Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 57. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Community is growing rapidly. Just heard telegram member count increased to 26500+ today. More people will come in for sure in the coming days.

Bounty opening is a good initiative. Community is growing exponentially which is a good sign for the project. Any new airdrop is in the pipeline?

26.5 k, that is a big increase on the Telegram members. This is not a surprise, they Aimedis Team is very active, they make a tour through Asia and their Bounty program has started.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Community is growing rapidly. Just heard telegram member count increased to 26500+ today. More people will come in for sure in the coming days.

Bounty opening is a good initiative. Community is growing exponentially which is a good sign for the project. Any new airdrop is in the pipeline?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Good to see, that Aimedis is already active in 3 european countries. so maybe they start in my county soon. i would join immediately. I have to look if i can find a plan of the upcoming markets

I think is best that they first get a solid foundation in specific countries at a very minimal level, perhaps, 2 or 3, it will give them focus to actually concentrate on the stipulated areas before heading to other countries, reason been that when they spread thin, loose ends may areas and affect the entire project, so its always best to have areas of concentration before spreading

I agree; since each country is governed by its own rules and regulations when it comes to operating health matters. I think the approach here is that they landed those that were open to the idea. and it happened that those entities are in different countries. but the team can correct me.

Yes the healthcare sector is the most heavily regulated. When it comes to private companies they have to go through stringent tests to ensure the people in charge are legit and the business is operating in an ethical manner.

Aimedis surely wants to expand operations all over ASI, Europe and other parts of the world as well. Asia is huge market for health care services and now Crypto currencies also very popular here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good to see, that Aimedis is already active in 3 european countries. so maybe they start in my county soon. i would join immediately. I have to look if i can find a plan of the upcoming markets

I think is best that they first get a solid foundation in specific countries at a very minimal level, perhaps, 2 or 3, it will give them focus to actually concentrate on the stipulated areas before heading to other countries, reason been that when they spread thin, loose ends may areas and affect the entire project, so its always best to have areas of concentration before spreading

I agree; since each country is governed by its own rules and regulations when it comes to operating health matters. I think the approach here is that they landed those that were open to the idea. and it happened that those entities are in different countries. but the team can correct me.

Yes the healthcare sector is the most heavily regulated. When it comes to private companies they have to go through stringent tests to ensure the people in charge are legit and the business is operating in an ethical manner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

No worries, we will do that soon!! Smiley

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

oh how nice, criptix is ​​the bounty manager. We are in good hands.
I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.

Great that Aimedis has started their bounty program. Damn, my signature is blocked. I will only do the Twitter bounty.

Yeah i'm also locked into a bounty sig at the moment, I hope I can join Aemedis before it stops, will be nice to receive some free tokens for such a promising project

Well, I feel like I will try Twitter one too. I hope it won't be too hard to participate in it.

It seems the Aimedis signature bounty has not gotten enough publicity yet.. As of now only two participants in the signature campaign.

Wow really??? Only 2 participants??? Damn I want to join it now Tongue Will the bounty still go ahead?

More members will join if they allow junior member as well for signature campaign. I don't have any signature now and I can join Aimedis bounty if they allow.

Yeah, I'm agree with you. I'm junior too and cannot participate. If they give a chance to participate to juniors, there will be much more people there.

Only two participates untill now? Looks like these two people only get all  signature bounty tokens Wink.
I hope Aimedis will allow jr. Member as well. They will not like to give token to very few people.

Me too waiting for signature campaign to open for junior members, but meanwhile we can join other social media bounties.

I thought it was open to all ranks from junior members and above. If you check the bounty thread you will find the space and signature for junior members.
Activity: 532

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.

Great that Aimedis has started their bounty program. Damn, my signature is blocked. I will only do the Twitter bounty.

Yeah i'm also locked into a bounty sig at the moment, I hope I can join Aemedis before it stops, will be nice to receive some free tokens for such a promising project

Well, I feel like I will try Twitter one too. I hope it won't be too hard to participate in it.

It seems the Aimedis signature bounty has not gotten enough publicity yet.. As of now only two participants in the signature campaign.

Wow really??? Only 2 participants??? Damn I want to join it now Tongue Will the bounty still go ahead?

More members will join if they allow junior member as well for signature campaign. I don't have any signature now and I can join Aimedis bounty if they allow.

For a while now, I have not been running any signature campaign. I have been trying to pick a good one to apply for. Maybe I will try this one out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

lol, what are they doing they should push the bounty program to the public, the public need to know something like this is going on. common team aimedis you can do this

I think Aimedis team should promote this bounty program over the social media platforms like tweeter and FB.
Activity: 280

Yeah, I'm agree with you. I'm junior too and cannot participate. If they give a chance to participate to juniors, there will be much more people there.

Only two participates untill now? Looks like these two people only get all  signature bounty tokens Wink.
I hope Aimedis will allow jr. Member as well. They will not like to give token to very few people.

Me too waiting for signature campaign to open for junior members, but meanwhile we can join other social media bounties.
Activity: 238

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

lol, what are they doing they should push the bounty program to the public, the public need to know something like this is going on. common team aimedis you can do this
The bounty has just started they will gain a lot more as i saw that they could accept more signature's for lower ranks, i am pretty sure once everyone sees that they will want to join.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Don't make conclusions so fast. Bounty just started yesterday, I think they didn't share this information in wide circles, but will do it definitely.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 490

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am very happy to see that now some medical industries also started working in blockchain technology.

Really nice to see finally the health care looks to be utilzing the blockchain technology and realm the  full benefit of this new technology. I do hope Aimedis is an success and goes to show blockchain is the future and see more health care companies benefit from it too

Yes and AI technology will be extremely useful as it's been proven that it can reduce hospital waiting times and it will also cut billions off of hospital spending bills.
In the healthcare business are so many use cases for AI, that it will definitely reduce the costs. Furthermore AI can help to reduce errors, e.g. faulty patient data.

It will mean increased care for patients at hopefully a lower cost. Also what you said about accuracy is so true, sometimes a doctors decision means life or death for a patient but if you have a robot that runs on AI and knows what is the best and safest treatment every time with each and every case, there would be a lot less errors.
Activity: 728

Pages:
Jump to: