Pages:
Author

Topic: .::ALIENWARE (ALW)TOKEN ERC20 , TOKEN SALE + AIRDROP ENDED::. - page 4. (Read 3151 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hope this project will be successful.  Wink
I like the way of PM as proof  Grin

Many thanks!
Activity: 742
wow alienware
my dream is having alienware
now i having that in token ERC20 hehe
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Telegram link is broken...
please fix it so we can join to telegram group
thanks dev
im sorry new update this chanel https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEfE2FSdNLi2L1GOmw
Activity: 89
cryptocurrency trader
Air drop only for JR member, well, it is so unfair
Activity: 182
joined airdrop
Activity: 70
Hi Dev, I am trying to find more information about the project. I did join your Twitter and Telegram already. However, I am unable to find your website so I can read and learn more about ALW. I am just curious about the whole project. Moreover, the name reminds me of the brand. I don't know if this token is anyway affiliated with it. I have also already checked out your Telegram. It does have some information but now for some reason your Telegram is not accessible. It says "Sorry, this chat does not seem to exist." Did it get deleted?
we do not use the website, and we have not opened the group chat until TOKENSALE ends
So is it ok to just put our telegram username to register the airdrop?
Activity: 672
Merit: 104
Link telegram is broken. Please fix it.. Joined and fill the form. Thanks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
why I can't join in your telegram? can't join equal I can't recive airdrop, right ? pls open group telegram for VietNamese
Activity: 28
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided :-\Telegram can not participate. there is something unusual. I enjoyed the airdrop campaign. hope the telegram reopens. I would like to participate and discuss Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Hi Dev, I am trying to find more information about the project. I did join your Twitter and Telegram already. However, I am unable to find your website so I can read and learn more about ALW. I am just curious about the whole project. Moreover, the name reminds me of the brand. I don't know if this token is anyway affiliated with it. I have also already checked out your Telegram. It does have some information but now for some reason your Telegram is not accessible. It says "Sorry, this chat does not seem to exist." Did it get deleted?
we do not use the website, and we have not opened the group chat until TOKENSALE ends
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I don't think Alienware will like their name or branding being used for this coin. Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Telegram link is broken...
please fix it so we can join to telegram group
thanks dev
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
I have check your spreadsheet. Row #1 to #10 is covered by your banner/image
also I want to confirm my registration.
it does not matter, participants can still register and only 2000 participants
Activity: 126
Activity: 561
Merit: 250

do not use someone else's account. PM us as proof that you are registered.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

This is a good and transparent airdrop so far. It will prevent the cheater to use someone else's account. Very good idea! I'd like to see the future of this coin. Thank you dev team and goodluck.
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
WHAT IS ALIENWARE HIGH-PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS BLOCKCHAIN (ALW) NEW TOKEN ERC20

Total Suply 1,000,000

Smart Contract Address

0x6febe608481477c1adf0e86888374e7555f7d534

Symbol

ALW

Desimal

Telegram Group :

Twitter :

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
WARNING !!!! DO NOT POST YOUR ETH ADDRESS OR SPAM OR DO ANY OF THE ABOVE.WE WILL GET YOU AND REPORT YOU OR BANNED

Pages:
Jump to: