Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 66. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

Not sure about that and i think the team should consider releasing such information for the community to see as many has asked about it, the update of which will boost the community even further, so they should fix the needed issue, that's if any and deliver to investors, its always nice to have a good means of communication between both parties involved

Is this still the private sale phase or the main ico.. If it's the private sale, i doubt if there would be any live counter or detail about the sale but they should give us update if it is the main sale.

It’s in the presale stage so it’s not a private sale, the minimum buy in however is 5 ETH so it’s quite similar to a private sale in terms of entry requirements. Because the minimum investment at this stage is quite high it would be interesting to see if they have raised a sizeable amount already.

So Aimedis team still into pre-sale? Any ideas when the main sale is going to start? I will try to  search the dates but if anyone have idea then please update here.

According to the ICO page, Aimedis is still in Pre-ICO and it will end in 15 days and 8 hours. Up to now, they raised over 5 million $.

oh..wow..never knew,is the minimum requirement not too high for a pre sale. Now i am more curious to see the progress of the pre sale and how it is going.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

Not sure about that and i think the team should consider releasing such information for the community to see as many has asked about it, the update of which will boost the community even further, so they should fix the needed issue, that's if any and deliver to investors, its always nice to have a good means of communication between both parties involved

Is this still the private sale phase or the main ico.. If it's the private sale, i doubt if there would be any live counter or detail about the sale but they should give us update if it is the main sale.

It’s in the presale stage so it’s not a private sale, the minimum buy in however is 5 ETH so it’s quite similar to a private sale in terms of entry requirements. Because the minimum investment at this stage is quite high it would be interesting to see if they have raised a sizeable amount already.

So Aimedis team still into pre-sale? Any ideas when the main sale is going to start? I will try to  search the dates but if anyone have idea then please update here.

According to the ICO page, Aimedis is still in Pre-ICO and it will end in 15 days and 8 hours. Up to now, they raised over 5 million $.
Activity: 490

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year

You have to consider that the prices also change a year latter. I was part of an ico that is a year later and the price did not raise an inch lol. I guess it would depend on the team and the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Now only have to raise 5eth minimum that I didn't understand. I guess you are talking about ICO progress? Do you mean to say they are near to their target?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 27
There can be success, if all the stated truth. But how can this be checked?
Activity: 532
Healthcare and blockchain are a great combo, you go guys

I’ve been saying this for a while the ability for blockchain to store data securely and distributed in a way that your data is your data seems to be such a good fit for something like medical data and I’m surprised it’s still not a bigger deal yet

Yes, blockchain will help in keeping data safe yet available to everyone (if user agrees to share) around the world and that can help in lot of research.

I am a strong believer that the blockchain would really solve major problems in the health sectors. especially when it comes to sharing data and and using it securely.

Blockchain brings security and transparency to play when it's involved in any process so be rest assured that it will definitely change what data usage has been know for.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year
Activity: 280

I tried to check the details at site but it's asking for registration. I don't know if registered user can see the token sale progress bar.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 118

I believe it is currently in the presale phase. it would be great if they had a live counter just to inform investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART

I’ve been saying this for a while the ability for blockchain to store data securely and distributed in a way that your data is your data seems to be such a good fit for something like medical data and I’m surprised it’s still not a bigger deal yet

Yes, blockchain will help in keeping data safe yet available to everyone (if user agrees to share) around the world and that can help in lot of research.

I am a strong believer that the blockchain would really solve major problems in the health sectors. especially when it comes to sharing data and and using it securely.

well i see the blockchain as a way of making data secured and available to all but AIMEDIS is doing more they are also going to use AI to make sense of the health data

Data security measures can be done with blockchain technology, with Medical assisting in the health field and this will later provide solutions in hospitals.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

well i see the blockchain as a way of making data secured and available to all but AIMEDIS is doing more they are also going to use AI to make sense of the health data
Activity: 728

Activity: 490

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

I also cannot see the live counter and don't know exactly how much they received from investors. But I'm sure that ICO growing good.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Pages:
Jump to: