Pages:
Author

Topic: ⛏ Alexandrite (ALEX) | Hybrid | 50% PoS | Low Supply | Low Inflation | ⛏ - page 15. (Read 44096 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
ALEX
not enough info., more future plans pls.
There is NO "roadmap" here and false promises!

Today will be released website, web and mobile wallet.    
We need good thread design for bitcointalk. (pm me for bounty)
  In about 1 week max. ONLINE AIRDROP!    Reason: not fair to miners.
After that we will work on promotion of ALEX and more exchanges.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Interesting project! Go ALEX!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
and the number of coins uvelichivaetsya every minute of the miners will have to try to sell + the question is who is going to enter at this price given the total number of coins

Not all miners are selling. While its not on some scamy multpool it is safe.
And this price is not that high taking it has limited supply. People entered on LUNA at 50.000 sats with blockreward 25  times higher

I just started mining now I rented some hash. I don't plan to sell. The pow is high now and it lowers every 1000 blocks also the pos is 50% first year then goes down so it is a good idea to mine then stake with the 50% then by next year you have so many coins it is ok at staking at 20% and you will be ahead.
Activity: 61
ALEX

Alexandrite Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Alexandrite Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210
Thank you!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
68362.891753x0.00036999=25.34417349
Activity: 28
and the number of coins uvelichivaetsya every minute of the miners will have to try to sell + the question is who is going to enter at this price given the total number of coins

Not all miners are selling. While its not on some scamy multpool it is safe.
And this price is not that high taking it has limited supply. People entered on LUNA at 50.000 sats with blockreward 25  times higher
Activity: 29
Dump me some of alex  Cheesy
There are plenty to buy cheap and nobody will dump as mining costs exceeds price
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
844.70996489 ALEX are available to buy at Cryptopia.

0.72969060 BTC would buy it up to 0.1 BTC for one ALEX coin.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Dump me some of alex  Cheesy
No dump for now, buy support rise  Grin

Yes I been trying to buy all night, I may just have to buy it up on the sell side.
If staking, would you need coin weight to stake quicker? If so coin would be hard to get dump on.

68,478 Coins have been mined so far.
Dev holds 62,000 coin for Development, leaves 6,478 Coins are out there.
Will be on Yobit and bittrex soon, THEN THE PRICE WILL (:Spread:) RISE HIGHER.

And 3650 from 6478 you cant get Tongue
Told ya - 50.000 sats Smiley

1 trader selling to themselves. make it 100.000 200.000 hell go for 300.000 LMAO  
Wrong

OK can I buy 20 BTC worth? you are obviously a expert

LMFAO
Ok, calm down. No reason for jumping out of pants. I just told you you are wrong. I dont buy my own coins. I just bought almost all mined coins so far. That gives me insight is Dev dumping or not. If he wont, it is reasonable to invest, if yes im out.
And i havent told a single word for you to invest 20 BTC
I understand that crypto people are cranky and sick of scams, but please dont throw your micro agressions to random people like me without good reason

micro aggressions? I just spit coffee on my screen... Hahaha
Im happy for you Smiley
No dump for now, buy support rise  Grin

Yes I been trying to buy all night, I may just have to buy it up on the sell side.
If staking, would you need coin weight to stake quicker? If so coin would be hard to get dump on.

68,478 Coins have been mined so far.
Dev holds 62,000 coin for Development, leaves 6,478 Coins are out there.
Will be on Yobit and bittrex soon, THEN THE PRICE WILL (:Spread:) RISE HIGHER.

Activity: 179
how much coins i need for start stake?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
0 connections, node please
Wow! Community is really growing fast, coin be @ 0.1btc in no time. Miner must be holding or staking. Is there a twitter account to join?
Garmin, at current lowest price around 1500 Tongue
Activity: 784
crazy the Difficulty,
POW: 7177749.52872745
POS: 0.00024414  Huh
What is the purpose in this coin other than just mining and traiding on some exchanges?

None as far as i know Smiley But that dose not stop other coins to be succesfull   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: