Pages:
Author

Topic: ALERT! sgminerwindows.com Stealing Bitcoins! - page 3. (Read 13568 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looks like a nice decompiler, I'll have to check it out.  I always use IDA though I mostly decompile android software.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The app was written using .net so I used telerik justdecompile.

Blooming great it is and its free.

http://www.telerik.com/products/decompiler.aspx

Also

http://www.telerik.com/fiddler

for web app spying and spoofying.
Activity: 407
Confirmed

We're gathering all the necessary information and evidence right now.
Suspect that the person compiling binaries for SGMiner (www.sgminerwindows.com) was trying to pull a fast one.

Interested to know what you gathered.

And BTW, what program are you using to reserve engineer the miners and get such a clean code?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Since this is NOT blackcoinpools fault, can we get OP to CHANGE the title of this thread please? I'm more than happy to reimburse if it wasnt done already.

i send you some messages without responde, i will change the title when i get my coins backs.
after all i was infected through blackcoinpool i hope you guys take the right decision reimburse my coins.

Google can send you to websites with virus links, is that Google's fault? No. They may recommend the service, the service may even have worked perfectly legit until a week ago, but you should still have done more research before acting so blindly. Anyone who has been using bitcoins longer than a week knows not to download ANYTHING which could take your wallets.
Sammir, always apply a password to encrypt your hot wallets.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Since this is NOT blackcoinpools fault, can we get OP to CHANGE the title of this thread please? I'm more than happy to reimburse if it wasnt done already.

i send you some messages without responde, i will change the title when i get my coins backs.
after all i was infected through blackcoinpool i hope you guys take the right decision reimburse my coins.

must be hard to only being able to download binaries (*.EXE) and having to trust them Wink

why do you cry about stolen/lost coins by viruses/fakes if you do this and if you use winblows in combination? after all its your fault.

maybe because i just trust in localbitcoins? and blackcoinpool? who is redirect to a virus?

btw still i dont recive nothing guys
K1773R how long did it take for you to become a prize cunt?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
must be hard to only being able to download binaries (*.EXE) and having to trust them Wink

why do you cry about stolen/lost coins by viruses/fakes if you do this and if you use winblows in combination? after all its your fault.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
change all your password . investment . bank . data . account . just  worry someone in your pc and trying to set keylogg hidden with fud . full undetectable virus .
Activity: 407
thanks i really appreciate your gesture of goodwill
Create a new wallet.dat, encrypt it and transfer all your funds there, so this doesn't happen again.
thanks i really appreciate your gesture of goodwill

would be great get a refund really need those coins, i think its fine to change the title so people not confuse with the pool.

I agree the title should be changed.  I haven't had time to review the coding source code but I definitely wouldn't trust it for the time being.  It needs to be compiled and decompiled, updated and decompiled again. 
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
thanks fucking god, now all stupid guys think i was a fucking joke, can send me some coin back, thanks bossis for your job. Smiley i think too many people are infected with this be carefull guys.
The binaries seem okay, I doubt the host of that website owns that github.

edit... best to look through the binaries a lot more before commenting one way or the other.

edit...  that's a fork from the original sgminer-dev/sgminer so its definitely possible
Activity: 74
Didn't look into the ip, thanks.  Didn't look into his block chain transactions though somebody should.

Confirmed

We're gathering all the necessary information and evidence right now.
Suspect that the person compiling binaries for SGMiner (www.sgminerwindows.com) was trying to pull a fast one.

Didn't look into the ip, thanks.  Didn't look into his block chain transactions though somebody should.
Activity: 105
212.48.76.120 is hosted by http://www.webfusion.co.uk/

Code:
whv212-48-76-120.whv.webfusion.com

Edit:

By the way, look at this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-scn-shirecoin-mine-for-tolkien-659306

/snip .....

addnode=212.48.76.120

Pages:
Jump to: