Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 124. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The medical sector needs huge advancements as a lot of technology and processes are outdated which result in so much money wasted. I'm pleased to see a proven company is trying to help in this area.

I agree medical sectors really needs to be redefined to fit this technological age. Medical practitioners need to be trained on how to use this technology to provide better services to patients too..

I believe the blockchain solves a genuine problem for health sector especially when it comes to sharing the medical records. It is a real pain now having to share my medical records getting the paper work done is a headache. I think the blockchain really solves this mess.

I think that the blockchain can solve the problem with the secure storage of patient data and minimize the paperwork for all participants.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
The medical sector needs huge advancements as a lot of technology and processes are outdated which result in so much money wasted. I'm pleased to see a proven company is trying to help in this area.

Yeah, they always seem to be behind when it comes to technology, the massive ransomware breakout showed they don't have a decent security and backup solution, so I dread to think whatelse lacks, might be a good time for Aimedis.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Hello there,

We added Aimedis to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/aimedis

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team

I have seen this already in their site. But is this site really a popular one? I never came across tropyc earlier. However this project seems to be very good one and needs attention from all the corners to be successful.

I have seen some other nice projects also listed in this new site. This site is getting attention for sure from many people and communities. As you said, its not that bad to list in many sites to reach all corners.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hello there,

We added Aimedis to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

Tropyc Team

I have seen this already in their site. But is this site really a popular one? I never came across tropyc earlier. However this project seems to be very good one and needs attention from all the corners to be successful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I agree medical sectors really needs to be redefined to fit this technological age. Medical practitioners need to be trained on how to use this technology to provide better services to patients too..

I believe the blockchain solves a genuine problem for health sector especially when it comes to sharing the medical records. It is a real pain now having to share my medical records getting the paper work done is a headache. I think the blockchain really solves this mess.
Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I have come across medical theme project around here on the blockchain, each promising what look like what the last project also promised but reading the front page of this project you speak different as to how you intend to socialize patients signing up in the platform which is kind of different from what i have come across so far
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Medical field need Artificial intelligence. lots of projects are trying to look into that field. AIMEDIS is looking good at first glance. Going to look into more details today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Aimedis sounds very futuristic. This is a great project I believe it gonna change the way we do medical treatment but as a guy who is into artificial intelligence I would like to know how the AI comes in I mean what is the sole aim of the AI.

Yea, i bumped into this few days ago and i must admit that i got hooked when i visited their site, pretty mind blowing UI (user interface), still on their whitepaper though and will probably drop my reviews much later but is a good thing to see a huge project coming out from the health sector, i have seen a couple but the whitepaper will make me understand why this is different

The UI is pretty unique, I'm glad to see their are projects out there trying to improve the health system as there is alot to be done to make it more efficent

"Token can be used to pay services inside the platform and medication in the     
         AIMedisafe backed online drugstore with discounts
✓ Token will be used to reward participants in terms of sharing usefully voted content
         on AIMsocial - our own medical social network"

Nice to see that they are benefits and rewards for sharing useful content on AIMsocial, so you are able to make some extra tokens for the sake of advertisement.

Will read whitepaper later to look at the fine detail
Activity: 490
Interesting concept; I think it is important to read experiences of others and how they overcome the health issues they face. In many cases we face health matter and we fear the outcome but when we hear experiences of other that gives us a boost and confidence. Should we be looking at something similar to a social media platform?
Activity: 672
Aimedis sounds very futuristic. This is a great project I believe it gonna change the way we do medical treatment but as a guy who is into artificial intelligence I would like to know how the AI comes in I mean what is the sole aim of the AI.

Yea, i bumped into this few days ago and i must admit that i got hooked when i visited their site, pretty mind blowing UI (user interface), still on their whitepaper though and will probably drop my reviews much later but is a good thing to see a huge project coming out from the health sector, i have seen a couple but the whitepaper will make me understand why this is different
How is this different or better than docademic?

I saw the presentation made by Roxana, stating that AI integration in a freemium healthcare app able to share that data with third party services is unique and not explored on the market.
It's not. Docademic is one example.

Sorry Roxana for this, but this are facts that can be checked by any guest poster. Wink

Hey mate there is one really really really big and unique difference that i think not a single other project has   Wink

From the FAQ:

In contrast to a lot of competitors in general and especially in the medical field we offer a fully working platform and not just an idea. Based on our 2012 developed Platform TheHealthNet/IhrArzt24 (rolled out in Germany and German speaking countries) which worked as our experimental platform for 3 years we gathered information and experience working with institutions and patients. In addition we rely on our well-developed network of connections in Europe emphasizing that the Aimedis founder worked in Germany and France for years which are the biggest health care markets in Europe. Since last year we are focusing on Asia and concentrating in building a powerful network which will help us grow in Asian countries.
Again. Docademic is also running before their ICO. The only difference is that they operated on other regions of the world.

Aimedis is working since 2010.

Aimedis is in 3 countries:

Germany, Netherlands and Thailand.

Aimedis has a working platform.

Aimedis has partnerships with hospital chains.

Aimedis is supported by all famous doctors from Germany.

Aimedis has over 10.000 patients.

What can your project show?  Grin

I can see why everyone is curious, i have seen a lot of projects lately who are into the medical field one way or another and most of them look very similar but i just getting to know about aidmedis and from above i can see they have quite an impressive stat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Activity: 124
Again we can continue to compare.
Docademis has a working product. Sure there is hype around it, but that is not the only ICO that gets hyped.

Getting back to my point: having a working project in this field is not unique. There are others that already have a working project and either had gone through ICO or are going now.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

I saw the presentation made by Roxana, stating that AI integration in a freemium healthcare app able to share that data with third party services is unique and not explored on the market.

Sorry Roxana for this, but this are facts that can be checked by any guest poster. Wink

Hey mate there is one really really really big and unique difference that i think not a single other project has   Wink

From the FAQ:

In contrast to a lot of competitors in general and especially in the medical field we offer a fully working platform and not just an idea. Based on our 2012 developed Platform TheHealthNet/IhrArzt24 (rolled out in Germany and German speaking countries) which worked as our experimental platform for 3 years we gathered information and experience working with institutions and patients. In addition we rely on our well-developed network of connections in Europe emphasizing that the Aimedis founder worked in Germany and France for years which are the biggest health care markets in Europe. Since last year we are focusing on Asia and concentrating in building a powerful network which will help us grow in Asian countries.
Again. Docademic is also running before their ICO. The only difference is that they operated on other regions of the world.

You are missing the point. There is no need to further compare the 2 projects.
The point was that your project made statements that are not true.

And just to show you what 'my' project can show:
"The DOCADEMIC PLATFORM is a single globally-sourced healthcare service platform for the public that begins with free Human Doctor-AI assisted Video Telemedicine service (DOCADEMIC APP) already in use in 20 countries by thousands of users and an associated suite of AI assisted tools and social network for the medical community (Docademic for Doctors)."

Only on android there are more than 50.000 installs.

"Reaching peaks of over 7,000 patients served in a month."

Do you want to go on, or you will simply admit that your project statements (that I pointed out in the first post) are not covered?

Hello,

Roxana was talking about working products, how is it possible that i cannot find any verfieable information on docademic services?    Shocked

You say 20 countries and forget to say its all in latin america and no information on which nations.

You say 50+ k downloads, but the app has 800 comments that all go like this: "WoW Good Project, Good Token, bought in the ICO!!!!!11111oneoneone"

7000 patients per month and no partnerships with hospitals etc?

Sorry but all the numbers you say dont add up at all...

It seems just like a big fluff project like every other that mcaffee is shilling for.  Wink

PS: Why is the CEO of docamedic still in college studying medcine (linkedin says college from 2002 until today)?  Huh

From the FAQ:

You are missing the point. There is no need to further compare the 2 projects.
The point was that your project made statements that are not true.

And just to show you what 'my' project can show:
"The DOCADEMIC PLATFORM is a single globally-sourced healthcare service platform for the public that begins with free Human Doctor-AI assisted Video Telemedicine service (DOCADEMIC APP) already in use in 20 countries by thousands of users and an associated suite of AI assisted tools and social network for the medical community (Docademic for Doctors)."

Only on android there are more than 50.000 installs.

"Reaching peaks of over 7,000 patients served in a month."

Do you want to go on, or you will simply admit that your project statements (that I pointed out in the first post) are not covered?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hello there,

Tropyc Team
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

From the FAQ:

From the FAQ:

Jump to: