Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 9. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I think it would be great for some of the telegram admins to maybe put together a QA session or even just put together some of the most common QA's they get in the telegram and start updating the ANN thread with them or maybe a page on the site thats updated often

Have their been any AMA organized by the project in recent times or any time at all?

I think they should think about organizing one
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I think it would be great for some of the telegram admins to maybe put together a QA session or even just put together some of the most common QA's they get in the telegram and start updating the ANN thread with them or maybe a page on the site thats updated often

Did you by any chance understand what this title means? "Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗". Why only 10K patients? Is this the history or they want to achieve 10K patients success stories in the future?

I think it refers to the amount of patients that belong to the hospitals that Aimedis have partnered with, what I want to know is if a hospital partners with Aimedis is it obligatory for the patients to use their services or do they get a choice?

I don't think it will be mandatory but it can be advised to each patient that it will be for their own benefit to use the platform.

AIMEDIS is not a government agency so it can't be do or die affairs i believe it gonna be based on patient choice you can in essence opt for aimedis service or not it totally gonna be your choice

Patients will first look for the real benefits of using this Aimedis product and then they will have to choose whether to use it or not. Marketing is the key as you see.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Did you by any chance understand what this title means? "Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗". Why only 10K patients? Is this the history or they want to achieve 10K patients success stories in the future?

I think it refers to the amount of patients that belong to the hospitals that Aimedis have partnered with, what I want to know is if a hospital partners with Aimedis is it obligatory for the patients to use their services or do they get a choice?

I think the 10k patients are the users of Aimedis at the beginning of the ICO. You must have the choice, if you woud like to use the Aimedis system or not. You cannot force the patient to use Aimedis.

Over the time, they made partnerships. And now these numbers could have easily doubled. Can the team update this by any chance? I am curious to know the present number.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Interesting to see how this would play out with non crypto enthusiasts. It certainly has a use case and I suspect it has the possibility to bring in new people into crypto.
Activity: 672
Do we already know how much has been raised by the project Aimedis till now? Did they reach the softcap already? What are their targets?

I think I have seen this information somewhewre. May be I am wrong. I will look for that and get back to you. Or may be some others can easily post it if they have these details in their mind.
According to my Aimedis Dashboard, they raised $ 5.144.515,27 so far. I cannot believe, that this is true, because 6 weeks ago, it was nearly the same amount. Maybe they haven't updated the progress bar.

Possible honestly I think it really holds back projects when they don’t have more commonly updated raise totals as a continuous stream of updates lends itself to more excitement

There is some activity in Telegram so I am guessing they just did not update it? but not sure. If they are accepting more than ETH than it is going to be a slow process given updating has to happen manually. But I think the sale is slow as of late.

Yea, i believe its related to the state of the market few weeks back, as many felt it was over but that's not the case, crypto is going nowhere and its good to see the market bouncing back, the team should also not relent to resume active awareness, to educate investors and potential investors of what this project is all about, hopefully we'll get to see some rise in sales

ya and many have been postponing their ICOs; I personally think you can only postpone to  a given date but not keeping it. Traction is the main driver for the token. If the softcap is hit that should get the project off its feet.

Yea, the key point is starting and other implementations will come up as they go, if good enough, they may even get some sort of partnership deals that will help them finance the project to a much higher expectation, so its best that they keep moving, the thing about pausing is that, it may chase off investors to another brand as the competition out their is just much
Merit: 2
Its amazing how Aimedis combines AI and blockchain to solve pharmacy related problems like prescription and issuance of dosage. Excellent
Absolutely!
But using blockchain mean everything is open for everyone!
but in medical issue we all have/need some Privacy!
And Aimedis has solution to everything!
that really impressed me
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I think the 10k patients are the users of Aimedis at the beginning of the ICO. You must have the choice, if you woud like to use the Aimedis system or not. You cannot force the patient to use Aimedis.

Yeah, It must be depend on the patients if they will going to use Aimedis or not. But if those hospital patients that are partnered with them will going to use it, It will really going to be a big help to each other.
I agree the hospitals could promote Aimedis to their patients and this way the patients will also spread the word about Aimedis and in no time almost everyone will know about them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I don't think it will be mandatory but it can be advised to each patient that it will be for their own benefit to use the platform.

AIMEDIS is not a government agency so it can't be do or die affairs i believe it gonna be based on patient choice you can in essence opt for aimedis service or not it totally gonna be your choice

Well in that case, Aimedis can't really go around claiming they have 10k patients unless they have records for 10,000 patients signing up for accounts on their platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Yeah, It must be depend on the patients if they will going to use Aimedis or not. But if those hospital patients that are partnered with them will going to use it, It will really going to be a big help to each other.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Its amazing how Aimedis combines AI and blockchain to solve pharmacy related problems like prescription and issuance of dosage. Excellent
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

It’s definitely a thing of choice, The patients have the rights to decide to use the Aimedis system. It’s not obligatory.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728

Activity: 490
Do we already know how much has been raised by the project Aimedis till now? Did they reach the softcap already? What are their targets?

I think I have seen this information somewhewre. May be I am wrong. I will look for that and get back to you. Or may be some others can easily post it if they have these details in their mind.
According to my Aimedis Dashboard, they raised $ 5.144.515,27 so far. I cannot believe, that this is true, because 6 weeks ago, it was nearly the same amount. Maybe they haven't updated the progress bar.

Possible honestly I think it really holds back projects when they don’t have more commonly updated raise totals as a continuous stream of updates lends itself to more excitement

There is some activity in Telegram so I am guessing they just did not update it? but not sure. If they are accepting more than ETH than it is going to be a slow process given updating has to happen manually. But I think the sale is slow as of late.

Yea, i believe its related to the state of the market few weeks back, as many felt it was over but that's not the case, crypto is going nowhere and its good to see the market bouncing back, the team should also not relent to resume active awareness, to educate investors and potential investors of what this project is all about, hopefully we'll get to see some rise in sales

ya and many have been postponing their ICOs; I personally think you can only postpone to  a given date but not keeping it. Traction is the main driver for the token. If the softcap is hit that should get the project off its feet.
Activity: 672

Activity: 630

Yeah, I have a lot of questions as I am confused about what the Aimedis blockchain actually functions as? It turns out that Aimedis do not hold electronic health records on their blockchain, they are kept completely separate.

What!!!! If they are not storing health record in blockchain for easy availability and transparency then what the heck are they using blockchain for

Lol. I thought the blockchain was for securely storing health records for patients so no one can be able to access the data except the user.

I thought also that they will going to store it on blockchain so all the data will be secured and can't be access except by them and the user. We must ask the team regarding to this confusion.

Yep I was confused when I asked on telegram and Roxana told me that no sensitive, private or medical data will be stored on the Aimedis blockchain. But it actually makes a lot of sense data will still be held by the hospitals but Aimedis willl use Health Level 7 (HL7) protocol for communication in version 1. Then in version 2 it will develop it further by implementing Fast Healthcare Interopability Resources (FHIR) API so users can exchange health records securely.

that surprises me now too. I thought that saving the data on the blockchain was an important part of the project.
On the homepage is the following sentence
Store your data securely and anonymously, backed by our proprietary blockchain, and share it with the doctors you trust.
Where is this data stored?

Okay I got a really good answer in the end on telegram from Roxana, the important thing is to bear in mind there are 3 main types of data, medical, sensitive and synced.

AIMchain is the blockchain solution that Aimedis has developed and on this chain it will store medical data such as discharge letters, medical documents, dr signatures, rights management, etc.

This is the kind of data users will be able to share with their doctors on the platform. Sensitive data such as diagnosis, operation records and text copies of psychiatrist conversations will be held privately by the hospital or medical practice.

The sensitive data is sent between user and hospital through HL7 protocol, Aimedis does not hold this data and this is how they will be able to transfer clinical and administrative data. There is also synced data which is the data that is collected from smart devices and medical trackers but this will also not be stored on the blockchain.

Hope this makes sense look at the Aimedis telegram if you want to see the convo I had with Roxana.

Nice, Now it's clear that each data will going to store base on their types. And I agree that those sensitive data must be really stores more securely than some data.

It’s very detailed, I highly recommend speaking to Roxana on the telegram group if you want to learn more information she’s extremely helpful and she responds in a matter of seconds.

Roxana is still responsible for the telegram channel? How does she manage that, if she is constantly on events to introduce Aimedis? I would like to have such an employee :-)

Yeah, I noticed it too. she is the one who's always on events for Aimedis but she's also on their social accounts to answer some questions of the community.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I only wanted to refer you to the new blog entry:
https://blog.aimedis.com/wearables-friend-foe/
Is an up-to-the-minute issue, as recently insurance has announced that they want to access the data of their customers' wearables

It’s a scary and good thing I mean for fit healthy people it’s a great opportunity for maybe Bette rates but you know the companies are doing it to increase people’s rates so they can make more actually
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I only wanted to refer you to the new blog entry:
https://blog.aimedis.com/wearables-friend-foe/
Is an up-to-the-minute issue, as recently insurance has announced that they want to access the data of their customers' wearables
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: