Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 79. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
New interview with the Aimedis CEO and founder, Dr Michael Kaldasch. Good interview and you can listen to it on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-6-german-based-digital-health-startup-dr-michael-kadasch-ceo-aimedis

the interview was removed. A pity, I would have liked to hear that.
I'll check again tomorrow, maybe it was just temporarily removed

Why it was removed? Any other links posted by the team? I am looking forward for the new link. What is that interview about? Any summary possible? Published somewhere?

I think I also missed to look into the interview. It would be nice if the team publish atleast some summary about the interview or post some other link for the same.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
New interview with the Aimedis CEO and founder, Dr Michael Kaldasch. Good interview and you can listen to it on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-6-german-based-digital-health-startup-dr-michael-kadasch-ceo-aimedis

Why it was removed? Any other links posted by the team? I am looking forward for the new link. What is that interview about? Any summary possible? Published somewhere?
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Anyone has observed that on their bitcointalk thread?

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Germany ✔️ Netherlands ✔️ Thailand ✔️

Already in 3 hospital chains 🏥 ✅

More then 10 000 happy patients ✅

Still can get in the ICO ✅

That means AiMedis already working in 3 countries.

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?

I think that's the case here since Aimedis basically as far as the information gotten here so far is about the blockchain, technology and medicine, so it may be that the 10k member already runs on the Aimedis platform, we need team to clear this up since the platform is not yet live  Huh Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.

I thin the interesting part is the comparison of price for clients. The clients can be sure of the fact that what ever the platform suggests for them is the best deal they can get as of that moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Nice.. An interview posted on soundcloud will make the project reach out to more audience. I would have to listen to this later.
I have never seen an ICO put an interview on soundcloud is there a specific reason why they put it there? I went to the channel and i noticed they have a lot more.

well all we can do is believe that they saw great potentials which is very obvious from the first day i came across this project i have always believed they have a lot to offer
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Nice.. An interview posted on soundcloud will make the project reach out to more audience. I would have to listen to this later.
I have never seen an ICO put an interview on soundcloud is there a specific reason why they put it there? I went to the channel and i noticed they have a lot more.
Activity: 238
I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

Until now I have seen doctors mostly thinking from money/business prospective. But at Aimedis platform is different.
Activity: 728

Activity: 280

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

What I understood about this project is that they want to do something for society, they are not here to do business but to do social work. Giving best deal, services to patients.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
why should they divide the information into 2 threads?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-aimedis-future-of-healthcare-3466380

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-aimedis-future-of-healthcare-3466380
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Activity: 392

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hey DEV's!
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Certain business, riveting vision!

This is one of the project you get regular updates about everything. If you just follow their social media channels, it would be perfectly fine to get all good details.

This is absolutely true. The whole world is under your finger tip these days. Social media channels are integral part of our life. Ico projects are using that efficiently.

In this days and age, we have the advantage of all these social media outlets to absorb all the marketing pushed our way, a project would be crazy not to take advantage of this.

I've come across projects wherein their social media outlets are inactive and I'm always ask if they really want their project to be a successful one, I'm glad this isn't the same for Aimedis.

From what I have known last they are operational in Germany though I did not try to test they platform to be honest. I have also read that they have more than 10k users in the platform. But I think a constant update would do great to the community.

Never knew that they are already operational in Germany and with 10k users, now that's pretty impressive, i think the team should capitalize on facts like this when it comes to marketing, such things are what investors seek, the effect of having a track record should never be underestimated, as it gives value to existing projects 
Activity: 490

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

What do you mean there is 2 hospital chains? Is the number of hospitals they are partnering up with or what do you mean?

What kind of work is taking place in the three countries?
Activity: 238
i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe
 backed online drugstore with discounts

I think it's a very good point and having the ease of paying with Aimedis tokens for services / products one step closer to making a better healthcare
It is a very smart choice because the demand for the tokens will get higher and higher once people start noticing Aimedis, This is a great time to invest in this project as you can get 25% bonus now and the minimum contribution is only 5 eth.

5 eth? Or you mean to say 0.5 eth? 5 eth is on the high side, I know medicine is not a cheap service but we're looking at affordability here, of course everyone will like to enter into medical projects since it will serve their interest but a little review in the cost of services will do a whole lot

We are in pre-sale and the minimum investment is always higher. and this is really 5 ETH with 25% bonus. As the ETH course is currently very low, it is actually a cheap minimum investment

Oh that's relieving to hear, no problem since it's a presale price, in fact 5 eth for presale minimum it's kinda low, if that will take care of the early part of the project then no problem, when is the end period of contribution?

It is for some people not that low, but people with not a lot of coins will miss the chance to participate early. I actually have a question. Why do they have so high limits to invest in the pre-sales ?
Because they want to attract the big investors first as they also give a high bonus with it, i still think 5 eth is too low for a pre-sale i have seen pre-sales where it was a lot higher.

The minimum purchase of 5 ETH is very low for a Pre sale, but with this min. purchase, is it easier to find investors.

Where I can check the progress of this pre-sale? I dont know how much tokens they sold till now during the pre-sale and other info related to this ICO?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pages:
Jump to: