Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 63. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Yeah, that's right. 25% dividend after one year. Plus by that time Aimedis platform will be almost fully functional and that will help token value to grow up.

Very beneficial to investors, I think this is a major selling point. However I am worried because there have been a lot of medical/healthcare based blockchain projects released recently, I wonder how Aimedis will stand out in this crowd, especially considering there is a lot of competition.

Agree, there are now few more healthcare based projects. But check the difference between these projects and team  members experience. And once you select the best option then continue monitor the progress of the project.

it's true, there are now some medical blockchain projects. And I've looked at many of them because I think it's a really big future market. But so far only one project has really convinced me, and that's Aimedis. They are just ahead of many others

Aimedis sure have a lot on their plate that gives them a nice edge over the other brands in same niche, their offer is marketable, they just need to get the needed fund required and work on the project, another thing to note is that, its not just about getting the needed funds but judiciously working on the project with the funds to get the needed result, so the team needs to be very diligent 
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Yeah, that's right. 25% dividend after one year. Plus by that time Aimedis platform will be almost fully functional and that will help token value to grow up.

Very beneficial to investors, I think this is a major selling point. However I am worried because there have been a lot of medical/healthcare based blockchain projects released recently, I wonder how Aimedis will stand out in this crowd, especially considering there is a lot of competition.

Agree, there are now few more healthcare based projects. But check the difference between these projects and team  members experience. And once you select the best option then continue monitor the progress of the project.

That is true their team is very experienced and they have lots of years under their belt working in the medical field. This experience will really help Aimedis work long-term.

one of the main reason why i like aimedis is that they are more focused on the aim of the project not on the profit they will rise from coin sell

yeah... you are correct. the team are not looking into the gain they will get for the project but on how they will impact the medical sector with thiei idea. they are already a well established company.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

That is true their team is very experienced and they have lots of years under their belt working in the medical field. This experience will really help Aimedis work long-term.

one of the main reason why i like aimedis is that they are more focused on the aim of the project not on the profit they will rise from coin sell
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Having experience under their belt is a great position, and is super important to have as experi mcenis what stops compani s from this from running into issues and keeps the overall project on a good path forward
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 532
I had not checked for several weeks, but there are many new articles on the Aimedis blog. I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/
Thanks for sharing i forgot that they have their own blog it is very interesting to read how they think about everything, did you read the one where they explain how AR and VR could be used in the medical sector.

Yes, they make very professional looking blog articles and the web site itself looks beautiful. BTW, thanks for aiming me to that interesting article about using AR and VR in medicine, they write there:

Augmented Reality is being tried out in a few medical schools to train doctors and nurses so that they are sufficiently prepared to attend patients. Similarly, VR environment helps them in preparing and practising sensitive surgeries without actually touching a patient

I like the Aimedis Blog, thanks for the reminder. They publish many articles about important themes, like healthcare or AI and not only about their project.

I never knew they had blog wow this is  really awesome i am gonna check it out and also as an AI enthusiast am going to enjoy surfing their

Most crypto projects do creat a blog for their project. The only challenge I have seen most of them face so far is the ability to frequently update their blog with recent happenings
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

it's true, there are now some medical blockchain projects. And I've looked at many of them because I think it's a really big future market. But so far only one project has really convinced me, and that's Aimedis. They are just ahead of many others
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I am always glad to see that Aimedis is very active on Twitter, but they should post more things that has to do with the project, i have seen a lot of retweets about medical stuff but less about the project itself.
I am agree with you. Lots of the tweets there but project related too less. I guess they should start posting about project or should be create another channel for ICO.

yeah, i actually love the fact that they are tweeting about related stuff like AI and the rest but i will advise them to also give users feedback about the project. at least that is what investors will be putting their money for

Yep it’s good for companies in blockchain to remember the world isn’t blockchain and they need to cater to the world not just the niche so it’s great seeing a group like this realize that and appeal to a wider audience
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I am always glad to see that Aimedis is very active on Twitter, but they should post more things that has to do with the project, i have seen a lot of retweets about medical stuff but less about the project itself.
I am agree with you. Lots of the tweets there but project related too less. I guess they should start posting about project or should be create another channel for ICO.

yeah, i actually love the fact that they are tweeting about related stuff like AI and the rest but i will advise them to also give users feedback about the project. at least that is what investors will be putting their money for
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I get your point but the fact is, it takes a lot in the creation of such project and most times they have no other option than to wait for something tangible to show up before they release it to the public but it doesn't make sense for them to just keep mute, rather they have to source for other means of keeping their social handles active, hence the need for medical related articles, my opinion
I understand your opinion and i can also agree on the fact that it is still better than projects who don't even post something and keep us waiting for like 2 weeks for a update.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I get your point but the fact is, it takes a lot in the creation of such project and most times they have no other option than to wait for something tangible to show up before they release it to the public but it doesn't make sense for them to just keep mute, rather they have to source for other means of keeping their social handles active, hence the need for medical related articles, my opinion
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I kind of agree. It's all about a mix though. They're sharing knowledge from within their industry, that's a good thing, but ultimately they need to say how great they are as well
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

I don't like too when ICO campaigns Twitter accounts post too much stuff not related to the project itself. It's hard to follow the fresh news about the ICO in such case.

Spamming is always bad. Project team realizes that and makes sure not to spam the social media site and just try to keep it to the sharp and just only related to the project.
Yeap, unnecessary posting which is not related to ICO/project can create lot of confusion. So in that case it will difficult to track proper update/news about ICO.
Activity: 728

I don't like too when ICO campaigns Twitter accounts post too much stuff not related to the project itself. It's hard to follow the fresh news about the ICO in such case.

I don't see it as something bad if what they post is related to the area in which they are working on. Although you have a point. But i don't think Aimedis consider themselves an upcoming project or a normal ico project but rather an establish company looking to follow the blockchain world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Yes. True. Lots of healthcare based projects are coming up. But only few projects are getting successful. AIMedis should be capable of handling the project in a much better way.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Spamming is always bad. Project team realizes that and makes sure not to spam the social media site and just try to keep it to the sharp and just only related to the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 280

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: