Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 8. (Read 10519 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
blockchain is a amazing technology!
its perfect for Educational and Health Based Platform!
And its good too see Aimedis making that happen!
its also enriching the platform with Various features like Ai and all cool stuff!
Please should see its capability soon!

I'm really excited about how Aimedis will use artificial intelligence. Honestly, I do not really know how it's going to work at the moment. But I am optimistic that there will be a good solution

Lol, we belong to the same category. Blockchain and AI gets me hyped which is why I believe this is gonna work out even though I don't know the how yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Patience needs to be adopted if you ever want to have longterm profit sitting there hoping for overnight 100x profits isn’t investing or business building its gambling and unsustainable

I guess people are beginning to understand this after being burnt over and over again but if they so care they could still be impatient and greedy about their investment...

When is the end of the ICO?

I was also looking for the information about closure date. What is the softcap for this project? May be I have seen it earlier. But forgotten now unfortunately.

They have a rather high softcap of $9m. I saw an update recently about the amount raised and I believe they haven't hit this target yet. The token sale has been extended until the end of October.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
its also enriching the platform with Various features like Ai and all cool stuff!

I'm really excited about how Aimedis will use artificial intelligence. Honestly, I do not really know how it's going to work at the moment. But I am optimistic that there will be a good solution
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think it would be great for some of the telegram admins to maybe put together a QA session or even just put together some of the most common QA's they get in the telegram and start updating the ANN thread with them or maybe a page on the site thats updated often

Did you by any chance understand what this title means? "Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗". Why only 10K patients? Is this the history or they want to achieve 10K patients success stories in the future?

I think it refers to the amount of patients that belong to the hospitals that Aimedis have partnered with, what I want to know is if a hospital partners with Aimedis is it obligatory for the patients to use their services or do they get a choice?

I think the 10k patients are the users of Aimedis at the beginning of the ICO. You must have the choice, if you woud like to use the Aimedis system or not. You cannot force the patient to use Aimedis.

Exactly. The 10k figures give me confidence that they are not alone and this is an evidence that there are plenty things to expect from this platform.

If they keep on updating that number 10K to some other in multiples, it will also boost investor sentiments. That is what is needed now especially when the market is bleeding every other day.

Well, its not really about updating, its all about convincing the individuals to come into the project, this can only be done by the team putting all the necessary facilities in place and creating the needed platform that will convince hospitals and patients to use them, its a long and gradual process but will worth it if they become successful
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Maybe am wrong, but this is the first health and medical adoption of Blockchain technology. I won’t be surprised to Aimedis used by patient all over the world. We’ve been waiting for this alll along.
The platform would involve Artificial Intelligence as well as Human Intelligence as a check.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I think it would be great for some of the telegram admins to maybe put together a QA session or even just put together some of the most common QA's they get in the telegram and start updating the ANN thread with them or maybe a page on the site thats updated often

Did you by any chance understand what this title means? "Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗". Why only 10K patients? Is this the history or they want to achieve 10K patients success stories in the future?

I think it refers to the amount of patients that belong to the hospitals that Aimedis have partnered with, what I want to know is if a hospital partners with Aimedis is it obligatory for the patients to use their services or do they get a choice?

I think the 10k patients are the users of Aimedis at the beginning of the ICO. You must have the choice, if you woud like to use the Aimedis system or not. You cannot force the patient to use Aimedis.

Exactly. The 10k figures give me confidence that they are not alone and this is an evidence that there are plenty things to expect from this platform.

If they keep on updating that number 10K to some other in multiples, it will also boost investor sentiments. That is what is needed now especially when the market is bleeding every other day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Patience needs to be adopted if you ever want to have longterm profit sitting there hoping for overnight 100x profits isn’t investing or business building its gambling and unsustainable

I guess people are beginning to understand this after being burnt over and over again but if they so care they could still be impatient and greedy about their investment...

I was also looking for the information about closure date. What is the softcap for this project? May be I have seen it earlier. But forgotten now unfortunately.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Healthcare and blockchain is a new combination of two different areas. I think it will take some time, to connect these areas, but Aimedis has some big advantages.
As fas as I know, the ICO will end at the end of October.

There is pretty much time left for the remaining part of the ICO

I think they must have gotten some good investments so far
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Yeah, A lot of people and investors on cryptocurrencies now are really don't care about waiting and thinking for the long term. What they want to do is just keep selling their tokens even it's only have small value.
Activity: 420

Healthcare and blockchain is a new combination of two different areas. I think it will take some time, to connect these areas, but Aimedis has some big advantages.
As fas as I know, the ICO will end at the end of October.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
People should see its capability soon!

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 672

I don't think it will be mandatory but it can be advised to each patient that it will be for their own benefit to use the platform.

Each party must have a memorandum of understanding and agree on some certain things before concluding to avoid conflict of interests, if the hospitals see anything that will be beneficial to them and their patients, i believe they will use it, which is a good hing for Aimedis as that will help them reach out to the community much faster
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Its amazing how Aimedis combines AI and blockchain to solve pharmacy related problems like prescription and issuance of dosage. Excellent

well AI is changing a lot about our society so am not surprise, rather am glad someone is combining blockhain and AI into one huge health platform it a great idea.
Activity: 490

I don't think it will be mandatory but it can be advised to each patient that it will be for their own benefit to use the platform.

I don't think it is legal to force someone to use your services; what they do is is have incentives in place. Plus if you don't use Aimedis you can't really profit from the token aside from exchanges. Keep in mind here is that you will have access to international experience. Doctors from all over.
Activity: 630

Yeah, It must be depend on the patients if they will going to use Aimedis or not. But if those hospital patients that are partnered with them will going to use it, It will really going to be a big help to each other.
I agree the hospitals could promote Aimedis to their patients and this way the patients will also spread the word about Aimedis and in no time almost everyone will know about them.

Yes, If they have some good partnership on different hospital it will be really easy to ask them to advertise the Aimedis to their patients and how this will going to help them alot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Over the time, they made partnerships. And now these numbers could have easily doubled. Can the team update this by any chance? I am curious to know the present number.

As far as I know, the project is still in the beta phase. And in this phase, the number of 10k patients is very very good
Some should bring a little more patience, it is still the token sale

Patience is something that ain't easy to come by around in the blockchain hehehehe, but Its not a bad idea to adopt one here since it's a medical project requiring all the important details to be handled with extra care and caution
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Over the time, they made partnerships. And now these numbers could have easily doubled. Can the team update this by any chance? I am curious to know the present number.

As far as I know, the project is still in the beta phase. And in this phase, the number of 10k patients is very very good
Some should bring a little more patience, it is still the token sale
Pages:
Jump to: