Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrops vs Bounties vs Signature Campaigns ... some questions - page 2. (Read 529 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
No need to compare between airdrop, bounty and signature campaign Smiley. I think everyone in this forum know which one is the best already Smiley. Signature campaign and bounty campaign are much better than airdrop but with your rank, I think you should join bounty campaign which pay in token only cause it's really difficult to find out a signature campaign which pay in BTC and accept Jr. Member rank Smiley.
Selecting the right bounty can help the people to earn decent amount of money but the process will take little bit longer.Junior member no longer accepted in the Bitcoin paying campaigns and the bounties run by the reputed managers because they no that there is no benefit of hiring the people for the signature campaign without signature links.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
The efforts made in airdrop do not pay off. Of course, it is much more profitable to participate in signature companies, they are paid for the most, but at the same time can only participate in one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
So I participated in some airdrops and they're okay for the level of effort involved.

I also came across other ways to get coins which are the Bounty methods and Signature Campaigns. I want to know a few things

* Is there a sticky explaining the differences of airdrops vs bounties vs signature campaigns?
as I know, the airdrops program is a free token distribution program, without having to do any work,

Signature campaigns are part of the bounty program
* Do they favor my status (Jr Member I think I am) ... I know that higher statuses earn more at this point
yes your rank Jr. Members have been allowed to join the signature campaign
* Can you participate in more than one?
You are not allowed to follow other campaigns with your account, or instead follow 1 campaign with multiple accounts
* If you post here everyday as a habit, what's the level of extra effort involved in participating in bounties and signature campaigns?

My goal is to just try the stuff out at first and then evaluate whether it's a decent long term method going forward
to add income besides following the signature campaign you can follow other campaigns such as social media and content creation with your social media account
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think you should stop wasting your time with airdrop Smiley. Try to find out good bounty campaign to join is much better than apply for airdrop Smiley. Of course you can join more than 1 bounty campaign at a time but with signature campaign, it's impossible cause you have to keep the same signature and avatar all the time if you wanna get the reward at the end Smiley. With your rank, I think it's not too hard to find out a signature campaign or bounty campaign that you can join Smiley.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
there is a 80% assurance that most airdrop were scam and the payment don't go along with the effort engage in it. signature require low stress and offer a good reward. bounty campaign is the best
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* Is there a sticky explaining the differences of airdrops vs bounties vs signature campaigns?

The distinction between bounty and airdrop is that In bounty they paid  higher than airdop and in bounty campaign it was categorized from many different bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, social media campaign, tranlation campaign, content article creation and youtube video creations.

* Do they favor my status (Jr Member I think I am) ... I know that higher statuses earn more at this point
Most signature campaigns accepts only member rank and rank above the member but there are some campaign accepts even jr member

yes you can participate number of bounties at a time.it all depends on your efforts and how much you devote your time.but in signature campaigns at a time you can join only one

* If you post here everyday as a habit, what's the level of extra effort involved in participating in bounties and signature campaigns?
if you post daily you can able to join the the signature campaign
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
No need to compare between airdrop, bounty and signature campaign Smiley. I think everyone in this forum know which one is the best already Smiley. Signature campaign and bounty campaign are much better than airdrop but with your rank, I think you should join bounty campaign which pay in token only cause it's really difficult to find out a signature campaign which pay in BTC and accept Jr. Member rank Smiley.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
So I participated in some airdrops and they're okay for the level of effort involved.

I also came across other ways to get coins which are the Bounty methods and Signature Campaigns. I want to know a few things

My goal is to just try the stuff out at first and then evaluate whether it's a decent long term method going forward

Before participating in any airdrop and bounties , you must be well versed with the rules of the forum and below rules/warnings.
Giveaway threads are not allowed

Signature campaign guidelines

Bitcointalk.org rules

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I want to ask whether it is airdrop and why there are no other tasks in the airdrop while all the bounties have tasks and whether it is true that the airdrop is not a bounty
Activity: 125
Merit: 3
Karma is like 69 : You get what you give
thank you.
your answers was realy helpfull for me.
There is another minor detail with respect to bounty campaigns that may be easily overlooked. Try to find out whether or not the campaign requires of you to do KYC before receiving your reward. KYC means "know your customer" and represents a process of verifying your identity. Some people are OK with this, others are not. If you value your privacy, you might want to skip campaigns that require KYC.

yes i dont like kyc .
i prefer ones who respect privacy
Activity: 126
I'm new to bitcointalk, thank you guys for help me understanding more about bounty campaign.

Bounty is best way to get some token and even more than airdrop since bounty do lot of tasks and need long time to follow the bounty program.
If project is a great one, lot of bounty participants joining that bounty, you may join all the campaign to maximize the chance to get maximum token/coin.

Airdrops and campaigns are considered as bounties . In twitter and Facebook you can join many campaigns as long as you want but unlike in signature campaign it is a one at a time work. You can choose only one bounty in signature campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
thank you.
There is another minor detail with respect to bounty campaigns that may be easily overlooked. Try to find out whether or not the campaign requires of you to do KYC before receiving your reward. KYC means "know your customer" and represents a process of verifying your identity. Some people are OK with this, others are not. If you value your privacy, you might want to skip campaigns that require KYC.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
None but if you can create much better.
As long as your eligible, low or high rank are equal.
Signature bounty, no. I haven't seen a member two signatures at the same time.
But signature + airdrop + social media campaign is possible at least ( I guess).
You converse normally and you are not forced to post because of your campaign.
Activity: 210
if you want to follow the bounty campaign, match your rank, Jr.member you can. but you also have to choose a good bounty campaign before following it so that your work is not in vain. because if you are wrong to follow a scam project you will not be paid.
and if you use multiple accounts in one project you will be excluded. because in the bounty, you cannot use more than one account. if you want to be able to follow a lot of projects better follow the Twitter or Facebook bounty campaign can be more than one.
Activity: 125
Merit: 3
Karma is like 69 : You get what you give
IMO, airdrops are not really worth it. Even if you get a couple of dollars worth of coins, you have to move them to an exchange, trade them there, and withdraw them from the exchange. Each of these steps costs money, so at the end, you are left with next to nothing.

Signature campaign is a special type of bounty. You can also have content creation bounty, twitter and facebook bounty, and other types. In terms of earnings, signature campaigns are usually among the most lucrative, but that is not a strict rule. You can participate in bounties where content creation bounty could bring you more than signature campaign bounty.  

The majority of campaigns favor your status, yes.

Only ONE signature campaign. But you can participate in several bounty campaigns of other types.

If you are in a signature campaign, the effort has to do with making meaningful and helpful posts for the community. Some campaigns have a minimum character limit per post, others accept posts only in certain boards.

I'm sure you will find your way around the forum once you engage in these campaigns.

Make sure you read the rules of the campaign thoroughly. I can't tell you how many participants fail to even read the campaign's OP before taking part in it.

Good luck.

thank you.
Activity: 140
Airdrop is useless unless you own a telegram/facebook group with more than hundreds people in that group so airdrop could bring you money.
Bounties is better than airdrop when you work alone - you will need to apply for social media campaign or content or translate and finish the task in each campaign to qualify for the stakes / token for each week.
Signature is one type of bounty and it has the own rules for the campaign - its belong to BM. Signature is good if you have higher rank in forum. And because people can join in 1 Signature campaign and have to follow it till the campaign ended so you can see each signature campaign has not much people joined.

Normaly all the signature campaign required Jr. Member as the lowest rank to qualify to join signature campaign. The higher rank you have, the more stakes you will earn.

If you join social media bounty so you could join as much as you could manage.
If you join signature campaign, you could join only one and you can join another one till the first one you joined has finish and BM has announcement about signature removal.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Personally, I like ICO signature campaigns. You can communicate and write on any topic about the crypto currency and at the same time earn new free tokens. And participation in the companies of the ICO signature is valued much more than other campaigns of generosity. Who wants to make a big profit, can participate simultaneously in other campaign generosity ICO. I see that the translation services are paid well. To participate in ICO signatures companies, of course, it is desirable to have a panned account to high ranks. Without this, earnings will be much lower.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hello,

Airdrops are ok but Bounty program are better as per me.

Signature campaign is also a part of bounty campaign.

If level of your profile is high then signature campaign is more beneficial, as you have jr. member profile so it will be less profitable to you, but if you will think like this then you will always be junior member. So you must have to start.

and yes bounty campaigns are better than Airdrops.

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
I'm new to bitcointalk, thank you guys for help me understanding more about bounty campaign.

Bounty is best way to get some token and even more than airdrop since bounty do lot of tasks and need long time to follow the bounty program.
If project is a great one, lot of bounty participants joining that bounty, you may join all the campaign to maximize the chance to get maximum token/coin.
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: