Pages:
Author

Topic: Alien disclosure and my personal encounter - page 2. (Read 4784 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Dank, send us a list of all the shit you take. Sound like you're on some next level high

i'm thinking he's a shizophrenic and the drugs did not cause that... it probably just exacerbated his symptoms. he's totally mindfucked, living in his own bubble by now.

Please read to me the definition of schizophrenia and please explain how it is at all applicable to me.

here's a quote from wikipedia.

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, auditory hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, and reduced social engagement and emotional expression. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

btw, can you be honest with us? can you tell us whether you were diagnosed with this or not? is that why your parents had you put on prescription meds?

Thank you.  "False beliefs" - I do not believe in negativity, only love, only truth.  Nor do I experience auditory or visual hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, reduced social engagement or emotional expression.  I recognize what is real, and what is real a good part of population fails to see, for we have been brainwashed with negativity and delusions since youth.

I was diagnosed with it by an ignorant, corrupt doctor that didn't give a damn about his patients and only AFTER he said I could leave.  I had bags in hand ready to leave and he said "Oh wait, you have to take this 'medicine' first" and I was held down by 8 people and molested by a needle.  Those 'antipsychotics' make you way more psychotic then before you take them, they literally damage your brain.

The last time I was in a psych ward, again for doing nothing to anybody but using my free speech, I was not diagnosed as schizophrenic.  It just goes to show that A) we do not have free speech, and B) psychiatry has no scientific basis, it is subjective solely to the discretion of the practitioners.  There is not any evidence that psychiatric drugs have ever helped, let alone cure, patients from their 'illness'.

The nazi's did the same thing during WWII, wake up people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
dank, btw, this is how you look like..

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
most alienist/psychiatrist study psychiatry to help them selfs or why do you think they did study it?? As far as i know the first thing they have to do is an analysis about them self.  One could argue they all have some sort of mental disorder
sounds like you did some meth that was cooked with too much iodine

maybe he's on meth, but it seems like he's into psychadelics more than anything.. possibly took a thumb print and it fried his brain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
sounds like you did some meth that was cooked with too much iodine
Activity: 334
OP: I don't know you, nor am I qualified to judge your health, but seriously... you've manufactured pretty wild theory based on what? Two things you think you saw: someone resembling your school sweetheart in government-looking vehicle, and lamp being thrown off the table for no apparent reason? How did you manage to start from there and end up with some crazy story about creatures from another dimension and their super secret evil plans (which you somehow seem to know in details) is beyound me.
Dank, send us a list of all the shit you take. Sound like you're on some next level high

i'm thinking he's a shizophrenic and the drugs did not cause that... it probably just exacerbated his symptoms. he's totally mindfucked, living in his own bubble by now.

Please read to me the definition of schizophrenia and please explain how it is at all applicable to me.

here's a quote from wikipedia.

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, auditory hallucinations, confused or unclear thinking, inactivity, and reduced social engagement and emotional expression. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

btw, can you be honest with us? can you tell us whether you were diagnosed with this or not? is that why your parents had you put on prescription meds?
legendary
You cannot kill love

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
!! HODL !!

TLDR version:

dank saw his high school crush in an impala
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Your words speak for your own lack of understanding
Dude, I've been there, done that, got the T-Shirt. I know exactly what you're experiencing and I know how difficult it is to see outside of it, something that will remain impossible until you're willing to simply consider that you might be wrong and, believe me, you are so wrong it's not even amusing any more.

legendary
Activity: 997
Gamdom.com
legendary
You cannot kill love
Your words speak for your own lack of understanding, not others.

You can not refute proof I have seen for my own eyes.

It's time to wake up to the truth, that the universe is truly infinite in every way imaginable.
legendary
the reptilian shapeshifter theory 

Ah crap, once people started signing up for that load of delusional nonsense you know they're too far gone to even see that they've left reality behind.

You *do* know that you can find like-minded groups of people on the internet who will all have the same/similar narratives and schizophrenic delusions, no matter what they are? Why might this be? Because they are common cultural themes that the 'refutation' part of the brain, when failing, causes a person to not even question their credibility.

David Ike, the King of the 'Universal Love conquering ALL' schtick, only latched on to the Reptilian Shapeshifter crap *after* one of his, equally lunatic, followers declared that they *knew* it to be true because . . .[insert entirely baseless and unproven claim of evidence here].

The internet is a very populated place, many of it's users are mentally ill. They google their delusional narrative and, hey presto!, there's a load of people who all claim to *know* it to be real.

legendary
You cannot kill love
That is part of your ego's defense mechanism to cling to your sense of normality by rejecting foreign concepts that do not fit your world view.

Your story does sound pretty far fetched...

If trans-dimensional beings existed then they certainly wouldn't exist materially. They would have no mass...

If an alternate dimension exists simultaneously with ours then only subatomic particles joined by quantum entanglement would be able to affect one-another without existing in a state of superposition. Should multiple dimensions exist, the subatomic fabric between them would be the only connection.

Something like a lamp being cast off of a table by itself might possibly be explained by a rare quantum entanglement. An object with mass will not move without a force strong enough to overcome inertia and friction. If for instance; one of the subatomic particles composing a proton in the lamp had an entangled twin which wound up in large particle accelerator or massive cosmic energy discharge of some sort. I imagine enough energy might be released when that proton explodes randomly... Weird stuff like that happens sometimes and there really isn't a good explanation for it.

More is possible than what meets the eye.  There truly are no limits to what the universe is capable of, the reptilian shapeshifter theory is astonishingly accurate from my own witness of one.  Whether or not they truly hold a reptilian or humanoid form, I don't know, though I'm sure they could take form of any being more or less.  Though the concept of the reptilian theory stems from the rear part of the brain, like a reptile, our primitive instinct of fear that has highly evolved in some beings.

They try to hide how powerful our mind truly is, for if we do not know our full potential we will forever be open and submitting to superior being's control over our minds.

The only link between those two are that completely normal and healthy people whom encounter them are labeled and drugged by doctors that are unknowingly (or knowingly) fulfilling the agenda of the aliens that enslave them.

Something you should understand is that psychiatry is based off absolutely zero scientific facts or evidence.  It is completely formidable conjuncture used to control the way our population thinks.  The Nazis did the same thing.

Every year, a new, grossly larger volume of the DSM is released that further gives doctors ability to misdiagnose and 'treat' (profit) off of just about anyone they could imagine.

Rather than helping you solve problems and helping you gain healthier lifestyle choices and patterns, they would rather feed you pills and profit off of your defecation.

If you research mass shootings and the actual side effects of psychiatric drugs, you'll find that most every shooter had taken some form of antidepressant or other psychiatric 'medicine' before.

Have you ever wondered why antidepressants cause suicidal thoughts?  We are messing with nature which has perfected an equilibrium over millions of years.  We take compounds that occur naturally in plants and modify them and synthesize them as to patent and profit off of them.

The pharmaceutical industry is a huge powerhouse in maintaining the gross suffering of humanity.  Their drugs kill more than all illegal drugs combined x10.  Chemotherapy kills more people of radiation than it heals of cancer.

Their goal is to withhold the truth that we control our health.  A positive mind will lead to a positive, healthy body.  And vice versa.

It's time we abandoned our preconceived notions we were indoctrinated with.  The truth is much more spiritual, empowering and liberating than those in power would ever lead you to believe.

If we all knew the truth, they would have no power.  That is why people are serving lifetime sentences in prison for possessing or even admitting to possessing LSD, which is less toxic than vitamin c and was highly accepted and looked up upon as a promising therapeutic aide when it was released publicly under the trade name Delysid.

Psychedelics are the least harmful drugs, yet hold the highest punishments by law.  They occur naturally around the planet, have so for millions of years and were accepted for nearly the entirety of that time frame. They even occur naturally in your brain.  It is only recently that they have been demonized to keep the truth hidden from us.
Dank, I've tried to reason with you, but you are so adamant that your delusional psychosis represents the reality you want it to be, you are unwilling to even consider that you are suffering a serious psychotic break as a result of your persistent drug abuse. Let me remind you.

Psychiatry is a delusion, it is false science.
Neurology is not a delusion, it is true science. If you repeatedly ingest psychoactive substances that cause particular neurochemical responses to occur in such a way as to make you perceive reality to be something 'more' than what it is, you may well come to believe that erroneous perception.

The brain displays remarkable plasticity, in that it will constantly seek equilibrium by way of up or down-regulation of neuronal receptors in response to persistent chemical imbalances, namely, repeated psychoactive drug use. It's known as 'tolerance' and is responsible for the user needing more of their drug of choice in order to feel the same effects and also the withdrawal symptoms created if there is a sudden cessation in the repeated administration of the compound.

Long term abstinence will also demonstrate the remarkable plasticity of the brain in that it will, over time, return to its 'normal' neurological/neurochemical state. 'Normal', of course, being a rather misunderstood term in that it does not equate to functional and healthy, only to that which is usual, absent drug-induced alteration.

Whilst the good people at M.A.P.S have scientifically demonstrated the successful use of illicit psychoactive compounds to treat certain psychiatric disorders, self-medicating outside of a controlled environment, frequently leads to habitual and chronic drug abuse and all the ills that accompany that lifestyle.

Dank, just because you believe you know what you are doing, it does not equate to you actually understanding what you are doing or, for that matter, even being open to the idea that you may be wrong.

None of what you claim you are experiencing is actually what you believe it to be Dank, you are mentally unwell and if you persist in clinging to this increasingly bizarre narrative, it will get harder to recover from it and, more importantly, you may well become a danger to yourself or other people.

But, then, I guess this is the part where you tell me I am either just closed-minded or I am working for the 'bad guys' that exist in your narrative.

This.

I'm not saying you didn't see what you claim... I'm only saying that you probably didn't see it in the same way that your friend would have seen it, should he have been there with you at the time.

You should seek an independent professional opinion. Somebody with good online reviews in a small private practice...

If you truly believe that a trans-dimensional being shape shifted into the form of a person who you have an emotional/sentimental attachment to. The form sounds like something that only your own mind could produce.

i think his parents already had him seen. he was on prescription drugs, based on what he said, and decided to stop taking them. i think the way they have dealt with him has not been very effective (or maybe he's impossible to deal with) since he seems to dislike them.
Activity: 1470
Dank, I've tried to reason with you, but you are so adamant that your delusional psychosis represents the reality you want it to be, you are unwilling to even consider that you are suffering a serious psychotic break as a result of your persistent drug abuse. Let me remind you.

Neurology is not a delusion, it is true science. If you repeatedly ingest psychoactive substances that cause particular neurochemical responses to occur in such a way as to make you perceive reality to be something 'more' than what it is, you may well come to believe that erroneous perception.

The brain displays remarkable plasticity, in that it will constantly seek equilibrium by way of up or down-regulation of neuronal receptors in response to persistent chemical imbalances, namely, repeated psychoactive drug use. It's known as 'tolerance' and is responsible for the user needing more of their drug of choice in order to feel the same effects and also the withdrawal symptoms created if there is a sudden cessation in the repeated administration of the compound.

Long term abstinence will also demonstrate the remarkable plasticity of the brain in that it will, over time, return to its 'normal' neurological/neurochemical state. 'Normal', of course, being a rather misunderstood term in that it does not equate to functional and healthy, only to that which is usual, absent drug-induced alteration.

Whilst the good people at M.A.P.S have scientifically demonstrated the successful use of illicit psychoactive compounds to treat certain psychiatric disorders, self-medicating outside of a controlled environment, frequently leads to habitual and chronic drug abuse and all the ills that accompany that lifestyle.

Dank, just because you believe you know what you are doing, it does not equate to you actually understanding what you are doing or, for that matter, even being open to the idea that you may be wrong.

None of what you claim you are experiencing is actually what you believe it to be Dank, you are mentally unwell and if you persist in clinging to this increasingly bizarre narrative, it will get harder to recover from it and, more importantly, you may well become a danger to yourself or other people.

But, then, I guess this is the part where you tell me I am either just closed-minded or I am working for the 'bad guys' that exist in your narrative.

This.

I'm not saying you didn't see what you claim... I'm only saying that you probably didn't see it in the same way that your friend would have seen it, should he have been there with you at the time.

You should seek an independent professional opinion. Somebody with good online reviews in a small private practice...

If you truly believe that a trans-dimensional being shape shifted into the form of a person who you have an emotional/sentimental attachment to. The form sounds like something that only your own mind could produce.
That is part of your ego's defense mechanism to cling to your sense of normality by rejecting foreign concepts that do not fit your world view.

If trans-dimensional beings existed then they certainly wouldn't exist materially. They would have no mass...

If an alternate dimension exists simultaneously with ours then only subatomic particles joined by quantum entanglement would be able to affect one-another without existing in a state of superposition. Should multiple dimensions exist, the subatomic fabric between them would be the only connection.

Something like a lamp being cast off of a table by itself might possibly be explained by a rare quantum entanglement. An object with mass will not move without a force strong enough to overcome inertia and friction. If for instance; one of the subatomic particles composing a proton in the lamp had an entangled twin which wound up in large particle accelerator or massive cosmic energy discharge of some sort. I imagine enough energy might be released when that proton explodes randomly... Weird stuff like that happens sometimes and there really isn't a good explanation for it.

some have claimed that subatomic particles react differently when observed.

that's actually not just a claim. it's a confirmed scientific fact. but that doesn't make dank NOT crazy.. it's kind of sad though, because whatever we say, he will still not understand that he's schizophrenic.
legendary

Activity: 686
always the student, never the master.

some have claimed that subatomic particles react differently when observed.
Pages:
Jump to: