Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 94. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
They just shared something amazing on Twitter the top 5 healthcare startups that are using AI you can check out the list here https://twitter.com/HealthcareLdr/status/1008737149091569664.

Thanks for sharing this. Do you know if aimedis have partnership with any of those startup or are planning on one in the future. It will be nice to collaborate with one of those startups.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
They just shared something amazing on Twitter the top 5 healthcare startups that are using AI you can check out the list here https://twitter.com/HealthcareLdr/status/1008737149091569664.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I hope your plan runs successfully! Riveting design, impeccable website.  Good luck fellows.

They do have some very nice innovative ideas and plans,  I believe we will see them grow in the next 18 months with their roadmap taken into account

18 months is very long time, but i agree this is not a small project and any good project need such long time for complete establishment.
I agree with you this is a not small concept. But whenever they have well experienced team, advisor then why they need 18th Months of time?

It is not so easy to develop a platform that can do everything that they expect. Many interfaces have to be programmed, many tests have to be carried out. And, of course, they also have to find enough doctors and hospitals to work with them.
For that I think, 18 months is a very short time

Possibly I don’t think they will get to an insane adoption in 18 months but I imagine that they will get very far and be in a good position to continue at that point it’s mostly going to come down to how many partners and doctors they can get onboard testing early
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Love the idea, wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks at it.  Looking forward to the project.

Definitely worth to take a look at this project and invest a bit in it. It has a great and promising roadmap. So i also have really high hopes that this project will turn out well.

Would agree they seem to have a good handle on what they want to accomplish and re doing their best to get there. What they already have in place is more than probably 99% of the crap projects lately so I’ll be taking part

Product development, partnerships, experienced team, all looks good about Aimedis. I am closely watching this project and may invest some amount.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I hope your plan runs successfully! Riveting design, impeccable website.  Good luck fellows.

They do have some very nice innovative ideas and plans,  I believe we will see them grow in the next 18 months with their roadmap taken into account

18 months is very long time, but i agree this is not a small project and any good project need such long time for complete establishment.
I agree with you this is a not small concept. But whenever they have well experienced team, advisor then why they need 18th Months of time?

It is not so easy to develop a platform that can do everything that they expect. Many interfaces have to be programmed, many tests have to be carried out. And, of course, they also have to find enough doctors and hospitals to work with them.
For that I think, 18 months is a very short time
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Love the idea, wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks at it.  Looking forward to the project.

Definitely worth to take a look at this project and invest a bit in it. It has a great and promising roadmap. So i also have really high hopes that this project will turn out well.

Would agree they seem to have a good handle on what they want to accomplish and re doing their best to get there. What they already have in place is more than probably 99% of the crap projects lately so I’ll be taking part
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
here is a screenshot of the platform, bottom left is "emergency"

Is it possible that the app recognizes by the fitness tracker that you have a medical emergency? Or is the button there for, if you become acutely ill and you want to call for help quickly?

But why the whole App is in German? Is it meant for German market? I thought English would be good to cover whole world. Nevertheless, Germany is also very big market.

I should expect that there is a place where one can change language settings  Huh Huh but since the app haven't been release, i think we won't already conclude the main language is German just yet, like you pointed Aimedis is a global project and restricting to one language ain't going to be beneficial
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Great idea, crossing my fingers for this project! What is the minimum amount of funds needed to participate in the project?

Minimum amount of funds in order to participate in the project in the presale with 25% bonus is 5 ETH minimum which isn't much at current market prices.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I hope your plan runs successfully! Riveting design, impeccable website.  Good luck fellows.

They do have some very nice innovative ideas and plans,  I believe we will see them grow in the next 18 months with their roadmap taken into account

Yep it’s a realistic roadmap in my eyes too many projects like this over promise and underdeliver it’s good to see a team putting realistic roadmaps and achievable goals ahead of them to keep them really on track where they want the company to be longterm

Yea, they have a viable roadmap, what they are trying to implement is feasible, they stated something on their whitepaper about remote health care services for chronically ill patients, not sure i have heard this before on projects with similar concept as Aimedis, again, these are points that differentiate them from other projects in the health niche  
Activity: 490
I did not they were where operating in Germany; I thought they just released the MVP and are currently working on taking to the next level. I think Thailand would be a good place to start expanding in Asia.
Activity: 31
Great idea, crossing my fingers for this project! What is the minimum amount of funds needed to participate in the project?
Activity: 19
White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Rumble on the social networks, see what the developers are breathing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
In which 4 countries does AIMEDIS operates ? I saw this on their site in the section AIMEDIS - the numbers. I want to know this, because I am curious.

This question was asked by someone else few weeks back and we are yet to get any response from the team as regards this. I though was suspecting some European countries. Who ever knows this answer should please share.

Looks like Aimedis team is not active here. That's not good. But I think we should ask this question at Aimedis telegram channel for quick response.

Aimedis team is not upto the mark when it comes to marketing. They should interact with people and should answer the questions or provide proactive updates.

I have to admit I wish the team was more active on here. You quite often see it though and for the best responses you should contact them through their official channels, telegram groups normally get good responses
@rathaha10, I asked that question in their telegram channel and got answer from admin Roxana Nasoi:

"We're currently operating in Germany, Switzerland, going to Thailand in the fall. This is for 2018. We're taking it one country at a time, as we need time, developers, and resources allocated to each partnership (hospital chain, private clinic, pharma chain etc)."
Amazing news do they have any pictures of them and their team operating in Germany and Switzerland? and how are things going in Thailand right now?
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
In which 4 countries does AIMEDIS operates ? I saw this on their site in the section AIMEDIS - the numbers. I want to know this, because I am curious.

This question was asked by someone else few weeks back and we are yet to get any response from the team as regards this. I though was suspecting some European countries. Who ever knows this answer should please share.

Looks like Aimedis team is not active here. That's not good. But I think we should ask this question at Aimedis telegram channel for quick response.

Aimedis team is not upto the mark when it comes to marketing. They should interact with people and should answer the questions or provide proactive updates.

I have to admit I wish the team was more active on here. You quite often see it though and for the best responses you should contact them through their official channels, telegram groups normally get good responses
@rathaha10, I asked that question in their telegram channel and got answer from admin Roxana Nasoi:

"We're currently operating in Germany, Switzerland, going to Thailand in the fall. This is for 2018. We're taking it one country at a time, as we need time, developers, and resources allocated to each partnership (hospital chain, private clinic, pharma chain etc)."
Activity: 490
I hope your plan runs successfully! Riveting design, impeccable website.  Good luck fellows.

They do have some very nice innovative ideas and plans,  I believe we will see them grow in the next 18 months with their roadmap taken into account

Yep it’s a realistic roadmap in my eyes too many projects like this over promise and underdeliver it’s good to see a team putting realistic roadmaps and achievable goals ahead of them to keep them really on track where they want the company to be longterm

The 18 months roadmap isn't that long and not short it's just enough based on their expectations and estimation on how long they will be able to deliver to the public. I hope they don't encounter any unforseen circumstances.

For a business that is a normal life time. What would be time consuming is the business side; Technicalities can be sorted out but the consumer side would be the tricky bit.
Activity: 532
the idea of your project is very interesting. I think this is a very useful and good project for many people. I hope for the progress will be smooth and public interest towards your project is high.

It is a good selling idea and just like you have said, it will be useful to the public. We just have to give it all our support as a community and help them reach as many people as possible so that they too can be aware.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Is it possible that the app recognizes by the fitness tracker that you have a medical emergency? Or is the button there for, if you become acutely ill and you want to call for help quickly?

But why the whole App is in German? Is it meant for German market? I thought English would be good to cover whole world. Nevertheless, Germany is also very big market.

I was wondering same but i think the button there is for someone to quickly call for medical attention if need be that they are in a bad situation. Instead of just dialing 911 and waiting for someone to pick up. This with just a push of a button you can get emergency responders coming your way.

You are probably right. Then I hope that those in an emergency can open the app to press the button. It's definitely a good idea, the more ways to call for help, the better

May be such app (with video chat option) can be used for first aid, until the help arrives. I mean in case of emergency, patients or relative can discuss with doctor over the video chat what's needs to be done before ambulance wth doctor comes to you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I was wondering same but i think the button there is for someone to quickly call for medical attention if need be that they are in a bad situation. Instead of just dialing 911 and waiting for someone to pick up. This with just a push of a button you can get emergency responders coming your way.

You are probably right. Then I hope that those in an emergency can open the app to press the button. It's definitely a good idea, the more ways to call for help, the better
Pages:
Jump to: