Pages:
Author

Topic: [Alert] Scam attempt in the name of gambling house and moderator - page 4. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
...but I work as a moderator and therefore you will win" and "pay me half of your winning money to continue"[/b]
And I'm sure that he sent the similar email to others and promise that they will win because he is the moderator.
This is exactly a scam and whoever that believes this is really annoying.  Grin

I appreciate your efforts to analyze more about the website and its game so that you are not scammed. And by telling here, we can stop this kind of scam probabilities that may also be received by many more members here.

It is not a kind of new idea of scamming in the gambling world. moreover, nowadays, gambling world is really changing and they are developing very well, moreover during this pandemic using online gambling. of course, many scammers have their latest ideas to scam the victims and play their structured and also interesting ays to scam.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
With just some simple logic then we can easily spot out that this is already a scam. Anything offers for low price for getting big bucks in return then thats already a big flag.

When you do mentioned that he do only need $100 deposit for you to get or win constantly in the site then you would surely think of, on why the hell he's been sharing of this
holy grail and make himself gain those amount?

It doesnt need for him to hide even he's the moderator since he can create new account and made up a deposit for himself and abuse if such bug do really exist in the first place.
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
I just want to alter you all for not listening to any stranger on the internet. I am familiar with this basic thump rule.

And since this happened on telegram, i would argue that anyone contacting you via pm in telegram and you never chatted before in some main channel is most likely trying to scam you and you can just block and report them at the moment they start their pm.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
There have been quite a lot of threads before on Telegram trying to bust similar scams IIRC. Looks like it's a scam that moves from one domain to another so that they don't get caught in the end.

Even if the website was known and you would've accepted his offering, what you'd do is basically you'd commit a crime by scamming a website and pay him up for it too. So if someone finds a legit such offer and really thinks they're going to earn something out of this, let them hit the wall themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
It seems this kind of scam strategy is rampant in telegram.  I also received a pm from an unknown guy with the same modus.  The way they deliver the message is very identical, as moderator, then will give me a jackpot win and we will evenly split the winnings.  Lucky for me I held my morals and told the guy that I don't condone such activity.  He even told me that he will even credit some BTC on my account so that I can roll and he will tweak the result.  Still, I decline that stranger's request. 

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
Hello everyone, I just came across a new gambling website which was sent to me via a unknown user on telegram.

Website: https://bitxplay.com/ (PLEASE DO NOT VISIT NOR GIVE ANY OF YOUR DETAILS).

What happened: I was sent a message by an unknown user on telegram that reads "I can make you winner in a gambling house where I work a moderator. If you are interested register and give me your username". "This is an anonymous site and a random player wins, but I work as a moderator and therefore you will win" and "pay me half of your winning money to continue" and I checked their website to find some interesting facts.

Fun facts that made be assured that this is a scam and a well-designed one!

The guy who contacted me actually asked me to pick any username for the game jackpot in the website and he would make that username the winner and after I gave him a random username he actually made that username won and the website is showing last 5 to 10 winners with the winning amount like $1000 to $2500 .. which clearly means the website is broken in that case why would someone share his trick with me for $100 when he can win unlimited times. This actually means the website is just a scam in my opinion and wants me to just deposit so they can scam me on my deposit and THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT IS $100

A few other points -
1- There is no indexing on google and you can basically not find any link on google if you google "https://bitxplay.com/" this tells me that their website is new which is actually fine no harm yet.

2- The website got it's SSL certificate on 28th June which is not even 24 hours yet.

3- I see many of this forum members are playing there. (Must be fake name created by themselves to show activities).

I just want to alter you all for not listening to any stranger on the internet. I am familiar with this basic thump rule. But today I was targeted through my greediness like if I spend $100 I can get $1000 to $2000 which made me to listen to them somehow otherwise I would have blocked them on their first message itself.

NOTE: This is just my own point of views and in no way I want to hurt them if they are by any chance legit, it is always better to be safe than sorry and hence I opened this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: