Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 38. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

you are totally right, no investor would want to invest in a project they are not sure of and also the market is forcing every investor to carefully consider their investment decisions

Indeed when markets are like they are, it is very hard for any project to get investors involved when it is just a red market. I hope this ETF rubbish blows over soon
People start panicking when they see the market go down but they forget that when it goes down it will go up again, i think we should have patience it will be over soon anyway.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Guy's did you visited on twitter recently? AiMedis platform has full  ISO 27001 certification - to ensure optimal security. Check below link.

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1028339106772930560

I'm happy they have announced this information about the ISO certification, a lot of people were sceptical and there was someone on this thread a couple of pages back questioning if Aimedis had been granted certification. Now it is official and the proof is in the pudding  Grin

I believe someone once stressed about this and the need for them to state their ISO certification, glad that this is coming up and has been sorted out, boosting the confidence of the community that they are indeed not some scam project and such is really necessary, projects should comply with such for them to create trust and a user friendly environment

Yeah their claims have now been refuted. Aimedis have provided a lot of company details and now this ISO 27001 certification really displays they are a legitimate project, their investors should feel a lot safer investing in their project.

ISO certification is very important for any medical companies. I think this will be big positive to get more investments. Hope the team does the proper marketing.

It is actually 9001 and 27001 certified and here is their official post on the two https://blog.aimedis.com/aimedis-now-iso-9001-and-iso-27001-certified/. I am not sure if regulations in Germany mandates the existence.

Yes but this ensures that Aimedis is in line with data safety regulations which is an important bit of compliance that all companies need, especially ones in the health sector, like Aimedis, that will store extremely sensitive data.

This is a great question. I think they safe and secured and would not have a problem of being accepted because they were not accepted due to regulations.

I think it would even help on the international level where ISO is basically a standard agreed upon. Either case that is a great achievement because it takes time to get the official certification.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Guy's did you visited on twitter recently? AiMedis platform has full  ISO 27001 certification - to ensure optimal security. Check below link.

I'm happy they have announced this information about the ISO certification, a lot of people were sceptical and there was someone on this thread a couple of pages back questioning if Aimedis had been granted certification. Now it is official and the proof is in the pudding  Grin

I believe someone once stressed about this and the need for them to state their ISO certification, glad that this is coming up and has been sorted out, boosting the confidence of the community that they are indeed not some scam project and such is really necessary, projects should comply with such for them to create trust and a user friendly environment

Yeah their claims have now been refuted. Aimedis have provided a lot of company details and now this ISO 27001 certification really displays they are a legitimate project, their investors should feel a lot safer investing in their project.

ISO certification is very important for any medical companies. I think this will be big positive to get more investments. Hope the team does the proper marketing.

It is actually 9001 and 27001 certified and here is their official post on the two https://blog.aimedis.com/aimedis-now-iso-9001-and-iso-27001-certified/. I am not sure if regulations in Germany mandates the existence.

Yes but this ensures that Aimedis is in line with data safety regulations which is an important bit of compliance that all companies need, especially ones in the health sector, like Aimedis, that will store extremely sensitive data.

Yea, i do agree with you on that and as a project that's situated in a noble profession, its best to make everything clear to the public, giving room for transparency and an open door to investors, lets not forget that competitors are always around the corner, so anything that will make Aimedis stand out should be implemented by the team
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

you are totally right, no investor would want to invest in a project they are not sure of and also the market is forcing every investor to carefully consider their investment decisions

People are being a lot more careful with their investments and they are actually making a lot more research. Investors have started paying attention to others warnings and they are not following in the ‘herding’ psychology, this is when you see a lot of people making investments so you buy into it too. This is what happened in January and it’s why prices were pushed up to artificial levels.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Indeed when markets are like they are, it is very hard for any project to get investors involved when it is just a red market. I hope this ETF rubbish blows over soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728

This is a great question. I think they safe and secured and would not have a problem of being accepted because they were not accepted due to regulations.

Activity: 490

Activity: 532
Thank you all for the many answers to the question about the two pharmaceutical companies. The study partnership with Pfizer came back to me then. maybe Criptix can find out more about the second company, he has a direct line to the team

If Pfizer is on-board, then this project will be to moon for sure. Do we have any official links about it? I am very much curious to read it in detail.

Pfizer is on board. Aimedis announced the partnership in their Medium channel in June. Here is the link: https://medium.com/@aimedisglobal/pfizer-partnership-a-great-opportunity-for-team-aimedis-9b0e0858282b

ah, a medium-channel is also available. I have always clicked on the blog link on the Aimedis homepage. there is nothing of the partnership with Pfizer https://blog.aimedis.com/

A lot of projects these days seem to favour a Medium channel over a traditional blog so I always search for a Medium channel first nowadays

I have a different feeling about Medium channel. It is easy to publish as well as easy to get banned in their channel. I prefer Reddit for blogs.

yeah, ban issue i think when it comes to posting an article about blockchain project Reddit is definitely the number choice but its like most blockchain project prefer using medium don't know why
It does not take a lot of time to make a new account and it is always better to have more social media's to promote the project around instead of a few.

For an individual, this might be good (although not totally good) but for a project it's totally not a cool way to go cause they will have to keep building their followers every now and then
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I love to see criticisms but only when its done in a much constructive manner, not screaming all over the place, its of utmost importance that people learn to criticize a project, it brings the best out the specified project and it will also make reluctant teams to sit up and work towards making their project better and delivering a good brand

Yes its a classless way of going about finding out answers. Too much criticism can make you look like you have a chip on your shoulder. That's why it's always important in business to hold a certain level of decorum.

Agreed, it makes much sense when your criticism is constructive that's when you actually win the mind of all because people will see reasons with you and seek same answers to the questions that you've asked, paving way for a whole new healthy discussion, its appalling to see some comments that have no basis, only words typed by someone with no knowledge of his/her statement
Activity: 238
Thank you all for the many answers to the question about the two pharmaceutical companies. The study partnership with Pfizer came back to me then. maybe Criptix can find out more about the second company, he has a direct line to the team

If Pfizer is on-board, then this project will be to moon for sure. Do we have any official links about it? I am very much curious to read it in detail.

Pfizer is on board. Aimedis announced the partnership in their Medium channel in June. Here is the link: https://medium.com/@aimedisglobal/pfizer-partnership-a-great-opportunity-for-team-aimedis-9b0e0858282b

ah, a medium-channel is also available. I have always clicked on the blog link on the Aimedis homepage. there is nothing of the partnership with Pfizer https://blog.aimedis.com/

A lot of projects these days seem to favour a Medium channel over a traditional blog so I always search for a Medium channel first nowadays

I have a different feeling about Medium channel. It is easy to publish as well as easy to get banned in their channel. I prefer Reddit for blogs.

yeah, ban issue i think when it comes to posting an article about blockchain project Reddit is definitely the number choice but its like most blockchain project prefer using medium don't know why
It does not take a lot of time to make a new account and it is always better to have more social media's to promote the project around instead of a few.

But they must make sure they adhere to the rules and regulations of the platform before publishing Any thing and get banned for it.

Pfizer is very big pharmaceutical company, this deal is very awesome for Aimedis. Now the have some pharma companies as well as hospital chain onboard.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Yea things are better if everyone just sticks to the rules of the various platforms they aren’t overly restrictive and it’s best to be on the good side of things at the end of the day I think
Activity: 728

But they must make sure they adhere to the rules and regulations of the platform before publishing Any thing and get banned for it.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I love to see criticisms but only when its done in a much constructive manner, not screaming all over the place, its of utmost importance that people learn to criticize a project, it brings the best out the specified project and it will also make reluctant teams to sit up and work towards making their project better and delivering a good brand

Yes its a classless way of going about finding out answers. Too much criticism can make you look like you have a chip on your shoulder. That's why it's always important in business to hold a certain level of decorum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Pages:
Jump to: