Pages:
Author

Topic: All about bounty payments and its effect to the project - page 16. (Read 2094 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
But seriously, absolutely nothing, today the percentage of people who take part in bounty projects has declined very quickly, as probably as everything else in cryptocurrency. Now it seems to me that many people will really do a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
It would be good for the tokens, if the bounty hunters get Ethereum payment. What would they do they have to survive, seeing no other alternative they have been dumping tokens in cheap price.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Doing bounties will not guarantee you will have a fresh salary comes to your wallet since nowadays bounty is held for more than 1 year due to the bitcoin crash.
at this time see any bounty that is really making money seems very difficult indeed. Moreover, some of the bounty expires scam and the developers left it. It makes what we do grouping there is useless, but it is part of the risk, there is still a lot of opportunity. We have to keep trying and trying.
Activity: 602
Doing bounties will not guarantee you will have a fresh salary comes to your wallet since nowadays bounty is held for more than 1 year due to the bitcoin crash.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"
Paying in Ethereum for Bounty is a good idea, But falling price of ICO tokens is just another side of the story, For me the short term token price is not important if the project has true use case and utilization or simply has a working product and services to offer definitely the price will rise if there is a demand of it. thats what i believe because im also participated in numerous ICO's since 2017 and the short term token price is not important.

Same here  .  i also participated on most ico's and i didnt bother the price after listing the coin because that is too early to speculate the price  . why we cant just wait a little longer ? We can see the true potential of the coin in the future and not on its beggining  .  paying participants with eth is also a good idea and its infact happening on some campaigns but most are still continue to pay using thier ico coins   .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Many returns to get crypto by joining the ICO, the reason for getting back the lost coins and hoping to be able to collect. This indeed needs to be done to be able to connect the future so as not to die or stop in the middle of the road. Prize payments will have good value with potential development, influence with prices if they are able to save and attract many investors.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"
Paying in Ethereum for Bounty is a good idea, But falling price of ICO tokens is just another side of the story, For me the short term token price is not important if the project has true use case and utilization or simply has a working product and services to offer definitely the price will rise if there is a demand of it. thats what i believe because im also participated in numerous ICO's since 2017 and the short term token price is not important.
Activity: 546

I was also an investor and invested in some ICO projects but all of them failed or were not successful, I am still holding them and now I am doing a bounty to try to make up for what I have lost
Activity: 504
How can 1-2% of the total amount allocated to bounty hunters affect the price of a coin? Even if the hunters discard their tokens, this is a very small amount that does not affect anything.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I think bounty hunter don't want to sell cheap, but in some good project there are a lot smart investor that can play psychology war with bounty hunter. But most of bounty hunter can't wait to get their money so they choose to sell cheap, but for the smart investor they got profit...
There are many ways you can do to anticipate when you are afraid of a large dump when shared. starting from division with several phases but actually the bonus at ico is also very big influence when the price on the market
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
I actually agree with you on this. Only few projects can survive the downfall after paying Bounty hunters. The price of the token can actually make 100% loss after Bounty distribution.
- One of the solutions to this problem is for Bounty hunters to be paid with Eth or btc
-  Before Bounty distribution the project should try and list in at least 5 good exchanges.
- And projects should learn not to take too much time in distributing tokens, this can make Bounty hunters furious thereby seeking how to sell the token/coin for low price.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
not all bounty hunters will sell at very cheap prices, if indeed the project has a very good concept, surely there will be many traders who try to maintain prices by buying orders, the tokens for bounty hunters are only 1-2% so they don't affect prices on market
1-2% not too much. But for new projects listed, they don't have too many buyers. So if the bounty hunters sell all at once, I think the price will fall very deep
The problem is when the developer can't attract the demand from the market and will create a big dump for the price of token or coin. this was happening anytime and bounty participants was not creating a mistake in this case.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
From now till the end bounty hunters will always dump there shares and there is no way to control them not to dump the only solution is still to pay hunters in other coins or tokens ,even stable coins like usdt or usdc are very reasonable but its left for developers to pick there choice ,its not a problem for me though because I won't participe in a bounty I can't hodl in the first place
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
In the past I did open a post like this one about how dumps of bounty rewards knocks the price of every coins or tokens down and the only solution to me is to pay in other currencies like ETH or Btc ,not in ICO coin ,I guess no dev listened anyway ,only investors should be paid in the ICO token not bounty hunters
Activity: 841
Merit: 251

The problem here is they doing an ICO to raise funds if they gonna pay in eth or btc it could lower their budget for development. Also, why promoting such tokens if you wouldnt like to have it? I guess youre only after the payment. If youre a hunter trust your guts on what campaign you are joining.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Indeed, looking for a good project is hard to be done these days with all those many fake project who stole the investors money for their own benefit.
The safest thing to invest would be purchasing the coins from the market for any existing coins.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
There are also those who pay Bounty hunters with other tokens, USDT, ETH, BTC, XRP. But it needs a lot of capital, projects that have a hype that are not high enough and are not clear, it is impossible to do that, it might be a loss. Pay with own tokens, many also have higher prices even though the bounty hunters sell their tokens. The conclusion depends on the quality of project itself and hype.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Imperfect development will be fatal, don't blame the bounty hunters for the price down. I feel blaming hunters is not the right thing and this is very worrying. Learning to understand the situation is better than finding fault.
There is nothing to blame here, bounty hunters does not own the biggest supply, they maybe dump but it will only have a temporary effect.
People are investing in ICO because they believe on the project's future, and if they cannot stand on temporary dump, they should have no business here in crypto.
Activity: 657
Before distribute the bounty hunters payment, investors and team members selling their coin when coin is going to live on exchange. Even bounty hunters payment lock most of the time. In the last month i received EXP payment but still hunters token is lock by dividend system but all investors and team dumping price -97%.
Activity: 420

Paying the bounty hunter in ETH will surely makes every bounty hunter to be happy to join the project, the reason would be because they won't need to wait for the reward they get to get listed in the market and able to be sell.
Pages:
Jump to: