Pages:
Author

Topic: Alex jones calls Bitcoin a "Bubble" & "Globalist NWO" Creation - page 5. (Read 10590 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Veronica <333
The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
people are really whacked out. i sold something on ebay and the buyer once left an infowars.com link on my feedback. i think some people are just so bored out of their minds that they need to think up wild conspiracy theories, and alex jones caters to that. some people just listen to him because it's funny/interesting to see whacked out people, so it's a win/win for him.

i have to admit, i found this part really entertaining and funny http://youtu.be/6vDrimfbEOE?t=1m26s
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I like how people who try to appear even more whacked out of their minds accuse him of working for "the enemy". It's really some pandemonium of paranoia, everybody in the conspiracy scene accuses everybody else to be part of THEM. At the worst conspiracy theorists engage in self censorship and taboos, all in all its a toxic mixture of delusion and hypocrisy.

And the very worst part it's very much like Bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Alex Jones is simply an operative for the Zionist NWO and tried to pose himself as part of the anti-NWO movement but spreading poisonious disinformation,

Here is one proof:

http://www.hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Violet-Jones.html

Hold on to your BTC - it is the only true son of god. It is the ONLY MAJOR THREAT to the Zionist debt-based banking system that has enslaved and tortured so many lives. BTC will be the answer to poverty elimination and true wealth, and liberate the gentile slaves in the process.
and anyone who thinks bitcoin will replace fiat paper money is out of their minds.
Activity: 182
I didn't listen but really I don't care, bitcoin is growing fast enough anyway.
Activity: 518
Merit: 521
Honestly anyone who doesn't think fiat paper currency will one day not exist and be replaced by digital currency is stupid.

Anyone who thinks that Alex Jones or I said there won't be a digital currency that replaces our current system is not paying attention.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Honestly anyone who doesn't think fiat paper currency will one day not exist and be replaced by digital currency is stupid.
translation: alex jones does not currently own bitcoin. he may be late to the game, so he now supports alt currencies.
legendary
Ironic that you were one of the people trolled by the Freemason SA connection. Grin

I was trolled by PinkiePie, not the Freemasons. I didn't even pay attention to the Freemason thing, as 1) I know who Freemasons are and what they do (and even considered joining them), and 2) I thought that particular trolling was pretty stupid. I didn't even know that SA was trolling with fremason stuff until after PinkiePie, actually. Get your trolling history straight, goon.

I'm more of independent than a Goon, I've only started posting on SA in relation and after following Bitcoin. But thanks for the correction, I've seen your name mentioned over there several times and assumed it was true.

Either way if you are serious about trolling AJ PM me.
Alex Jones is COIntelPro

'nuff said

yup. witnessed.

He bashed the Liberty Dollar and AOCS too.

And he was correct. How much are your centralized Liberty Dollars' worth now? And AOCS is nonsense, because hard money is nonsense if you study the math of economics.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Ironic that you were one of the people trolled by the Freemason SA connection. Grin

I was trolled by PinkiePie, not the Freemasons. I didn't even pay attention to the Freemason thing, as 1) I know who Freemasons are and what they do (and even considered joining them), and 2) I thought that particular trolling was pretty stupid. I didn't even know that SA was trolling with fremason stuff until after PinkiePie, actually. Get your trolling history straight, goon.
Activity: 154
Veronica <333
No one should listen to Alex Jones. He's so full of shit. I honestly hate that fear monger. 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
He things his idas are original (they have been debated years ago), always thinks he is smarter than you, is apparently very religious, and thanks to this thread, is apparently racist, too.
That description fits the description of a certain blogger I know:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2013-03-30-market-ticker-karl-deninger-bitcon-dont-162318

I refuted you over at the other linked thread. The solution is never stop coin rewards. That also improves the distribution problem, which fixes the fact that BitCON can never be a currency, as I explained in my rebuttal at the other thread.

"Bitcon" used deliberately (instead of a typo) is fairly rare on this forum.
legendary
I've been wondering for a while whether or not we should come up with a formal response to the inevitable fire & brimstone evangelist argument that Bitcoin is the global currency of end times. Maybe it's not too late.

Of course, if we even argue against it, it could just fan the flames and lead more people taking the position that Bitcoin is some type of antichrist currency.

Perhaps we can take the opposite route, and mock the hell out of those people by actually creating a fake Antichrist Illuminati Church of Bitcoin or something. After all, Satanism was created as a mockery of Catholicism.

legendary
I've been wondering for a while whether or not we should come up with a formal response to the inevitable fire & brimstone evangelist argument that Bitcoin is the global currency of end times. Maybe it's not too late.

Of course, if we even argue against it, it could just fan the flames and lead more people taking the position that Bitcoin is some type of antichrist currency.

Perhaps we can take the opposite route, and mock the hell out of those people by actually creating a fake Antichrist Illuminati Church of Bitcoin or something. After all, Satanism was created as a mockery of Catholicism.

The less of the world's future purchasing power that ends up in the hands of the delusional, the better.

Astute. The delusional should continue buying Bitcoin.
legendary
Anonymint I will read your breakdown this week, I have seen bits and piece but I am still too ignorant to have an opinion.

Don't pay him too much attention. Anonymint is a newbie who talks big, but knows little, which you'll likely notice in the last two weeks of "debates" he had with other bitcoin experts, and the deep brown Ignore status he earned within a matter of days. He thinks his idas are original (they have been debated years ago), always thinks he is smarter than you, is apparently very religious, and thanks to this thread, is apparently racist, too.

As for Alex, when one peddles in conspiracy theories and crazy stuff, this conclusion on Bitcoin is to be expected. Was never a fan of his brand of loony, and honestly, I'm glad he was never convinced to shill for Bitcoin, despite Atlas proposing such an idea two years ago, since I think Alex promoting Bitcoin would harm it more than help it.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013

The less of the world's future purchasing power that ends up in the hands of the delusional, the better.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Alex Jones is COIntelPro

'nuff said

yup. witnessed.

He bashed the Liberty Dollar and AOCS too. He also has close ties to other cointel/freemasons. Do your research on Alex.
Pages:
Jump to: