Pages:
Author

Topic: ⛏ Alexandrite (ALEX) | Hybrid | 50% PoS | Low Supply | Low Inflation | ⛏ - page 12. (Read 44066 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I mined and was looking forward to staking as an early investor enjoying the 50% till next year before the coin is popular.
The pool http://ypool.ga/alex stole all my coins. The sire is down no response even. Now what ? Lost forever ?

Anyone else lost their coins at http://ypool.ga/alex ?

I used http://ypool.ga/alex for Lana and it was fine. But the entire pool is down. That whole site is gone. Every single coin pool gone.
Owner must have ran with the profits. I saw many people minig alex with massive hashrates.

I will be very careful next time as to what pools I use. I used them because they had worked so well in the past but now I think using a pool that send the funds directly to your wallet with no registration is alot better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If bittrex add ALEX, price will be min. 300k sat
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
this is one of the most undervalued coins out there.

i like the name above most others.

hard to mine, low supply, only 1400 coins for sale on exchange.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Buying some on topia  Kiss
the price is still cheap for now, hopefully later could rise again
I see great future for alex
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
ALEX
Status 250/250 vote on Novaexchange. Soon on novaexchange!
Thank you!

Next Yobit.
https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin
ALEX
Activity: 69
HAPPY MINING

www.mineradorabrasil.com

1% fee

Download miner already configured
Choose your preference port

Example for AlexandriteCoin

stratum+tcp://www.mineradorabrasil.com:5032 -u coinpayoutaddress -p x

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MinerWITHBrasil
ALEX
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
the price is still cheap for now, hopefully later could rise again
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
its perfectly normal action these days. i do that to my coins i make or own a big bag as well. But mostly to get them on top of the coin list to attract attention of traders. It is not pump and dump i think but just to raise awareness. And its not certain its dev doing that

The other reason is that high volume earns higher fees to the exchange that makes the exchange see a coin more favorably. Exchanges dont care (under most conditions) who buys and sells as long as they earn the fees. An exchange is a business. Higher volume also ensures that a coin remains listed. It has become normal practice in altcoin world and you will hardly find any coin where this does not happen.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
its perfectly normal action these days. i do that to my coins i make or own a big bag as well. But mostly to get them on top of the coin list to attract attention of traders. It is not pump and dump i think but just to raise awareness. And its not certain its dev doing that
Activity: 140
More than 45000 ALEX dumped by someone in blocks of 3000.

Since we're only 8000 blocks into a coin with a block reward of less than 1, the only place that many coins could have come from is the developer's 4.9% premine. On the one hand, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for screwing over the people that are supporting your coin, but on the other, you just made 12+ BTC and probably couldn't care less what anybody else thinks. 

Or it is just a bot to create volume. There has never been that size of buy orders so it would not suddenly appear to be dumped into either. The probability is much higher that it is rather someone with 3000 that sold into its own orders with 3000 coins at a time.

You do seem to be correct... I just tried it with a block of 20 coins and you can indeed sell into your own orders. It seems like poor programming that the interface would allow you to sell yourself your own assets, and I don't know why anybody would want to... it still costs the trading fee, and it does nothing for the price, so what is the point of creating false volume? In any case, I withdraw the accusation of dev dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Since we're only 8000 blocks into a coin with a block reward of less than 1, the only place that many coins could have come from is the developer's 4.9% premine. On the one hand, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for screwing over the people that are supporting your coin, but on the other, you just made 12+ BTC and probably couldn't care less what anybody else thinks. 

Or it is just a bot to create volume. There has never been that size of buy orders so it would not suddenly appear to be dumped into either. The probability is much higher that it is rather someone with 3000 that sold into its own orders with 3000 coins at a time.
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Activity: 82
Does anyone know when ypool will be back up?
ALEX
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
http://ypool.ga/alex is not responding

"ERROR
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 94.158.36.37:80"

Now what must I do ?
Just wait, Ypool has downtimes now and then but usualy no longer than few hours

I hope so. I am losing staking time here. Now I get this message.

"ERROR
No such host is known"

Why did the message change ?

Miners start with dump. Huh
Not a bad thing in my opinion. Gives me a chance to fill my baggy Smiley And if they are dumping below mining costs its even better Wink

I agree. Let the morons dump. Lol dumping below mining costs. How stupid are dumpers ? xP

What they dump could be free tokens that people dispose of at any meaningful price as there seem not to be any perspectives for getting on an exchange with better liquidity. Cost of electricity wasted on mining might be negligible or next to zero tho. There could be a scenario in which mining expanses may be positive meaning miners get paid on top of their regular rewards for wasting their hash on alex.
Activity: 82
ALEX
Pages:
Jump to: