Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀🌕⚡[AIRDROP]💲⚡20 - 1,000 ADI Tokens⚡ for join Telegram - Aditus 🚀 - page 8. (Read 3791 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Telegram : d3athgu1s3

Saw your whitepaper, while it seems like you are targetting toward luxury side, I doubt it is that easy as luxurious brand would not blindly support your Token as well. How are you going to prove that your Token will be worthy for them?

Thanks for the interest for Aditus.

The Aditus platform would compliment the reach of some of the brands. If we have the affluent crowd, we do need banging the door of these brands. It should work the other way round.

And our senior management and advisors are coming from this affluent circle, so we already have a strong base to work on. I am grateful too for our CEO and founders as they shared the positive views on the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Please do join us in the chat as you can share your view and insight with our CEO and team.

Thanks. And please come back to the forum or group chat, we have a big announcement that will make all the token holders in buoyant mood today.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Telegram Username: Kalunomics

A token for the for providing luxurious services is a nice idea. Cuts across so many sectors of Tue economy, that is to say the project will not be focused on one sector. Marketing teams needs to reach out to all the 5 star hotels around the globe and have them adopt the token for payment of services because most people that use this services will or at least must have lodge into this hotels at some point. What you is a good PR team now.

I like the work that has been put in into the project already. Keep it up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

An excellent project and a very clever developer approach to his deed.vy well done keep it up
Activity: 282
Telegram : d3athgu1s3

Saw your whitepaper, while it seems like you are targetting toward luxury side, I doubt it is that easy as luxurious brand would not blindly support your Token as well. How are you going to prove that your Token will be worthy for them?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Telegram username: @uya85

Cool concept and I love the team members! Looking forward to the success of Aditus! Hope to see more bounty campaigns soon!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Telegram User: @purplesugar

Ahhh, a platform for crypto affluent. There's nothing wrong with that.  Your target population is definitely the best people to have customers. They have the resources and can afford whatever they want. I hope the best for this project.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
Telegram username: @Limsimon

There doesn't seem to be many people posting their telegram username on this thread but there are alot of people on the telegram. So is it mandatory? Interesting concept and hope to see more progress from the team.
Activity: 70
@ericyong
Love this project catered for the affluence market
Activity: 224
my username on telegram: Evgenii Mukhin
#Aditus Token Sale program is an unique program. I hope it will be success on time. Thank you dev for sharing the nice project.
Activity: 32
Telegram : @cryptomalinga

Really love the concept of this project. Decentralized platform, privacy+rewards. This is more than expected by us. Good luck dev
Activity: 57
Telegram: @Lecongna
I think this is a very future project. Its idea is great.
The site is professionally designed, with full of whitepaper and roadmap, with clear direction. Wish the project a success.
Activity: 51
Telegram @evnasCrypto
So from what I can tell the plan here is to be able to buy an AUDI with some ADI. I really think there is a market for high end consumer goods purchases with tokens so lets hope this one is the one.
Activity: 210
my username on telegram: habibruis
#Aditus Token Sale program is an unique program. I hope it will be success on time. Thank you dev for sharing the nice project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
telegram username: @hardinero007

it's good to have a project that caters to crypto generations.  this will bring awareness to lots of people.  by introducing promos and special events, many will start looking into crypto and take advantage of using crypto coins rather than fiat.  this project caters to the rich people with luxurious lifestyle, i suggest we also make another project that will cater to masses (mid-class) as there will be plenty of market in this segment.
Activity: 143
When the internet first started no one believed it
Telegram: Wetlight
Wish you success in this project!

A couple of suggestions on your Telegram channel!

On the pinned message, please have more information on the KYC (some people have no clue what it is, and this might keep them away). Also, is there any country that cannot participate?
On the pinned message could please add the timeline of the tokens sale along with the bonus scale?

Once more, wish you a lot success on your endeavor!
Best regards!
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
Telegram : PeesusJesus

It's hard to see what your company does which is any different to the hundreds of other tokens out there if I am honest. You basically allow merchants to contact customers who retain control of their anonymity but that would limit targeting of customers for products. What is meant by luxury products?
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
joined the telegram group - dt8666

wish this an active coin/token that will drive more value to investor and all the airdrop promoter too.

Long live Aditus
Activity: 112
@Chadprofile30

Interesting project good luck
Activity: 429
Merit: 11
Telegram: @hlkvrl

It was not very troublesome, what is the total supply?.
So thank you.

Activity: 106
Telegram user: nvthanh
I find this project looks attractive, template is also easy to log on.
Pages:
Jump to: