Wink
Activity: 60
done. I'm sure of being the winner Smiley
Activity: 336
Joined, waitting. Thanks
Activity: 44
Activity: 165
hope to be a winner
Activity: 219
I will definitely be joining the airdrop!
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Something went wrong, please make sure that your data is correct and try again in some minutes.
why?
For me too. What's reason?
Activity: 52
why?

I am getting the same message.
Activity: 112
This project was so funtastic. Hope i win. Good luck to all of us and God speed!
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
why?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
At your service
My perception on WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet[/color]

=> The caption I noticed in WAWLLET website says " World’s first multi-asset wallet and personal financial passport connecting people, banks and financial services, both traditional and new." and this is strenghtened by their Vision " We are set to change the way that fiat, cryptocurrencies and commodities are transferred globally – between people, banks and financial service providers. WAWLLET's mobile and desktop application will allow you to manage all your fiat, crypto and commodities and transfer them to other people and accounts set in banks connected to the WAWLLET network in a fast, secure and easy way. WAWLLET's account will be a Personal Financial Passport that is recognized, respected and valued by all the entities connected to the WAWLLET network."

=> WAWLLET pocket types were introduced as to;
     FIAT pocket -180 seconds KYC approval. Instant IBAN issuing. Multi-currency accounts. Multi-Bank integration
     Card pocket - 60 seconds approval. Multi-Account debiting. Instant crediting. Custom made debit cards
     Gold pocket - Commodity trading. Physically Vault Storage. International Shipping
     Crypto pocket - Multi-Crypto-Wallet. Independent E-Wallet API. One-touch access. Cold storage

=> A unique representation of Roadmap with Timeline from its inception - October 5, 2016 to current development to its Gen Availability on June 1, 2019

=>  A well represented WAWLLET Team from Executive Board to Advisory Board

=>  More informative information can be seen on the WAWLLET whitepaper

Roll Eyes I seems to me that the associated airdrop was meant to capture the attention of enthusiasts or investors on a lucky chance to receive free WIN tokens
     nevertheless WAWLLET project has a potential to prosper. Thumbs up !
Activity: 96
How to be lucky guy?
Activity: 109
Thanks a lot. Done.
Activity: 126
love this wawlet !hope i could win it too,looks amazing prize
Activity: 17
Thank you so much goodluck to us..godbless