Pages:
Author

Topic: Alert about the scam project - page 4. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 03:10:20 AM
A bad thing about bounties is that there are many scams around. The team behind them might just be in for the money. A way of identifying the scams is if you take a look at the team of the project. If it is a scam, you probably won't find much information about the founders.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
Some airdrops just collect information about you. When you enter your wallet they look at your balance and if you have a lot of money in your wallet they can try any way you steal them. You have to be careful not to keep all the money in one wallet.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 01:56:41 AM
Yes you correctly have made that have focused attention on this topic.Indeed a lot of scams under the guise of airdrop collect information about You.That's why I don't participate in all airdrop.If the company is good and it conducts transparent airdrop, then you can easily participate.
Activity: 85
June 16, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
Thank you for this information mate. I myself have been frustrated lately in the airdrop campaigns because most of the them are scams and not would be able to pay me at all on my finished tasks. That is why I spare my time now mostly in bounty campaigns which are signature and social media campaigns wherein they pay most of the time is on time and good.

Thank for your sharing. Bounty require more hard work than airdrop, some of them is really hard for newbie. But it's a good option.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 12:16:23 AM
Thank you for this information mate. I myself have been frustrated lately in the airdrop campaigns because most of the them are scams and not would be able to pay me at all on my finished tasks. That is why I spare my time now mostly in bounty campaigns which are signature and social media campaigns wherein they pay most of the time is on time and good.
Activity: 85
June 15, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
When I do Airdrop project, in my opinion, I notice that there are many scam project, for example:
1. 50% project about ETH platform is scam or trash due to the fee of creation (it's too cheap).
2. Some airdrops require us to charge fee GAS before they pay airdrop coin. We should care with it.
3. Some airdrops send us an email to KYC and follow us to a fake side.

Any scam methods, please share your experiences in this thread. Thankyou so much
Pages:
Jump to: