Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 56. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
AIM, the Etherium-based tokens fuel the services for Aimedis. They can be used to subscribing to services, exchanging data, or even exchanging information.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
how to join aimedis signature bounty because i am unable to find it on main thread
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

No worries, we will do that soon!! Smiley

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

oh how nice, criptix is ​​the bounty manager. We are in good hands.
I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.

Great that Aimedis has started their bounty program. Damn, my signature is blocked. I will only do the Twitter bounty.

Yeah i'm also locked into a bounty sig at the moment, I hope I can join Aemedis before it stops, will be nice to receive some free tokens for such a promising project

Well, I feel like I will try Twitter one too. I hope it won't be too hard to participate in it.

It seems the Aimedis signature bounty has not gotten enough publicity yet.. As of now only two participants in the signature campaign.

Wow that's so low! Tell you one thing though I bet those 2 people are loving that, imagine the share of tokens they will get. Shame mine isn't ending any time soon

Yeah but the calculation is not based on stakes but a fixed allocation to every participating member based on the rank.. There are 5 members now for the bounty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Projects that have a good chance of scaling it’s best to get in early and try to secure the largest number of tokens as you can obviously so if that means doing bounties more power to everyone I know I want as many as I can

you when it comes to health everything has to be considered and also aimedis have more advantage one of such is the fact that they are bringing emerging technology to health sector which is really a good thing i for sure will invest in aimedis
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I try to answer. but unfortunately I don't know most of the answers. I'm only a interested user and follow this project like most others.

- ISO 9001 and ISO27001, I can't find any information about the certification numbers, only the blog entry from december.

https://blog.aimedis.com/aimedis-now-iso-9001-and-iso-27001-certified/

https://aimedis.com/en_impressum.php

ISO certification according to the website is audited & monitored by
bensom GmbH
Kleine Spitzengasse 2-4
50676 Köln
Germany

The whole idea of ISO is that is it verifiable. For this reason companies usually display the certificates on their website and office wall.

- According to their linkedin profile Dr Michael Kaldasch and Dr Ben El Idrissi are not working only for AImedis.

It would be good to know their other business interests / employment. Various hospitals is vague - even though it is probably very accurate since medical professionals often move around early in their career.

This is a rental car company that they ran while in Düsseldorf

While their extensive business registrations (several medical related) over a number of years is a good sign. Both that they have been working together for such a long time and that they have been in verifiable places - it is hard to gauge the success of those businesses. (Set up on relatively low capital and no verifiable footprint) So it is hard so see if it is a 19.99 euro business registration or a fully operational company.

I did find this: https://healthcare-in-europe.com/de/news/vom-mrt-fuer-die-hosentasche-bis-zum-diabetikerwarnhund.html
Where they are in the top 12 for a business plan competition and their names are mentioned.
https://propertibazar.com/article/sicherheit-in-deutschland-securitas_5a7bbe27d64ab20a4506ead3.html
For the Cyomed platform.

But also this: https://nami.today/icos/be-careful-chances-are-that-hihealth-ico-is-a-scam-206.html Where the other medical ICO they are involved with is warned about and a scam accusation against one of the people involved with that platform. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3238979.new

- Until 2017 Dr. Kaldasch worked in a hospital of the Heinrich Heine Univerity in Düsseldorf

Heinrich Heine Univerity in Düsseldorf works with the Universitätsklinikum Düsseldorf. I don't think there is a hospital there that shares its name.
Company records certainly have him living in Düsseldorf. But with so many tricky ICOs out there and Aimedis raising $36 million - I try to check out the claims.

The best way to get answers is the Telegram channel. https://t.me/aimedistoken

Perhaps you could bring it to their attention.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I try to answer. but unfortunately I don't know most of the answers. I'm only a interested user and follow this project like most others.

- ISO 9001 and ISO27001, I can't find any information about the certification numbers, only the blog entry from december.
- According to their linkedin profile Dr Michael Kaldasch and Dr Ben El Idrissi are not working only for AImedis.
- Until 2017 Dr. Kaldasch worked in a hospital of the Heinrich Heine Univerity in Düsseldorf

The best way to get answers is the Telegram channel. https://t.me/aimedistoken
legendary

I know the shills are busy having a conversation with "each other". But it is really distracting when you are asking a genuine question here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43241225

It also makes it super easy to identify the bountyhive shills and which other projects they are pretending to be customers of:

The questions I asked should be really easy to answer and a clear concise answer would make this project stand out from the dodgy ICO's - it would be annoying to start using red bold lettering just to get attention.

Can we please have a real conversation ?

What are the certification numbers for the ISO-9001 and ISO-27001 ? Perhaps you could post an image of the certificates.
Are Dr Michael Kaldasch and Dr Ben El Idrissi working on this project full time or are they working at the same time as doctors elsewhere ?
Are you able to provide some more details about their previous work as doctors in hospitals ? Which hospitals did they work at ?In which countries are they registered to practice medicine ?
I noticed that some of the companies they were previously involved in are now run by others. How does that work with the Intellectual Property rights ?
With offices located in a monastery that has been turned into a fitness center.  www.Villa-Vitalis.nl  Is that business related or are they just renting office space there?
Which companies are involved ? How is it structured ?
Cyomed Deutchland GMBH
Rhein Medical Solutions UG
IhrArzt24 GMBH

With between $9.000.000 and $36.000.000 being raised from the public - these are questions that are important.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Projects that have a good chance of scaling it’s best to get in early and try to secure the largest number of tokens as you can obviously so if that means doing bounties more power to everyone I know I want as many as I can
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Also, in the case you believe yourself to be a good supporter of our project, please write us a PM - we can make exceptions by case to case basis  Wink

I will probably only participate in the Twitter campaign because my signature is still reserved for some time.

Looking forward to the additional tokens, the purchased tokens feel already lonely

I will participate in the signature bounty since i don't have any on right now.. It is good to see a bounty campaign to participate in.

Great that Aimedis has started their bounty program. Damn, my signature is blocked. I will only do the Twitter bounty.

Yeah i'm also locked into a bounty sig at the moment, I hope I can join Aemedis before it stops, will be nice to receive some free tokens for such a promising project

Well, I feel like I will try Twitter one too. I hope it won't be too hard to participate in it.

It seems the Aimedis signature bounty has not gotten enough publicity yet.. As of now only two participants in the signature campaign.

Wow that's so low! Tell you one thing though I bet those 2 people are loving that, imagine the share of tokens they will get. Shame mine isn't ending any time soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Check out this amazing introduction of one of the advisers in their team: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1024290182898610176, Prof Hömberg has been in the medical industry for 40 years, always amazing to see that their team is well experienced in their sector.

Great shout, a very good introduction to what looks to be a great advisor. 40 years experience is pretty impressive and good to see he's part of the Aimedis project
legendary
Hi,

Just a reminder I asked here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43145334

About the ISO-9001 certification.  I have not been able to find any registration of such certification.

What are the certification numbers for the ISO-9001 and ISO-27001 ? Perhaps you could post an image of the certificates.

It would be great if you could clear that up.

Are Dr Michael Kaldasch and Dr Ben El Idrissi working on this project full time or are they working at the same time as doctors elsewhere ?

In which countries are they registered to practice medicine ?

I noticed the address is unusual. Located in a monastery that has been tuned into a fitness center.  www.Villa-Vitalis.nl

Beautiful looking building.

Is that business related or are they just renting office space there?

Are you able to provide some more details about their previous work as doctors in hospitals ? Which hospitals did they work at ?

I noticed that some of the companies they were previously involved in are now run by others. How does that work with the Intellectual Property rights ?

Cyomed Deutchland GMBH
Rhein Medical Solutions UG
IhrArzt24 GMBH

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Good to see, that Aimedis is already active in 3 european countries. so maybe they start in my county soon. i would join immediately. I have to look if i can find a plan of the upcoming markets

I think is best that they first get a solid foundation in specific countries at a very minimal level, perhaps, 2 or 3, it will give them focus to actually concentrate on the stipulated areas before heading to other countries, reason been that when they spread thin, loose ends may areas and affect the entire project, so its always best to have areas of concentration before spreading

I agree; since each country is governed by its own rules and regulations when it comes to operating health matters. I think the approach here is that they landed those that were open to the idea. and it happened that those entities are in different countries. but the team can correct me.

But for the fact that the project is based on the decentralized platform, won't that give the project more flexibility and less influence by the governments?, the health industry has been very rigid, governed by rules that they find it hard to change because of some bureaucratic paperwork, i want to see a change in this industry and a better health care system

I genuinely hope it does; It is true that centralization is limiting much of the progression on the health sector but at the same time it is limiting much of bad behavior/corrupt behavior. Also when I mentioned each country has its set of regulations is more on the management side of things. say a certain country does not allow a certain cure and the AI would still recommend it.

I agree. When I first heard about Aimedis and that they will start a business in health care in Germany, I thought, that it cannot be successful. The German health card tried it for about ten years, to save all data on a chip, up to now without success. But if I read the references on the Aimedis website, I believe they can manage it.

The German health card must be similar to the Austrian E-card. it never did what was initially promised and expected. There were and are always too many privacy concerns.
Let's see how Aimedis wants to eliminate these concerns in our countries
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Check out this amazing introduction of one of the advisers in their team: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1024290182898610176, Prof Hömberg has been in the medical industry for 40 years, always amazing to see that their team is well experienced in their sector.
Activity: 532
Community is growing rapidly. Just heard telegram member count increased to 26500+ today. More people will come in for sure in the coming days.

That's cool. 26k+ members is nice figure. Hope you don't mind me asking what was the initial members stat before this present one?
Activity: 420
Good to see, that Aimedis is already active in 3 european countries. so maybe they start in my county soon. i would join immediately. I have to look if i can find a plan of the upcoming markets

I think is best that they first get a solid foundation in specific countries at a very minimal level, perhaps, 2 or 3, it will give them focus to actually concentrate on the stipulated areas before heading to other countries, reason been that when they spread thin, loose ends may areas and affect the entire project, so its always best to have areas of concentration before spreading

I agree; since each country is governed by its own rules and regulations when it comes to operating health matters. I think the approach here is that they landed those that were open to the idea. and it happened that those entities are in different countries. but the team can correct me.

But for the fact that the project is based on the decentralized platform, won't that give the project more flexibility and less influence by the governments?, the health industry has been very rigid, governed by rules that they find it hard to change because of some bureaucratic paperwork, i want to see a change in this industry and a better health care system

I genuinely hope it does; It is true that centralization is limiting much of the progression on the health sector but at the same time it is limiting much of bad behavior/corrupt behavior. Also when I mentioned each country has its set of regulations is more on the management side of things. say a certain country does not allow a certain cure and the AI would still recommend it.

I agree. When I first heard about Aimedis and that they will start a business in health care in Germany, I thought, that it cannot be successful. The German health card tried it for about ten years, to save all data on a chip, up to now without success. But if I read the references on the Aimedis website, I believe they can manage it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I only partly see it that way. Of course, it's good to start by focusing on a core market. But you should also expand as soon as it is economically justifiable. There are just gold digger times and who stakes his claims too late, gets in the end no more. So you'd better expand quickly before someone else snatches everything away
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Wow really??? Only 2 participants??? Damn I want to join it now Tongue Will the bounty still go ahead?

Those are seriously the best kind of signature campaigns for the participants at least as they get huge stakes but not good for the team as they need the large amount of plublicity I imagine the number will slowly climb
Activity: 490

Activity: 672

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Community is growing rapidly. Just heard telegram member count increased to 26500+ today. More people will come in for sure in the coming days.

Bounty opening is a good initiative. Community is growing exponentially which is a good sign for the project. Any new airdrop is in the pipeline?

26.5 k, that is a big increase on the Telegram members. This is not a surprise, they Aimedis Team is very active, they make a tour through Asia and their Bounty program has started.

they have everything it takes to get more active users they have a great concept coupled with a great team i expect them to excel
Pages:
Jump to: