Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 20. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It is just connected to big number of alt coin, which appeared during last year. The majority of them are wheather pure scam or just too overestimate their abilities for today. There is an enormously high probability more than 99% of them will die soon. However those, who manage to survive, will have great chances to become big whales of the industry.
Activity: 128
We see the market go up and down very often, so don't worry, it will recover soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
The market is now simply saturated with different tokens so many coins just can not withstand this competition and just disappear from the market
Activity: 75
Nopes its just a momentary lull. Market will recover
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Bitcoin is under attack of whales, but altcoins depends on the bitcoin price. So there is no option to wait what will happen with bitcoin. Some cryptoaltcoins could beat bitcoin by the price, and what could happen is all altcoins will be depending on other main crypto.

Now comes the hard manipulation, but altcoins dependent on the bitcoin. I think that in the near future will disappear many altcoins that do not bear any benefit to the ecosystem of the blockchain.
Activity: 127
I don't think they are dying. When traditional shares or currencies rise over time, there are points where people who've bought them to make money sell some of their holding. It's called “profit taking” and tends to happen at key price levels.
Activity: 31
Yes, a lot of people are moving away from alt-coins so they can get bitcoin into their wallets for the fork(s).  Many people will get their Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin SegWit2x and sell them immediately, then move into alt coins again.  Remember Warren Buffet's rule of investing:

http://www.kapitalust.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Be-Fearful-When-Others-Are-Greedy-and-Greedy-When-Others-Are-Fearful.jpg

What a great phrase, I`ll try to remember it. It is indeed a tough psychological time for investors in crypto like us, but if you had plan and had calculated the risks you should be just fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is under attack of whales, but altcoins depends on the bitcoin price. So there is no option to wait what will happen with bitcoin. Some cryptoaltcoins could beat bitcoin by the price, and what could happen is all altcoins will be depending on other main crypto.
Activity: 238
Coins die when they are not used, not bought or sold.
What is happening now is market volatility, corrections caused by many factors. But definitely not death.
And not everyone is losing money, it depends on what you are doing with all this.
Activity: 162
All there is a time. Maybe now most of the coins have decreased and the market is red. I will remain optimistic that all this will be passed and replaced with the market to the green. When I decided to go into criptocurrency then I obliged to be patient, calm and not easy to panic.
Activity: 140
Yeah it is a fact that coins are dying(meaning dropping its value to negative measure) and it is the sign of the cryptocurrency operation/process. This time is to make invest coins many as you can and wait for the future to sell it one day. You lose if you sell today's value.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I think this is something normal in investing, no need to fear losing the market because this is only temporary every investment there must be up and down the price so that the future of altcoin can rise in price, I think this is the normal price fluctuations only.
Activity: 392
It's a temporary loss of money. For example,if you decide to sell your coins now, you will certainly lose profit. But if you wait for the return of the price back, then you on the contrary, will earn.
That's true, but not all people have patience. They are so nervous and they dont believe, that market will turn green again and they think, that low profit is better that nothing.
Activity: 124
They are going to lose their money of the sell the coins. If they hold on they won't lose them, try to be more patient and wait until the price recover. Its normal when the price dropped.
Activity: 99
Probably not, the market was just red and its just totally normal. It is the life of the crypto world, dont expect that the price of the coins are constantly green. For the reason of red market, the correction was still on, the market was still not stable, better to stay off in trading as of now and will continue when the market is fully stable. Wink

I think the question is not true. maybe we are in high price soon so we want wait for that time. coins are in the low price so do not afraid of that. our best thing to do is getting invest this coin so no one says we are in death. invest more and wait until we growing up and we are the king in crypto's. so many people are being happy soon. crypto's has never end.
Activity: 238
It s not dying, i think it is just normal since the market is kind of bearish, switching from side to side right now but it ll eventually recover soon enough. I think we won't wait more than what we already did
Activity: 420
Probably not, the market was just red and its just totally normal. It is the life of the crypto world, dont expect that the price of the coins are constantly green. For the reason of red market, the correction was still on, the market was still not stable, better to stay off in trading as of now and will continue when the market is fully stable. Wink
Activity: 224
Its common in trading industry you will see reds and greens every single day, the main point is you need to know when to sell, if the market shows the sign of bearish trend better sell them and wait for bottom price.
Activity: 56
Yeah the market cap is only the potential value... guess yhe drop in value meant ppl were not as willing to pay exorbitant amounts for coins anymore
Activity: 127
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
Market cap does not mean that there is exactly that much money in there. It's just the total possible amount of Bitcoins multiplied by current price.

All it would take to get the price that high is if some billionaire decided to buy a few 100k of coins - all the coins for sale would get rapidly exhausted and the price will shot up unconstrained, and would likely linger there for a while, supported by the extreme FOMO that would follow.
Pages:
Jump to: