Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 51. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I would like to make a proposition; I am a follower of different IoT projects because I think they have potential in the long run. I really think Aimedis could partner up with them and come up with something of great value especially that those chains' focus is IoT. Aimedis could do what they do best with health and the partners could work on the hardware and OS of the IoT device.

You should get in contact with Aimedis ibininja, put your idea forward and suggest how you think the two companies could work together and all the benefits an IoT OS would provide.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I would like to make a proposition; I am a follower of different IoT projects because I think they have potential in the long run. I really think Aimedis could partner up with them and come up with something of great value especially that those chains' focus is IoT. Aimedis could do what they do best with health and the partners could work on the hardware and OS of the IoT device.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
1st August: Macau
2nd August: Seoul

as you can see from their Twitter account, they travel a lot. especially Roxana. Once they are close to me, I will visit them.
They always post their events on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal
That's really great but now I just want to know about how's their experience of carnival. Hope they will update that in blogs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I will watch this project, in my opinion all projects related to medical topics are very interesting and promising, the introduction of blockade into medicine is growing more and more, I believe in the success of these guys.

Blockchain is truly a remarkable technology and we can see many projects coming up with idea that can be used and integrated the blockchain way. The medical field will benefit more from the blockchain and artificial intelligence as they deal with human life which must be treated with care.
Exactly, lot of the medical projects are coming in blockchain based. If you follows continuously to AiMedis then you will found lot of the benefits.

Healthcare sector is always hot and will be hot in the future also. AImedis is in the best sector. Looks like many more project will come in the next months in this field.

Yeah, healthcare industry will be always in demand and it's a big industry where multiple team can join hands and contribute to this industry.
As long as there is life, there will always be a need for health care, it's going to be forever you know. Unless technology maybe finds a way round it (you can never tell what advancement will be made in tech by tomorrow you know)

Agree. It's a very big industry and there will be always scope for development and new inventions. It's not a job of single team. I think all blockchain based project should come together rather than competing with each other.
Activity: 532
I will watch this project, in my opinion all projects related to medical topics are very interesting and promising, the introduction of blockade into medicine is growing more and more, I believe in the success of these guys.

Blockchain is truly a remarkable technology and we can see many projects coming up with idea that can be used and integrated the blockchain way. The medical field will benefit more from the blockchain and artificial intelligence as they deal with human life which must be treated with care.
Exactly, lot of the medical projects are coming in blockchain based. If you follows continuously to AiMedis then you will found lot of the benefits.

Healthcare sector is always hot and will be hot in the future also. AImedis is in the best sector. Looks like many more project will come in the next months in this field.

Yeah, healthcare industry will be always in demand and it's a big industry where multiple team can join hands and contribute to this industry.
As long as there is life, there will always be a need for health care, it's going to be forever you know. Unless technology maybe finds a way round it (you can never tell what advancement will be made in tech by tomorrow you know)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

as you can see from their Twitter account, they travel a lot. especially Roxana. Once they are close to me, I will visit them.

Going places and telling the world is a must. I would like to see them go for more conferences, carnivals and attend more interviews. The world needs to know about aimedis.

WIll be very refreshing to see if Aemedis can attend more events and conferences, they should try to get some more exposure.

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!
5 ETH minimum contribution, 25% extra bonus if you HODL 12 months!

Good to see a generous extra 25% extra bonus if you hold for 12 months atleast+ so effectively a 46% bonus at the moment with the 21% pre sale bonus ! Not bad.

Does anyone know how the token sales going? Would be nice to see a live counter
I think they are already getting a lot of exposure they are frequently posting on social media, following their roadmap and even attending conferences, the team knows what they are doing.

Yeah I have to say that the marketing team are doing very well with updates on their official channels. Good to see the core team going to events as well
Activity: 238
I have asked in telegram in regards to the office that are located in a monastery that was turned into a fitness center. The admins told me that there is not relation to the fitness center they are just renting there.  

Oh okay is it a nice office space? I haven’t seen any pictures of it yet but if it’s based in an old monastery it must be an attractive option! Do they have two different office locations or is it just based in NL?

Thanks ibininja for posting the Aimedis team's reply here!
I think to avoid any confusions Aimedis team can post some of the pictures from office.

That is a good idea to post pictures as I’m sure investors would love to see progress on the offices as most people reallly like when teams get officially big enough to have office space as it makes the project feel more real

Good idea it would be great if we could land on some pictures. I will try to ask in telegram and see if they send us some or publish pictures of their offices.

That's good idea. If Aimedis post pictures it will give good confidence to the investors and Aimedis followers.
Activity: 490
I have asked in telegram in regards to the office that are located in a monastery that was turned into a fitness center. The admins told me that there is not relation to the fitness center they are just renting there.  

Oh okay is it a nice office space? I haven’t seen any pictures of it yet but if it’s based in an old monastery it must be an attractive option! Do they have two different office locations or is it just based in NL?

I think to avoid any confusions Aimedis team can post some of the pictures from office.

That is a good idea to post pictures as I’m sure investors would love to see progress on the offices as most people reallly like when teams get officially big enough to have office space as it makes the project feel more real

Good idea it would be great if we could land on some pictures. I will try to ask in telegram and see if they send us some or publish pictures of their offices.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Going places and telling the world is a must. I would like to see them go for more conferences, carnivals and attend more interviews. The world needs to know about aimedis.

WIll be very refreshing to see if Aemedis can attend more events and conferences, they should try to get some more exposure.

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

Good to see a generous extra 25% extra bonus if you hold for 12 months atleast+ so effectively a 46% bonus at the moment with the 21% pre sale bonus ! Not bad.

I think they are already getting a lot of exposure they are frequently posting on social media, following their roadmap and even attending conferences, the team knows what they are doing.

yeah, i visited their blog yesterday i was very impressed by the level of work they are putting in i expect them to attract more investors and also the nature of their project will ensure they get more attention "health is wealth they say"
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Good luck it’s a pretty cool thing that the team is making their rounds being able to really interact with the team could be an amazing way to spread knowledge of what the project is trying to do more events are a great way to do that
I am very excited to hear the feedback from AiMedis team about this event. I hope for them this event has been successful.
Activity: 728

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Yes, they have to drop such to get the community talking positive about them, i remember someone questioning them about that, so bringing out such will eradicate such fears and not give critics something to talk about, the community is very vigilante these days and they go as far as digging deep into the project and finding out faults, so any project that tends to come up should be ready for the community
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Good luck it’s a pretty cool thing that the team is making their rounds being able to really interact with the team could be an amazing way to spread knowledge of what the project is trying to do more events are a great way to do that
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 504
This company has very high ratings on proven sites, and many investors expect very high revenues from it, it is often very bad, because you do not need to wait until the project reaches a global maximum, then the project will undoubtedly be excellent
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/

i like their blog.
They also post medical articles that are not directly related to Aimedis. For example the article about smart bandages. I have never heard of it. I first found out about it thanks to the blog: https://blog.aimedis.com/smart-bandages-healthtech/
really interesting
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/
I visited and found there really interesting and very informative blogs are updated by AiMedis. Thanks for the link.

wow, the blog is really loaded from the look of things Aimedis is more of a medical company than a crypto company they act very different from most crypto project out there
Yeah amazing i read the one where they explain what smart bandages are and how they can change the way of managing wounds.
Pages:
Jump to: