Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 121. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Wow, I like the concept that Aimedics platform will enable doctor and patients to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere on the planet. But need to help here what is dual blockchain design? I never heard about this.

I'm not sure what dual blockchain design is, but I wanted to say it's great that you can get 24/7 assistance through the blockchain where-ever you are in the world. Saves going to Doctors and having a waiting time, when you can get professional assistance in the click of the button with your medical records on stand by - safe and secure on the blockchain

Just going through the website aimedis.com, I can't help but commend the neat easy UI and how they arranged the different features of the platform like video chat with a physician, getting prescriptions and doctors appointment, I really like this
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Did you guys know they have plans for a medical social media platform where patients can help each other and they can also share their experiences with diseases it is called AIMSocial, you can find more about it on page 10 of their whitepaper.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The Aimedis electronic health platform allows patients and doctors to communicate with each other around the clock and without the weekend!

I have heard of a few other EHR platforms but AIMEDIS's project looks very impressive compared to others I have seen, their team and board have a lot of experienced professionals on it which makes me very interested as these are the qualities you want to see in a serious medical project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The Aimedis electronic health platform allows patients and doctors to communicate with each other around the clock and without the weekend!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
In my understanding, a doctor is a person who works and sleeps, and how many doctors do you need to support 24 to 7?

I dont understand your point clearly. But doctors also make shifts and try to save as much people as possible. AI is just a tool to give helping hands to doctors.

Sure, doctors won't be awake 24/7. Nevertheless even today you can get to a doctor at every time if there is an emergency. Aimedis just wants to make the whole process easier for everyone, both the patient and the doctor.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Did you guys check out their article about AI applications in health-care? they tweeted about it too make sure to check it out https://twitter.com/RoboSrgryInvest/status/1003566042906492928.

Interesting to see lots of article coming up based on AI in the healthcare. Thanks for sharing this info here. Going to read this complete article.

Artificial intelligence is a hot topic. We are still at the beginning of the development of AI but the potential to use it are enormous, especially in the healthcare sector.

I agree. But mostly the term AI is not completely understandable to many people as well as misusing it. Looking at the AIMedis project, they seem to know what exactly they are doing. Thats promising.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
In my understanding, a doctor is a person who works and sleeps, and how many doctors do you need to support 24 to 7?

I dont understand your point clearly. But doctors also make shifts and try to save as much people as possible. AI is just a tool to give helping hands to doctors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Did you guys check out their article about AI applications in health-care? they tweeted about it too make sure to check it out https://twitter.com/RoboSrgryInvest/status/1003566042906492928.

Interesting to see lots of article coming up based on AI in the healthcare. Thanks for sharing this info here. Going to read this complete article.

Artificial intelligence is a hot topic. We are still at the beginning of the development of AI but the potential to use it are enormous, especially in the healthcare sector.

I know that there are a lot of improvement potential in healthcare, but to be honest I never thought about all these possible AI applications.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Yep their were already research done into AI based diagnosis of cancer and the AI was show to have a 85% success rate when I think standard doctors only neted somethingnlike 65-75% which is astonishing at this early stage of machine learning and AI time will only improve things exponentially
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
What I like the project is the social approach to things like making patients come into what we look like a community discussion which is by itself psychological beneficial

Definitely this is a very nice approach. Psychological issues are the main cause of most of the sickness these days. People don't realize that easily.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 532

oh, another medical data project on the blockchain.
It is a really interesting topic and there are some projects dealing with it. I'll take a look at what Aimedis does better than the others

There are lots of blockchain medical projects but this has gone far towards carrying out the project. If there can be a conference or so where all blockchain medical projects can meet and see how they can move the industry forward. This will serve the medical sector well.

Blockchain yeah. But am all after the AI part I am thinking right now the AI is what gonna differentiate them. AIMEDIS should know that this is a very important sector of our society if they can make they stand a chance of really succeeding

The medical sector is actually a very important part of human life. We will support and things that males us feel healthy and medically safe. Thus it won't be a problem for them to succeed if they play their cards rights.

When you say play their card well I hope you're referring to effectively applying blockchain logic and also implementing the right ai algorithms

Yea. I am referring to that and some others. It's not just about having a nice idea or product without a good marketing strategy, it might be difficult to get known as without been known, it will be difficult to raise the required capital.
Activity: 728

Thanks for sharing this on this platform. Will check it out. It is nice to see they are writing articles to enlighten the community about the importance of a.i in the medical industry.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

It is a really interesting topic and there are some projects dealing with it. I'll take a look at what Aimedis does better than the others

There are lots of blockchain medical projects but this has gone far towards carrying out the project. If there can be a conference or so where all blockchain medical projects can meet and see how they can move the industry forward. This will serve the medical sector well.

Blockchain yeah. But am all after the AI part I am thinking right now the AI is what gonna differentiate them. AIMEDIS should know that this is a very important sector of our society if they can make they stand a chance of really succeeding

The medical sector is actually a very important part of human life. We will support and things that males us feel healthy and medically safe. Thus it won't be a problem for them to succeed if they play their cards rights.

When you say play their card well I hope you're referring to effectively applying blockchain logic and also implementing the right ai algorithms

I’m sure that’s what he means they have to balance a lot of things in a project like this time will tell if they can pull it off but they seem to be heading in the right direction and they have a good set of plans set up
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 672
Wow, I like the concept that Aimedics platform will enable doctor and patients to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere on the planet. But need to help here what is dual blockchain design? I never heard about this.

I'm not sure what dual blockchain design is, but I wanted to say it's great that you can get 24/7 assistance through the blockchain where-ever you are in the world. Saves going to Doctors and having a waiting time, when you can get professional assistance in the click of the button with your medical records on stand by - safe and secure on the blockchain

Yea, that's the flexibility and accessible that every project should have, not to mention affordability because it will cut cost at an amazing rate, build a strong relationship between patients and medical practitioners and also create that friendly atmosphere that we all want to see in a project, i hope to see all the process been implemented and have a taste of it
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
I just joined their airdrop and they have an amazing airdrop-video that explains the project perfectly it also made their Telgram community a lot bigger they currently have 29k members there.

oh, there is an airdrop? I did not know that. I have to register immediately.
If anyone else is interested, here you can sign up https://aim.aimedis.com/airdrop

Thanks for the reminder, I wasn 't actually aware of the airdrop - will sign up now. be good to see this advertised elsewhere on various different platforms to help grow the community
Thanks for the link. I'll definitely join this airdrop. I read short intro about AiMedics and that interesting part I found that their platform will enable patients & doctors to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere.
I would like to know more about this project and will go through whitepaper.
Jump to: