Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 23. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 1
Even they are in reds now, we can see that when they are rebound they will start to green. Get used when the markets is reds and don't even panic. Just wait and watch the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Coins will not die until there is a team behind it working hard and will not abandon it. Crypto is in dip right now but it will not die. It is very normal in crypto world, price and values are fluctuating. Consider the time of the year, not all people have a lot of money right now to invest. Wait until Q4. You will change the topic name for sure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
First of all , you do not need to panic, the market has really been red for a very long time . Wait a little while it will start to recover
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

There is always an ups and down on the market.  Don't some will survive then. There many altcoins that are really good for sure those will survive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Actually as of this moment most of the alt coins are green. I have seen that there is a cryptocurrency in the market that has 100% increase in their price. Maybe that project was already implemented and that is also supported by the community. How I wish I could join a project like that made their tokens doubled its market price. Anyway I am also joining  a good project ICO and hopefully this project will be realized and this could be also their way to make riches. The ASTORGAME ICO is indeed a good ICO and they are already on their way in succeeding the project. Good to see this project implemented as many are excited to gamble and having fun with ESPORTS entertainment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Its normal and you will see that this situation will always happened in trading markets, they are not dying and when it bounce back they will get into green and bullish trend.
Activity: 210
All cryptocurrencies have fluctuate price situations, so they are not dying. And there are so many ICOs launching, you have just got to look into them before investing and do your research. And of course, some altcoins such a drawdown will not stand, and will not grow back.
Activity: 286
I did not lose anything, as I did not sell my coins. I am a long term investor and I still rely in crypto market
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
We all know that the coins in the market are decreasing its value but it doesn't mean that all coins are dead. Maybe there are coins that are starting to die because of lack of investors but I'm sure that not all of the coins will die because there are already established coins and potential coins.
That’s right. All the coins is in low value right now and this is a little bit more normal and it doesn’t definitely mean that all coins are dead. As far as we know that crypto market is well-known for its volatility, no one can predict the future of altcoin or anothers. The crypto market fluctuates currently, thus we’d better believe that the price will recover soon. Just holding it is the best way, because if you sell with low  in this crutch time,you probably lose a lot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Do not worry too much. Altcoins can quickly recover their price but selectively. You can just hold them so that if there is a chance that the price will increase, you still have a profit to get from your hard work and investment.
Activity: 238
Personally, I never thought cryptocurrency investments are a bed of roses so I am not surprised in any way. I think people should understand that cryptocurrencies are peculiarly unstable. They could drop and also rise. So many have their hopes on the rise of their investments and forget that things can equally go south. That said, I urge everyone to keep the faith as the price will surely go North again.
Activity: 258
The market value of encryption is corrugated, there is a drop in the rise, and in the long term the market value of encryption should always go up.

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
They are not dying, the technology is very powerful.
Yes, it is true, that now there are some difficulties in the area, but soon this will end and all crypto wil go to the moon again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

I think it's impossible because altcoin only decreases and that's because of the altcoin that's popping up and causing a lot of people to panic with the current altcoin decline because everyone thinks that altcoin drops are caused by forks that currently take the time to buy altcoin as much the number
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I'm worried about the flood of new coins and tokens. Last time after such a large drop in the market (2013) many altcoins died.... I hope it doesn't happen again now.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
The market might not be in a good shape as of now but I'm telling you, give altcoins and bitcoin time to recpver abd that is few months and we'll see the market rising up again. Just because the market is red today doesn't mean that the cryptpcurrency industry is dying. We all know how flexible cryptopcurrencies are and we have witnessed it countless of times. Would we doubt now? That we have witnessed it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well i agree that the market is in the red for almost 2months, but even that the market is red, that is not mean that all coins are dying, well for me it is normal that sometimes the market is in red, we just need to trust the market and the coins we are holding right now.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
It is not sure that all the coins will be dying sometimes some coins will touch the high ranking level and some will touch the below level or we can say die it is all about our luck that the value of coin will be increase or decrease
Most coins that had a lot of hype seem to be going down in value. Most people forget about them over the years.
Activity: 290
What we are experiencing right now is quite normal. It happened few years ago and it will happen in the future. Coins are not dying they are just on the low right now. Once it gains momentum again it will definitely go up so hold on to your precious coins for all your hardship will be worth it in the end.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
off course you are wrong ,i think bitcoin is rising too much last year ,in the beginning of 2018  many people sell btc ,other altcoins dropped too , but btc will rise again and altcoins will follow in future.
Pages:
Jump to: