Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 41. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I browsed the blog and found this 2 month old post. It mentions decidedly that there is no official contract with Pfizer Germany

https://blog.aimedis.com/pharma-partnership-aimedis/

Now I'm as smart as before :-) Tomorrow I ask in the Telegram Channel

Yes it's always wise to double check with an official team member on telegram. I had a couple of questions and I went straight to the Aimedis telegram page, I got an answer from Roxana the CCO within minutes.

Hehe told ya so the team is on top of things on telegram especially I’ve always gotten a good response from them it’s why I always push people to go on telegram and give it a shot it’s a great way to get s feeling for a team especially before you invest

Thing is the teams are usually so busy watching BTT as well as all over social profiles can be very hectic, Telegram is usually a go to so they have dedicated admins teams there for all your quick questions etc
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I browsed the blog and found this 2 month old post. It mentions decidedly that there is no official contract with Pfizer Germany

Yes it's always wise to double check with an official team member on telegram. I had a couple of questions and I went straight to the Aimedis telegram page, I got an answer from Roxana the CCO within minutes.

Hehe told ya so the team is on top of things on telegram especially I’ve always gotten a good response from them it’s why I always push people to go on telegram and give it a shot it’s a great way to get s feeling for a team especially before you invest
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
It’s always best to contact the team directly on telegram for specific questions especially when they are as active as this team is they will give the right answers and you can be sure theirs no confusion or misunderstandings that way
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thank you all for the many answers to the question about the two pharmaceutical companies. The study partnership with Pfizer came back to me then. maybe Criptix can find out more about the second company, he has a direct line to the team

Is cryptix part of the Aimedis team or he is just a bounty manager that handles bounties for most of the projects?

He's the bounty manager, and I must say he is one of the best I have come across. He definitely has close connections to the Aimedis team so he can find out information for us guys. If not you can always ask on telegram, but we need to make sure it's public info first.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

What I'm asking: Aimedis has partnerships with 2 big pharma companies. Does anyone know what companies these are and what these partnerships look like? Are the partner physicians instructed to only prescribe drugs from the partner pharma companies?

I’ve asked a few days ago but haven’t seen a response from the team not sure if they are allowed to m rivals got all kinds of weird restrictions but who knows hopefully the team will keep releasing information in the next weeks

I think this was an old news wasn't it? I am not sure I have read anything about that recently or is it recently announced? Either case I think their current focus is China isn't it?

Those 2 partnerships have been going on for long now.. Last 2 months or so. And you are right they are currently in Asia attending conferences and other events. You can see the updates on their Twitter channel.

Yes, I've read there in the beginning of this month, their CCO and co-founder were in Tokyo at Four Seasons in Marunouchi, presenting Aimedis at the Blockchain Roadshow.

Many ICOs seems to focus on those parts of Asia; Apparently there is a huge market and easier perception of the blockchain. I also think the regulations there are lenient with the blockchain.

Yes, that's a much preferable area of concentration for many brands because they seem to have this welcoming atmosphere, hopefully we will get to see other part of the world do same, the blockchain industry is appealing with a lot of opportunities that abounds within it and grey areas in the conventional industries that needs to be fixed
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Thank you all for the many answers to the question about the two pharmaceutical companies. The study partnership with Pfizer came back to me then. maybe Criptix can find out more about the second company, he has a direct line to the team

Is cryptix part of the Aimedis team or he is just a bounty manager that handles bounties for most of the projects?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

What I'm asking: Aimedis has partnerships with 2 big pharma companies. Does anyone know what companies these are and what these partnerships look like? Are the partner physicians instructed to only prescribe drugs from the partner pharma companies?

I’ve asked a few days ago but haven’t seen a response from the team not sure if they are allowed to m rivals got all kinds of weird restrictions but who knows hopefully the team will keep releasing information in the next weeks

I think this was an old news wasn't it? I am not sure I have read anything about that recently or is it recently announced? Either case I think their current focus is China isn't it?

Those 2 partnerships have been going on for long now.. Last 2 months or so. And you are right they are currently in Asia attending conferences and other events. You can see the updates on their Twitter channel.

These days there are lots of opportunities for all these startups in the name of conferences. They are getting all sort of partnerships, investors in such conferences.
I agree we will hear some good news and maybe even new partnerships after the events, when are they ending and where are they right now?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I think one has to do with pfizer, which is a top pharmaceutical brand, though i can't recall of the second one but i believe there role in terms of partnership will be centered around delivering of quality drugs to Aimedis because when patients use the platform, some will be prescribed drugs, possibly after some tests and its best to deliver quality drugs to patients, that's where pfizer comes in

I could not easily find the pharma company names. Is it Pfizer for sure? This is the biggest brand for sure in the world. If it is known, why project is hesitant to announce it?

Pfizer was announced a few weeks ago as a partner for a study. But I honestly don't know who is the second Pharma company.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I think one has to do with pfizer, which is a top pharmaceutical brand, though i can't recall of the second one but i believe there role in terms of partnership will be centered around delivering of quality drugs to Aimedis because when patients use the platform, some will be prescribed drugs, possibly after some tests and its best to deliver quality drugs to patients, that's where pfizer comes in

I could not easily find the pharma company names. Is it Pfizer for sure? This is the biggest brand for sure in the world. If it is known, why project is hesitant to announce it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

These days there are lots of opportunities for all these startups in the name of conferences. They are getting all sort of partnerships, investors in such conferences.
Activity: 490

Yes, I've read there in the beginning of this month, their CCO and co-founder were in Tokyo at Four Seasons in Marunouchi, presenting Aimedis at the Blockchain Roadshow.

Many ICOs seems to focus on those parts of Asia; Apparently there is a huge market and easier perception of the blockchain. I also think the regulations there are lenient with the blockchain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 728

Activity: 490

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
One thing I wonder ... Let's say I have an online appointment, the Dr analyses me and thinks I have a virus, how do I go about getting my antibiotics? Can they authorize this? And if so, where would I get my prescription?
Good question. I guess after analyse they will suggest you to visit nearest medial store and purchase require medicine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Same question I have but I didn't found any answer for this. I seen same statement on AiMedis homepage but name not mentioned there.
Activity: 532
I rather a hard bounty that gets worthwhile people than  an airdrop that gives a bunch away to people who will just insta dump and drive price down and the proj ct gets zero out of it marketing wise

How many tokens per user they'll give? Usually, it's not that many.

Both bounty hunters and airdrop hunter can push the price down, it's just a matter of patience actually. Even an investor who doesn't have enough patience to wait before the tokens go to a decent exchange and running product can be at fault too.

-snip-
You're absolutely right, airdrops are the pure evil confusing the real followers and making almost nothing for promotion. Nowadays nobody believes in comments like "A promising project, great team, I will invest in it". This only creates negative aura around the real people efforts.

Not really, it depends on the way it is handled. Sometimes a project sends their tokens via Airdrop only, just like REBL and EQL in the past.

Usually after the end of the ICO what tokens apper on the listing of exchanges airdrop and bounty hunters start to sell the tokens because they need a money. It is a standart practice.

I wouldn't  really call it a standard practice cause it usually have a downside on the project, I will rather call it a common practice and it's not a right way.
Pages:
Jump to: