Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 46. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Roxana is very active in Asia I see. I am not sure what is the goal of being active there tbh because I know they are in Germany for now; Are they trying to expand in Asia?

Expanding to Asia will be the deal I believe. Asia is an attractive market due to the population and who ever can make a strong stand in the Asia market will see success indeed.

The Asian market does have the population and experience to really accept the project, less education is needed because they already know the benefits attached to the industry, possibly, they can try to go into some sort of memorandum of understanding between a few hospitals or medical brands, that will really be good starting point

I believe Aimedis are more focused on European countries in the short term, however they were on the roadshow in Asia because they want to secure new investors and also find new areas they could potentially expand into in the future.

That was my understanding that Europe was the initial launch ... Maybe the roadshow was to try to gather some interest for the short to medium term.

Yeah definitely, Aimedis might expand into Asia in the future but to begin with they are looking at countries like The Netherlands and Germany. These countries have some of the most advanced hospitals in the world, that would be more likely to partner up with Aimedis and add new technology to their existing practices and hopefully provide an overall better service.

It will be nice to see them extend to Asia, though the likelihood of that happening is really high because so far, they have been getting positive reviews and we can see that from the coming in of various hospitals, putting that into perspective, we can deduce that the project may likely become successful, they have something to offer to the community and the community is willing to accept it, of course if its a good one
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
If anyone is interested to get more AiMedis tokens free then join thier bounty program. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1027101525448052737
I noticed that their spreadsheets only have a few members, maybe Aimedis should do some more promotion for their bounty? more participants are always better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
If anyone is interested to get more AiMedis tokens free then join thier bounty program. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1027101525448052737
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Read here why China is the next big AI-market in healthcare:
https://blog.aimedis.com/healthcare-in-china/

I really hope that Aimedis can get a foothold here. Together with the European market, they would have partner hospitals in two giant markets
That's mean their next country will be China. So as per this blog China is listed in that list which is we got before sometime back from AiMedis team?

Let's be honest, China are always one step ahead with technology especially in the medical care side of things, Excited to see some blockchain implementation into the healthcare sector
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Is it just me or does someone else feel the homepage of this project might need a little more attention in terms of design and speed? Especially design anyway, the theme color.

Interesting view point. I like the homepage, it loads quick for me (not sure if it's because the video is cached) and the video really shows how easy it could be to connect.

As above, it seems to load quick for me. It's nice to be presented with such an interactive GUI with a nice button straight to the token sale!

I would like to see a live counter on the token sale homepage, however I understand most projects do not do this until their private sale ends as these deals can take longer to finalise.

Hopefully Aimedis will implement a live counter during the main sale.

That's something I hadn't even thought about to be honest. A live counter though is really great to get a sense of how well a sale is going.

It’s a double edged sword as theirs all kinds of things that determine if a transaction is verified and finalized and having a counter that’s going forward and then has to roll back because of failed transactions or something like that could cause confusion but I guess they could make it to only count after a decent bit of confirmations

Yeah that's a fair point, you wouldn't want it triggering n first initiation of a transaction, they'd be better off putting on a slight delay, maybe update X amount of times a day or something like that
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

I really hope that Aimedis can get a foothold here. Together with the European market, they would have partner hospitals in two giant markets

Agree, China in big market for healthcare and crypto based project are popular in China. Due to shortage of doctors they are promoting AI in healthcare industry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Is it just me or does someone else feel the homepage of this project might need a little more attention in terms of design and speed? Especially design anyway, the theme color.

yeah, i visited their website last night i agree with they need to update their UI and regarding the speed i feel it the animation that is affecting it

Oh. I see. That's another possibility again especially since I visited with my mobile device. It maybe have performanced better assuming I was on pc. Thanks for that friend.

Very possible just a phone issue as I’ve been on it with my iPhone 8 and my pc and it might just be a issue on some phones who knows that’s the issue with mobiles theirs so much variety of performance it’s hard to be great on all

Yea. You got a point there. A lot are already in existence and some more to come definitely. Now I feel not so good bringing up the topic about speed but the colors.
Activity: 490

That's mean their next country will be China. So as per this blog China is listed in that list which is we got before sometime back from AiMedis team?

I am just curious given this expansion plan; does it mean that current or existing customer are generation a good enough traction and that Aimedis has found its market fit? If that is the case that is really impressive.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Interesting view point. I like the homepage, it loads quick for me (not sure if it's because the video is cached) and the video really shows how easy it could be to connect.

As above, it seems to load quick for me. It's nice to be presented with such an interactive GUI with a nice button straight to the token sale!

I would like to see a live counter on the token sale homepage, however I understand most projects do not do this until their private sale ends as these deals can take longer to finalise.

That's something I hadn't even thought about to be honest. A live counter though is really great to get a sense of how well a sale is going.

It’s a double edged sword as theirs all kinds of things that determine if a transaction is verified and finalized and having a counter that’s going forward and then has to roll back because of failed transactions or something like that could cause confusion but I guess they could make it to only count after a decent bit of confirmations
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

yeah, i visited their website last night i agree with they need to update their UI and regarding the speed i feel it the animation that is affecting it

Oh. I see. That's another possibility again especially since I visited with my mobile device. It maybe have performanced better assuming I was on pc. Thanks for that friend.

Very possible just a phone issue as I’ve been on it with my iPhone 8 and my pc and it might just be a issue on some phones who knows that’s the issue with mobiles theirs so much variety of performance it’s hard to be great on all
Activity: 532

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Nice blog entry. China is one of the biggest and fastest growing markets and it would be great if Aimedis can get a piece of the cake.

My hope is that they not only get a piece of the cake, but bake the cake itself :-)
I still think they are way ahead of the competition, but in China there are different laws. and there are some Chinese projects in the field
Activity: 672
The Aimedis team were at the Four Seasons hotel in Marunouchi which is a commercial district in Tokyo. They were represented by Roxana, the CCO, and Ben, the COO and Co-Founder.

This was another stop on their blockchain roadshow around Asia, does anyone know if this is the last stop or do they still have other destinations that they are planning to go to?

Yeah... I got a notification for the tweet, it was really impressive from the team. I guess is operation take over Asia for the Aimedis team now.

Roxana is very active in Asia I see. I am not sure what is the goal of being active there tbh because I know they are in Germany for now; Are they trying to expand in Asia?

Expanding to Asia will be the deal I believe. Asia is an attractive market due to the population and who ever can make a strong stand in the Asia market will see success indeed.

The Asian market does have the population and experience to really accept the project, less education is needed because they already know the benefits attached to the industry, possibly, they can try to go into some sort of memorandum of understanding between a few hospitals or medical brands, that will really be good starting point

I believe Aimedis are more focused on European countries in the short term, however they were on the roadshow in Asia because they want to secure new investors and also find new areas they could potentially expand into in the future.

That was my understanding that Europe was the initial launch ... Maybe the roadshow was to try to gather some interest for the short to medium term.

This is true. They have partnership with couple of European hospitals already which is the coolest part and I like the most about AIMedis project.

That's great then and for the hospitals to come on board also means that they must have seen the benefits embedded in the project, is a good start, they now have something to talk about and something that the community will be interested in, this will also lead to investors coming into the project, hope to see more hospitals from other continents 
Activity: 420

Nice blog entry. China is one of the biggest and fastest growing markets and it would be great if Aimedis can get a piece of the cake.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I agree they already made a good progress in Europe and would be great if they could get some hospitals to partner up with them there.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Website is quite simple, elegant and user friendly. I also checked it today. I like it as it is. AImedis is doing its best in many things and also seems like investor friendly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
The Aimedis team were at the Four Seasons hotel in Marunouchi which is a commercial district in Tokyo. They were represented by Roxana, the CCO, and Ben, the COO and Co-Founder.

This was another stop on their blockchain roadshow around Asia, does anyone know if this is the last stop or do they still have other destinations that they are planning to go to?

Yeah... I got a notification for the tweet, it was really impressive from the team. I guess is operation take over Asia for the Aimedis team now.

This is true. They have partnership with couple of European hospitals already which is the coolest part and I like the most about AIMedis project.
Pages:
Jump to: