Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀🌕⚡[AIRDROP]💲⚡20 - 1,000 ADI Tokens⚡ for join Telegram - Aditus 🚀 - page 4. (Read 3791 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

telegram username: @justine444
The data is encrypted and private and aditus does not track and collect user data.   
I think that is one of the unique concepts of this project that will secure your transactions.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
telegram: @oktat
great to be here. convenience service.
Activity: 4
telegram: @oktat
i think it's a great new platform
Activity: 124
Telegram username: ajikudos2.
Good to be here. Bright future ahead to aditus
Activity: 96
looks like great,im joinedi i hope you will succeed thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
i have succesfully joined your airdrop !
username is easyrimka for twitter
Activity: 167
Telegram username: @FlorinManica

This project seems to be the most honest project from this year. I really trust this idea. I hope we all will gain something usefully being together for more.
Activity: 588
Telegram username: @Carrel10
..nice and great project. Aditus could have been better if all participant will going to have a token and be part of the team to promote luxurios experience through various forms of payments and merchant trading..
Activity: 378
alpha.deex.exchange
username on telegram :
@scolony (https://t.me/scolony)

I sincerly like the project,  very curious and excited
hope this project will success

when I get to claim ADI tokens on myetherwallet.com?  Wink Grin
Activity: 25
Telegram Username Fshekhani

Aditus Name could have been better, overall the concept of aquiring the rich and famous crypto millionaires its a great idea, hope I join them soon to and be lucky as the past who have joined the Crypto World earlier
Activity: 50
Telegram username : @aerkadafy

This project can potentially give cryptonaires a luxurious experience through various forms of payment options using cryptocurrencies. Great that Aditus will serve as bridge to this two different industries using this platform. Potentially improve the sales of luxury merchants and at the same cryptonaires experience a luxurious lifestyle.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 152
you need to set up your team well. there is a lot of competition now. there is too much coin
Activity: 43
Telegram user name: erustun

Very enteresting project!, Good luck dev team!  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Telegram username taeewo

This a great project with the activeness of the developer, i hope it gets to the moon soon..
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Wow project with a verry feature, i like feature payment gateway i hope Adi Token can make payment gateway on real life, so their can spread the token to real life then using adi for a payment money
Activity: 191
Merit: 102
 telegram username  : @Fer3219
 Aditus Token  is one of the most promising  tokens in this days , hope everything goes fine  with the project.
Activity: 87
Telegram Username : @BanyuWigara
So ... another airdrop ....
Let's check this one, maybe it will be a good one  Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Hi, dev. My telegramm user name is spalser. I like the idea of this project and joined the community. So wait to see more info about this coin and its future development
Activity: 304
telegram :@antisipasi
When ico start dev?how prize aditoken per 1 eth
Pages:
Jump to: