Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 75. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?
Exactly. It will be useful in future for really training purposes. I am expecting some demo videos from them while doing treatment or training. I hope they will make a video and upload at anywhere on social media.

These videos or any data related to treatment, diagnosis will be important for futures treatment, reference or research. But this data should be used with user's permission.

Of course I’m sure as with everything so far security and patient rights are the forefront of the teams consideration, most likely their will be optional release agreements people willing to be part of stuff like that will sign to scope it

Licence agreement will be imposed on users data.. I don't think anything will be accessible by anyone if the user does not give permission. Users will have to sign an agreement if the wish to allow others access their data.

Proper consent should have to be there from the patient in any case for the usage of data immediately or afterwards by anybody. Its very strict in many countries. Europe is much more strict these days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Did they announce anything about the exchanges ? I think that most of us want at least 1 exchange who is in the top 10 best exchanges. This will give us a safe feeling.
I looked it up on their website and they say they plan to list on several exchanges but we get more information about it after the ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Did they announce anything about the exchanges ? I think that most of us want at least 1 exchange who is in the top 10 best exchanges. This will give us a safe feeling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?

That would be great to have; I am starting to see a pattern; the videos are quite effective in the sites like babycenter (centralized baby health site) they are quite extensive with videos I am sure they are quite effective too. this is a great move I am looking forwards to see if they are adopting their own platform or using youtube for it.

OK, this is really good. But I think it's users personal data and Aimedis should take permission from the user before using this for any other purpose?

I'm sure Aimedis will comply with all rules and regulations concerning personal data, especially if in Europe with the GDPR legislation and all that
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

That would be great to have; I am starting to see a pattern; the videos are quite effective in the sites like babycenter (centralized baby health site) they are quite extensive with videos I am sure they are quite effective too. this is a great move I am looking forwards to see if they are adopting their own platform or using youtube for it.

OK, this is really good. But I think it's users personal data and Aimedis should take permission from the user before using this for any other purpose?

I don't know if user data security related information is available in whitepaper or not. I will check this info with Aimedis team over telegram channel.

User data security is quite serious question in medical field. Infact not only in medical field but everywhere. So team should have definitely worked out well as per the regulations need.

You are right, data security is very important, especially if you deal with sensitive data like medical records or patient data. Regulations are different in every country, this will be not an easy approach.

I agree, it will not be easy for Aimedis team to manage user's sensitive data due to rules and regulations of different countries. But team might have already solution for the same.
Activity: 238

Exactly. It will be useful in future for really training purposes. I am expecting some demo videos from them while doing treatment or training. I hope they will make a video and upload at anywhere on social media.

These videos or any data related to treatment, diagnosis will be important for futures treatment, reference or research. But this data should be used with user's permission.

Of course I’m sure as with everything so far security and patient rights are the forefront of the teams consideration, most likely their will be optional release agreements people willing to be part of stuff like that will sign to scope it

Licence agreement will be imposed on users data.. I don't think anything will be accessible by anyone if the user does not give permission. Users will have to sign an agreement if the wish to allow others access their data.

If user agreement will be imposed on user data then its good. I think they Aimedis should encourage user to share their data for research purpose, and this can be done by offering some benefits to user for their data.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I don't know if user data security related information is available in whitepaper or not. I will check this info with Aimedis team over telegram channel.

User data security is quite serious question in medical field. Infact not only in medical field but everywhere. So team should have definitely worked out well as per the regulations need.

You are right, data security is very important, especially if you deal with sensitive data like medical records or patient data. Regulations are different in every country, this will be not an easy approach.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

i don't think, that the video-library is linked to the patient's data.
I guess it's just informative videos that you can watch for interest. And for students, they are certainly helpful too

You're correct, data of patients belong to them and them only, video library to me is like a public place that third parties can easily access, so is not going to be added in that section, so that's the good thing about the blockchain industry and what this project is offering, power is given to users and not the owners of the brand in question
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Anyone has observed that on their bitcointalk thread?

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Germany ✔️ Netherlands ✔️ Thailand ✔️

Already in 3 hospital chains 🏥 ✅

More then 10 000 happy patients ✅

Still can get in the ICO ✅

That means AiMedis already working in 3 countries.

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
why should they divide the information into 2 threads?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-aimedis-future-of-healthcare-3466380

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.

Guys when I had word with admin Dmitry and Roxana about 4th location listing so they answered me like this:

Dimitry:
Aimedis operates its business in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany and Thailand but will expand to more countries in the next 2 years. We are already operating a development office in Mountain View, Silicon Valley to be close its unique entrepreneurial and development spirit.

Roxana:
Thailand will be starting in late Q3 to early Q4. Part of the team in Asia for the following months ( August-onwords) Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and open to other suggestions. Also Philippines,  we were there in May For Blockchain Forum Asia.

I think this is most useful information I got from AiMedis admin.

wow, thanks for the information. This is really good news, many new countries in the next few months. This shows that I probably invested in the right ICO:-)

Wow, so they already operating in three countries and 4th one will be Thailand. And there focus seems to be Asians counties for next two years.

This is very great, I like that they are already operating in different countries after the end of the two years they will certainly have enough experience to spread to the rest of the world. Kudos to them

Aimedis already have plans to start it's business in dozens of countries in next couple of years. I hope the list will goes on and on Wink

I hope the list will include my country and some other African countries. Would be good for them to have a feel of this project too. Hopefully they will think on it

I am not sure what expansion mean in this case; does it mean open offices there or get doctors onboard to serve the patients in the platform from those regions?

Either of the two, which ever works best for them. As longs as their services is made available to the region I think I will be good with what ever method they opt to use.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Interesting article posted by the official Aimedis twitter team:
"Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have already started making inroads into various industries. Healthcare is emerging as one of the biggest beneficiaries of the AI revolution. ''
Check it out here @ https://www.livemint.com/AI/zAlE15t4dKOhHYFYWnh5MJ/Reinventing-the-healthcare-sector-with-Artificial-Intelligen.html

AI is playing a major role in the medial industry and has helped solve lots of major problems. I enjoyed reading the shared article very educative.
Are you observed that the report which is made by Accenture about their annual savings in every year? Read that about this complete report. I like that ideas.
Activity: 182
"Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have already started making inroads into various industries. Healthcare is emerging as one of the biggest beneficiaries of the AI revolution. ''
Check it out here @ https://www.livemint.com/AI/zAlE15t4dKOhHYFYWnh5MJ/Reinventing-the-healthcare-sector-with-Artificial-Intelligen.html

AI is playing a major role in the medial industry and has helped solve lots of major problems. I enjoyed reading the shared article very educative.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Activity: 728

Activity: 476

This only means that this project is no joke. I am not a medical practitioner but every time I watched videos on youtube anything about medical related topics such as different illness, remedies, treatment etc. I am enjoying myself. I am not surprised why Aimedis got my attention instantly the moment I see it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

I don't think so they will be use user data without user permission. That things we need to be check in whitepaper or with their admin.
Activity: 392

Activity: 280

Pages:
Jump to: