Pages:
Author

Topic: .::ALIENWARE (ALW)TOKEN ERC20 , TOKEN SALE + AIRDROP ENDED::. - page 3. (Read 3151 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
although i can not join the airdrop .. but i hope dev wanna hide gmail .. because this is privacy .. thanks ..
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Dev why not include newbie on this project?  We can support the team too. But anyway, I will still make campaign for it for free. Maybe I'll just  buy and hold some tokens to show you how I trust this project.

Support the newbies! we were all noobs at once lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Joined the ALIENWARE airdrop, hopefully this project will be success.

Thanks Dev  Smiley
Activity: 61
Hi dear,  I joined this group and hopefull for its success
Activity: 154
Dev why not include newbie on this project?  We can support the team too. But anyway, I will still make campaign for it for free. Maybe I'll just  buy and hold some tokens to show you how I trust this project.
token is fine but should just be an airdrop, No one is actually going to buy this token which takes 5 minutes to create, there is no information here!
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
airdrop 30% and 50% for crowdsale
but I do not see any development of this project, whats your project, any whitepaper ?
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
I joined the airdrop and have filled out forms and joined the telegram. I am very interested in projects that have little supply. whether this can be legit later in exchange. I look forward to it. whether we can donate?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Ready to participate and enliven this airdrop, giving support for later successful and explode in the market with a high price.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
Waiting for airdrop!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Well for one I already joined the airdrop. You got my basics. Hopefully you say what you are saying and not here to scam people. Can you at least tell us what are your initial plans  are and why are you doing this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
i can say u are javanese people from ur twitter and no related to ALienWare and this is make me worried

do u have website or something??
Activity: 62
Is this related to alienware? and do u have any website?
Activity: 210
what is the reason for newby not consider ?
so its 175 tokens per person?
Activity: 70
For jr.member above
I think this project gonna be success
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
use the name of a recognized corporation to try to earn some dollars? nothing surprises me anymore  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Hi Dev, why Jr. member only? what is your project about?
Activity: 84
Is this token in any relation to the alienware computers?
Pages:
Jump to: